Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 186. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
News October 2nd

We are releasing our HTML5 Wallet for Windows 7 & Mac OSX 32bit and 64bit  Tomorrow Friday October 3rd.

Our Windows 8 HTML5 wallet is still under beta, we will release a Beta Test for the ones that want to try it out.

We are also releasing our Mobile Wallet Point of Sale Mode.

ANN OP needs updating.

I couldn't see a link to the HTML5 wallet Huh

Thank you, the OP has now been updated. We need to update the DOWNLOADS section, because it only shows the QT  wallets, we need it to have both options, so thank you for pointing this out to us.

If you look at the top of the news section, there is a link to Version 1 of the html5 wallet for windows 7, apple mac OS X and Linux.

We still can not get windows 8 to work.  0.5BTC bounty for who ever can get Windows 8 HTML wallet to work perfectly, like the window 7.

Also, the bounties have been updated. Anyone who can make you tube videos, please contact me.  Thank you .
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
News October 2nd

We are releasing our HTML5 Wallet for Windows 7 & Mac OSX 32bit and 64bit  Tomorrow Friday October 3rd.

Our Windows 8 HTML5 wallet is still under beta, we will release a Beta Test for the ones that want to try it out.

We are also releasing our Mobile Wallet Point of Sale Mode.

ANN OP needs updating.

I couldn't see a link to the HTML5 wallet Huh
Activity: 168
Hi guys. Please list IOC on the new CoinBlab crypto social network: http://coinblab.com

Here is an example page: http://coinblab.com/page/dogecoin

CoinBlab also has groups, events, blogs, and IM! Also create an account and secure your username first too!

Thank you Crypto Source.  I will do that now.  Thank you for your message and good luck with your site.

http://coinblab.com/profile/IOCoin
pay
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
The post above is using our windows 8 version that we clearly stated was still under beta and needs qt to run. Windows 7 and OSX are stand alone, and fully functional.  This is a totally new wallet system, from the ground up.

In addition to our Html5 wallet  I/O Coin offers IONS Usernames, POS I/O built on top of POS 2.0 with variable interest, more secure, deflationary with market control volume, never seen before in crypto. We dared to take a leap of faith into the unknown and our wallet dev St. Patty stands alone above many with this magnificent HTML5, slick and gorgeous looking wallet.

That is beautiful. Great work guys! Also great to see the article on the OP. Your support is much appreciated.

Please do not confuse the works of these brilliant team with the shadow coin team. This wallet has been worked on for many months and is built from the ground up to produce a fully functional HTML5 wallet. I think it is a shame that shadow coin is even allowed to say HTML5 wallet when without the works of the QT it would not exist.

Great work I/O team. Please keep it up +1

Really great work!
Last night I bought IOC  Wink
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The post above is using our windows 8 version that we clearly stated was still under beta and needs qt to run. Windows 7 and OSX are stand alone, and fully functional.  This is a totally new wallet system, from the ground up.

In addition to our Html5 wallet  I/O Coin offers IONS Usernames, POS I/O built on top of POS 2.0 with variable interest, more secure, deflationary with market control volume, never seen before in crypto. We dared to take a leap of faith into the unknown and our wallet dev St. Patty stands alone above many with this magnificent HTML5, slick and gorgeous looking wallet.

That is beautiful. Great work guys! Also great to see the article on the OP. Your support is much appreciated.

Please do not confuse the works of these brilliant team with the shadow coin team. This wallet has been worked on for many months and is built from the ground up to produce a fully functional HTML5 wallet. I think it is a shame that shadow coin is even allowed to say HTML5 wallet when without the works of the QT it would not exist.

Great work I/O team. Please keep it up +1
when is the Windows 8.1 version coming?

some of us run the latest and greatest hardware

We have a full beta working but unfortunately it requires the qt to work, we have been experiencing problems with the daemon. We will update when we get these issues resolved.  

Wait so its just a frontend? I can use this frontend with anycoin?
I have a daemon for another coin that works on windows 8. I see I just put the .conf in the right place then it works... just has the iocoin logo and stuff but I can change it with my own theme Cheesy

What?  Are you saying that you got the html5 windows 8 version to work?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
hi guys,
I dont knew this coin and I am really impressed with everything I saw here.
I met because of this article: http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/
This is true? ioc is the first coin with a html 5 wallet and shadowcoin html 5 wallet is fake?

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

Hi Emillio Mann,

You Sir are 100% Correct! That picture is exactly the definition of a wallet pretending to be HTML5 and running on the old QT client, EXACTLY what ShadowCon wallet is.  

So all you trolls, because, you are trolls, can keep writing what ever you want, but facts are facts and the more you write the more you look stupid.  LongandShort welcome to my troll Bin, not much room in there now.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
hi guys,
I met because of this article: http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/
This is true? ioc is the first coin with a html 5 wallet and shadowcoin html 5 wallet is fake?

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

Hi Emillio Mann,

You Sir are 100% Correct! That picture is exactly the definition of a wallet pretending to be HTML5 and running on the old QT client, EXACTLY what ShadowCon wallet is.  

So all you trolls, because, you are trolls, can keep writing what ever you want, but facts are facts and the more you write the more you look stupid.  LongandShort welcome to my troll Bin, not much room in there now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
hi guys,

Eww you are so thick emilio i swear you have less braincells then a dead corpes. You need a qt client running to use the windows I/O coin html5 wallet! sheesh the ignorance is almost sickening

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
hi guys,

Big fan of IO coin. Buying it, promoting it on social media, etc. Keep up the good work!- Freddy

This is what we like you hear Thank you Freddy!  Also please tell us more about your website. 

And thank you for your promotion work, you know if more people done the same, I/Ocoin would not be in this situation now. 
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
Hi,

Not sure what you mean by the last post.

But we are looking to get on the several sites out there that offer direct USD to IOC purchases.   So our supporters who are new to crypto do not have to have any dealing with the exchanges and can buy easily and quickly with USD.

I could implement an easy exchange on fiercemomentum.com

For users that want to easily buy IOC
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
Big fan of IO coin. Buying it, promoting it on social media, etc. Keep up the good work!- Freddy
Hi,

Not sure what you mean by the last post.

But we are looking to get on the several sites out there that offer direct USD to IOC purchases.   So our supporters who are new to crypto do not have to have any dealing with the exchanges and can buy easily and quickly with USD.
Activity: 132
People, please remember, IOC is not some PnD coin. This coin will not die, we will not let it.

There is big promotions just happening with this coin, outside of crypto. We are introducing this coin to millions of new people who, due to the promotions being done, will be buying this coin.

We are doing everything we can to make a solid product with solid innovations. 

This is where  i want to ask the community here for a little help.

What will make a big difference to the price, is that we need to make this coin available to purchase directly with USD.

When we make that happen, there will be no more worries about the price, i can assure you.  So if anyone here, has any suggestions on how we can make that happen, please comment.  We are working on this also, but suggestions welcome. 

Please hang in there, with us... this is a big storm we find ourself in, but we will push though onto much brighter days.

i thought about it a bit and got few ideas, problem is when i buy bitcoins i dont get any invoice etc, when i sell IO i have to pay taxes so its for example current price+23%+some costs... if u want we can talk about if@irc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
NEWS October 9th 2014

Promo from the set of my newest video Brava @tainofans featuring @latinlnp1 & I/O Coin product placement. Our video will be hitting the TV airwaves all over America and Social Media in November. We will be directing fans to our sites to download a special Themed wallet from the video. We will be offering 5 free IOC to the first 5K Wallets.  This video was shot using the highest quality cameras from RED, Some of our luxury cars, Our model not shown below Metisha with over 135k followers on instagram. Amazing stuff coming.   

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
People, please remember, IOC is not some PnD coin. This coin will not die, we will not let it.

There is big promotions just happening with this coin, outside of crypto. We are introducing this coin to millions of new people who, due to the promotions being done, will be buying this coin.

What will make a big difference to the price, is that we need to make this coin available to purchase directly with USD.

When we make that happen, there will be no more worries about the price, i can assure you.  So if anyone here, has any suggestions on how we can make that happen, please comment.  We are working on this also, but suggestions welcome. 

Please hang in there, with us... this is a big storm we find ourself in, but we will push though onto much brighter days.

I'm Bitdaddy on twitter, and Max-io on IONS.

AFAIK, pure PoS coins usually have very little buy support. People just turn their wallet on and just wait staking.

If you guy really want to make huge progress in price, then try to find the best way to let people buy more coin and store in wallet.

The master nodes of Darkcoin is good example. I don't agree to ANON concept at all, but the way they make people purchase 1K coin and keep it for master node.

First time I heard about 100K give away to 5K holder, I was really impressed.

However, just waiting 500 hundred more people following is very passive thinking.

I believe IOCoin because of strong dev team.

Please find the way like master node to promote people purchase more coin and staking.

For example, grant some more benefit to whom hold over 5K from new service integrated in wallet. (D-IONS, contents exchanges.. etc)

Jump to: