Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 188. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
That last link is to a Blackcoin site where they have done nothing but leave comments bashing this coin and spreading lies.

You are correct about one thing. Rat4, the godfather of PoS did check our code very carefully.

The posts there are simply disgusting lies.  

Wiz is the most honest and genuine guy in crypto and you can take that to the bank. 
You only ned to see our 7 stars on coins source (Maxium rating) to know that!

Link READ: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/IOCoin-IOC/

And i know from first hand experience what the Blackcoin 'team' are like, asked me to join the 'BlackcoinSirs' and then they beg coins from you like 10% of your stash minimum, which was 50k coins when i had 500k BC.  I recall them asking for 100k coins!

And it does not go to any charity or help with promotions, it goes into their pockets and then gets dumped on the exchanges. 

I/Ocoin has donated to real charities and helped real people, so much for i/ocoin being some scam PnD coin.   IT is one of the most trusted coins a person can invest in, no matter how much you BC and SDC people try and bash us and spread lies.

Lol, the amount of bullshit in this post is amazing. The sirs don't beg for coins then dump them.

What about all the BS lies you spread. Your like the pot calling the kettle black.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That last link is to a Blackcoin site where they have done nothing but leave comments bashing this coin and spreading lies.

You are correct about one thing. Rat4, the godfather of PoS did check our code very carefully.

The posts there are simply disgusting lies.  

Wiz is the most honest and genuine guy in crypto and you can take that to the bank. 
You only ned to see our 7 stars on coins source (Maxium rating) to know that!

Link READ: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/IOCoin-IOC/

And i know from first hand experience what the Blackcoin 'team' are like, asked me to join the 'BlackcoinSirs' and then they beg coins from you like 10% of your stash minimum, which was 50k coins when i had 500k BC.  I recall them asking for 100k coins!

And it does not go to any charity or help with promotions, it goes into their pockets and then gets dumped on the exchanges. 

I/Ocoin has donated to real charities and helped real people, so much for i/ocoin being some scam PnD coin.   IT is one of the most trusted coins a person can invest in, no matter how much you BC and SDC people try and bash us and spread lies.

Activity: 238
why so many "generated but not accepted" cases of minig in my wallet? 7 of 9! thats looks wrong, I want PoS working!

No doubt you have a low balance of coin, less than 10,000.  People with bigger balances and who have been staking their coins longer are probably beating you to the blocks.

the PoS system works perfect, it rewards people who stake coins for a longer period of time and invest the most into #iocoin.  So the best way to get more from staking, make sure to stake 24/7. But, as it is not a good idea to keep your computer running 24/7.

I put mine to 'Sleep' mode when i go to sleep.  So as soon as i start the computer again, wallet is still open and unlocked for staking, it just needs to catch up on a few blocks.

So the longer you stake, the bigger your balance,  the better your chances of getting blocks.  At 3k Satoshi, I/Ocoin is a steal, for a coin with so many great features and with the future developments ahead.

That sounds wrong.
I to have lots of orphaned blocks. Staking about 60k and maturity more than 1 month in my wallet...
So you say the new mechanism is favoriting wallets with more coins? I thought that if a block is found at 2, or more,  places with same time stamp then the code pick one by random? (I'm not sure I have all the facts correct there)
 But this is no longer the case? Now the one with bigger capital wins? Isn't that contra anti 51% thing attack?

Edit: just some spontaneous thought, doesn't this indicate latency in the network?

Edit2: I'm really no expert, as you prob noticed in my answer, on pos. but a comment on this from the dev/devs that been working on this would be nice. Just to straighten things out.

Hi, thank you for your post, i was giving my insight into PoS, it is very hard to understand though, so my post was just on my experience. I found the more coins i have and the older they are, the better the chance i have of finding blocks.

60k coins over a month old is a good age and you should be getting blocks on average of around every 2-5 mins.

It would be great to hear from the Developer of the new PoS system for a expert opinion.

rat4 reviewed the code see here:  http://blkfeed.com/topic/163/pos-v3-announcement-by-iocoin/
why so many "generated but not accepted" cases of minig in my wallet? 7 of 9! thats looks wrong, I want PoS working!

No doubt you have a low balance of coin, less than 10,000.  People with bigger balances and who have been staking their coins longer are probably beating you to the blocks.

the PoS system works perfect, it rewards people who stake coins for a longer period of time and invest the most into #iocoin.  So the best way to get more from staking, make sure to stake 24/7. But, as it is not a good idea to keep your computer running 24/7.

I put mine to 'Sleep' mode when i go to sleep.  So as soon as i start the computer again, wallet is still open and unlocked for staking, it just needs to catch up on a few blocks.

So the longer you stake, the bigger your balance,  the better your chances of getting blocks.  At 3k Satoshi, I/Ocoin is a steal, for a coin with so many great features and with the future developments ahead.

That sounds wrong.
I to have lots of orphaned blocks. Staking about 60k and maturity more than 1 month in my wallet...
So you say the new mechanism is favoriting wallets with more coins? I thought that if a block is found at 2, or more,  places with same time stamp then the code pick one by random? (I'm not sure I have all the facts correct there)
 But this is no longer the case? Now the one with bigger capital wins? Isn't that contra anti 51% thing attack?

Edit: just some spontaneous thought, doesn't this indicate latency in the network?

Edit2: I'm really no expert, as you prob noticed in my answer, on pos. but a comment on this from the dev/devs that been working on this would be nice. Just to straighten things out.

Hi, thank you for your post, i was giving my insight into PoS, it is very hard to understand though, so my post was just on my experience. I found the more coins i have and the older they are, the better the chance i have of finding blocks.

60k coins over a month old is a good age and you should be getting blocks on average of around every 2-5 mins.

It would be great to hear from the Developer of the new PoS system for a expert opinion.
Activity: 490
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

That sounds wrong.

No doubt you have a low balance of coin, less than 10,000.  People with bigger balances and who have been staking their coins longer are probably beating you to the blocks.

the PoS system works perfect, it rewards people who stake coins for a longer period of time and invest the most into #iocoin.  So the best way to get more from staking, make sure to stake 24/7. But, as it is not a good idea to keep your computer running 24/7.

I put mine to 'Sleep' mode when i go to sleep.  So as soon as i start the computer again, wallet is still open and unlocked for staking, it just needs to catch up on a few blocks.

So the longer you stake, the bigger your balance,  the better your chances of getting blocks.  At 3k Satoshi, I/Ocoin is a steal, for a coin with so many great features and with the future developments ahead.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Attention Windows 8 Users!

I have prepared a version of our HTML5 wallet which uses the original Qt wallet as the back-end rather than the RPC-only daemon. I have tested this wallet and it works on Windows 8 as intended, but it has not been thoroughly tested so it may not be stable.

DOWNLOAD

Any Windows 7 users who wish to run HTML5 and Qt at the same time can also download and use this wallet.

We are sorry that we were unable to get the daemon working on Windows 8 at this time. We have narrowed down the source of the crash but have not been able to figure out what causes it. Click here to view the crash log. If anyone is able to figure out the cause and fix the problem they can contact Wizfarm for a reward.

Best wishes!

Going to check the new wallet out now!
Activity: 21
won't work on my Mac: "Wallet daemon could not be found. Please re-install HTML5 wallet."

What version of OSX do you have?

I put the daemon in /bin and tried to start it from command line

The daemon must be put in /usr/local/bin. There is a shortcut in the DMG.

If that is what you meant, then it is strange. Try opening Terminal and typing "/usr/local/bin/iocoind" and see if it works.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
won't work on my Mac: "Wallet daemon could not be found. Please re-install HTML5 wallet."

Wao 10.9.5 we had not tested on that update but it should be fine. I will relay the message to ST.Patty
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I/O Coin digital Currency

Trading name on exchanges: IOC

Coin supply: 16 Million.

Proof of Stake interest: 1-2.8% Dynamic.

FEATURES.

New build, HTML5 wallet.
Android Mobile wallet with a new Point of Sale options.
Create and send invoices, email and print receipts.
New PoS I/O, a brand new Proof of Stake system.
Coins Source Verified Top Rating 7 out of 7 stars!
Active developers & community managers to keep investors updated daily.

Plus, not to mention all the social places you can find us and contribute to our posts.
Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, google blog and goolge plus.

It is clear to see #iocoin is a great coin, that has delivered on its promises and gave investors solid reasons why they made a good choice
when deciding to invest in I/O Coin Digital Currency.  

I/O Coin is a big threat to other coins, this is why you see a onslaught of people coming form other coins to bash us, please
check out their forums, you do not see anyone from I/Ocoin going to their threads to troll them, please remember this when reading the boards
it is also a good idea to ignore these users, that only come here to do harm to I/Ocoin and force the price down.

Please do not fall for this. Keep holding your coins and believe in what you see we have developed and the active developments that are ongoing.

We are much more active than most coins, we spend many hours (10+) every day to help promote this coin.
We care about our investors, we care to bring good features to crypto, our work will always continue.

Also do not forget, Vericoin and darkcoin, to name a few, were in the same situation before they started the break-out.
I am sure that #iocoin's upward trend will happen during this month. Now is the time to buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
There is no copyright nor any licensing... anyone can verify this.  Please stop making stuff up.

http://webdesign.about.com/od/copyright/f/no_cw_notice.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_Convention

It is copyrighted, we never said otherwise. Please learn a bit about copyright before you make statements like this or accuse us of making stuff up.

We will add an explicit notice in future releases for people like yourself who are unaware of the Berne Convention or how copyright works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
There is no copyright nor any licensing... anyone can verify this.  Please stop making stuff up.

Actually, according to copyright law, the act of creating an original 'work' (art, software, book, picture, etc..) is automatically covered with the creators copyright.  Symbols or statement of this copyright is not required.  Copyright symbols and registration of the 'work' grants the creator with grounds to sue not only for initial damages but for damages due to future loss.  Without registration, you could only sue for initial damages caused by the infringement.  If you want to copy the work you MUST get permission to copy the work and create derivatives of said work.  Absence of permission does not give you the 'green light'.
Activity: 308
how do I use translations? I can't seem to find it

also why does my machine keep making calls to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/explorer/index.data.dws?coin=ioc
The wallet has not been translated yet. If there's demand for translations it will come in a future version.

The calls to cryptoid.info are to determine the current block height. Given your eagerness to dig into our code I'm surprised you didn't figure it out yet.  Wink
Here's how you can make any coin use html5:
https://vid.me/xM4

nothing special about I/O

Here's the IOCoin source for anyone that wants it: https://filetea.me/default/#t1sy2v9Bz0nQ3ut0s7MjzeNXg
Just use jsbeautifier.org on the build.js Smiley its minified, but its relatively easy to figure out Smiley

Again, the copyright to the code is held by the I/O Coin Team. If individuals want to mod it to work with another coin, fine, but I don't think we will take kindly to other coins distributing modified versions of our code.

I know most alt-coins are 99.99% borrowed code + 5 minutes a "developer" spent changing the name of the coin, but we're actually trying to make something original here.

Hmm, looks like I/O's source code out in the open for any coin to implement.  

I/O's "html5" wallet is not a real implementation... they basically just took a web front-end, and stuck it in a wrapper.  Anyone can do this, requires almost no real work.

The source code is not out in the open, any more than the Google Docs source code is out in the open. Our wallet ships with a minified version of the code because that's the nature of Javascript.

As to "Anyone can do this, requires almost no real work", that's really insulting considering the amount of time I've worked on writing this wallet from scratch. What's your basis for making such a judgement? Have you ever made a wallet like this from scratch before? I don't think so, or you would know better.

I dare you to try to find this "web front-end" that we took from someone else and stuck in a wrapper, because that didn't happen and it doesn't exist. Period.
Jump to: