Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 205. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
Looks like the devs are really on top of things. I just tried to incorrectly put "lispgod-io" in the username box when registering, and got back an error message:
Error: The "-io" will be added automatically. Please remove it.

Solid dev team. To the moon!~
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks like the devs are really on top of things. I just tried to incorrectly put "lispgod-io" in the username box when registering, and got back an error message:
Error: The "-io" will be added automatically. Please remove it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Fantastic to see more people using the IONS name server to register a new name!

Only a few places left of the give-a-way so make sure to create your own unique IONS username today!

IMPORTANT: When creating a IONS name DO NOT ADD the '-io '

Correct username -  surestrike
Wrong   username  surestrike-io  

Adding the -io when creating your name will give you this username:  surestrike-io-io  !

I see a few people have added the -io part, by mistake.   enter your name only, the '-io' will be added automatically when payment is confirmed.  

It would be better if when registering usernames the '-io' was automatically removed to prevent people paying for incorrect usernames.

The -io is automatically added after you pay.    99% of people have successfully entered the username without the -io.  But it would be good if there was  a way of deleting it , if you made a name a extra -io, 'example-io-io'
Activity: 178
LiskHQ CTO
Regarding the user interface of IONS. Overall I really like the nice clean and simple design. However, is there a reason for the viewport to be so narrow? For example, when viewing the address book the listing feels really cramped regardless of screen size.
Activity: 178
LiskHQ CTO

Only a few places left of the give-a-way so make sure to create your own unique IONS username today!

Correct username -  surestrike
Wrong   username  surestrike-io   

Adding the -io when creating your name will give you this username:  surestrike-io-io  !

I see a few people have added the -io part, by mistake.   enter your name only, the '-io' will be added automatically when payment is confirmed. 

It would be better if when registering usernames the '-io' was automatically removed to prevent people paying for incorrect usernames.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

Correct username -  surestrike
Wrong   username  surestrike-io   

Adding the -io when creating your name will give you this username:  surestrike-io-io  !

I see a few people have added the -io part, by mistake.   enter your name only, the '-io' will be added automatically when payment is confirmed. 

iOC Development Team
A Call To Action !

As you might be aware Mintpal trading exchange has been taken over by Moolah.
Mintpal used to have the largest volume and i am sure it will soon become the #1 place
to trade crypto currency again with its new and improved service and fantastic interface.

They are looking to add new coins (hopefully ones that are genuine and hard working)
like the team here at i/ocoin, trying to put some good back into the crypto world.

Please can you reply to their tweet on twitter:

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/504115205031608320

and send them a nice message, to consider to add i/ocoin to their new site.

BONUS!
As a thank you.

One person will receive 500 iocoins for the best tweet we read!

Thank you to:

jyap-io
xushenghang-io

200 iocoins have been paid back to you! 
 I hope you enjoy using this fantastic IONS feature.

Please tell all your friends.

Activity: 45
COMPETITION:

To celebrate iocoins birthday the team is REFUNDING the 200 iocoin IONS fee!

Simply:

1- Register your new IONS name.
2- Pay the 200 iocoin fee.
3- post a screen shot of your username from the wallet (see other posts)
4- We will then send you your 200 coins!

Thank you.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bv61ig0CAAAs7ZY.png
Activity: 25
Quote from: crypto182 on August 22, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

"Hey,

Could the answers be?

R61WPLTFM6FRFX"

We have a WINNER  Crypto182  (maybe a blink fan?)  Has answered all questions correctly and even gave the name to the last answer which was Xena !

Here are the full answers.

Q1: R  - Relax
Q2: 6 - He makes 5 originals from the 25 butts he found,
      and after he smokes them he has 5 butts left for another cigar.
Q3: 1 - How many birth days does the average man have?
Q4: W - white
Q5: P - Parachute
Q6: L - Left
Q7: T - Truth
Q8: F - Footsteps
Q9: M - Meat
Q10:6/S - Six
Q11: F - Fire
Q12: R - River
Q13: F - Fall - Fall. The season (top-left), waterfall (top-right), rain fall (bottom-left), and the fall of Saddam Hussein.

Q14: Xena - What is the name of my bitch (female dog)
Clue: She is a famous Princess.

So very well done to crypto182 who will receive 3,000 iocoins today!

And as a special bonus a rare (First one ever produced) iocoin t-shirt!

Thank you to all who participated in this quizz.

There will be more prizes to come.

So in the mean time, please create your unique IONS names and post a screen shot here to get your 200 iocoins refunded!

Thanks so much guys Smiley i thought xena was a super longshot!!

and yeah a big blink fan!! crypto182-io is my address Smiley

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
COMPETITION:

To celebrate iocoins birthday the team is REFUNDING the 200 iocoin IONS fee!

Simply:

1- Register your new IONS name.
2- Pay the 200 iocoin fee.
3- post a screen shot of your username from the wallet (see other posts)
4- We will then send you your 200 coins!

Thank you.

iOC Development Team
Update: Just to note since changing over to the new server, when you register a new IONS name it is taking much longer that it should (15mins).
this is being worked on and will be back to normal soon.  So do not worry if you do not see your new IONS name there for a while.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello,

great to see the new update!

Can i be included in the free nickname registration?

Cheers Smiley
Thinking about the new wallet and that it will have more features added.

Question:  What special features would you like to see added to the new wallet?

Maybe you would like a messaging section or linked with your twitter account.

Or The option to buy and sell iocoins between wallet users and also see a rate table
to tell you exactly how much your coins are worth in your own fiat currency.

Example:  You want to sell $50 worth of iocoin.

You simply enter the value you want, eg, $50 and it automatically converts
this into iocoins amount and/or you can edit this figure and make a offer.

So say i want to sell $50 worth of iocoin.  At the current rate it converts to
1000 iocoin (example).

Well i really would like to only sell 800 for $50. 

So, you now have the option to put up a offer.

Then inside the wallet on the 'My offers' tab  (have a new section) 'IOsales'

You see your offer and everyone's offers also.    No more fees to pay from the 'shady' exchanges!

Not only that, combine this with a 'trust' rating system and it would add up to one awesome feature!
Wallet Update #2!

Hello again! It's been about a week since the last update, so I thought it might be a good time for another.

Progress is being made bit by bit on the new wallet. Since this is a completely new UI for the wallet I've been working hard on replicating all the features of the Qt wallet.

So far I have:
  • Added support for sending and receiving IOCoin.
  • Developed an object-oriented, panel-based UI framework.
  • Recreated the transactions list.

We have some challenges ahead:
  • Saving/loading settings and creating a settings panel to play with the settings.
  • Recreating the address book.
  • Recreating the debug console.

We have decided not to release the wallet until it is at feature-parity with the Qt wallet. After that release, future releases will contain new features not found in the Qt wallet.

That's great but investors are growing weary of the coin.  Just look at the market.  Look at the weak buy support.  We are now lower than we were a week ago.  How soon before this "feature-parity" happens?  I've been buying and holding as the price falls but I refuse to put another sat into the coin until we see something from the wallet. Why? Because I'm in the hole from buying coins as these dumps happen and if a wallet isn't released by next week we will be even lower than we are now and even lower the following week.

The coin was started with the promise of a new wallet.  It should of never been started without a release ready or something close to being ready.  Especially since its taken this long.  We would have been in a much better position than we are now.  If you have something to show, show it to us.  Restore some investor confidence.  We understand it doesn't fully function but at least we can see what you're working on.  IONS had very little effect on the market and has since faded into the back of people's minds.  The only thing that has a chance to turn the trend is the wallet.

I want the coin to succeed but right now its having a really hard time.  I am not trying to pass FUD.  I am only being honest.

I fully agree.  As the wallet is a whole new development for crypto, it is a hard task, thats why it has not been done before, but development is progressing, albiet at a slower pace than expected.

Also, there are other real world deals in the making, so for now it is a case of weathering the storm and the good times will come around and hopefully soon.  iocoin is also seeking to add another developer to the team to speed things along. 
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Thanks , i will try the app , to make a video .
 it can be made something like a market to buy and sell merchandise or pubblicity
and some article to publicize it  like this put in first page :
http://www.coinssource.com/iocoin-the-world-wide-web-e-currencies/

i will put it in my signature if necessary to remember what is this coin
and how much is it's value obviously after the 2800 satoshi shover of someone
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wallet Update #2!

Hello again! It's been about a week since the last update, so I thought it might be a good time for another.

Progress is being made bit by bit on the new wallet. Since this is a completely new UI for the wallet I've been working hard on replicating all the features of the Qt wallet.

So far I have:
  • Added support for sending and receiving IOCoin.
  • Developed an object-oriented, panel-based UI framework.
  • Recreated the transactions list.

We have some challenges ahead:
  • Saving/loading settings and creating a settings panel to play with the settings.
  • Recreating the address book.
  • Recreating the debug console.

We have decided not to release the wallet until it is at feature-parity with the Qt wallet. After that release, future releases will contain new features not found in the Qt wallet.

That's great but investors are growing weary of the coin.  Just look at the market.  Look at the weak buy support.  We are now lower than we were a week ago.  How soon before this "feature-parity" happens?  I've been buying and holding as the price falls but I refuse to put another sat into the coin until we see something from the wallet. Why? Because I'm in the hole from buying coins as these dumps happen and if a wallet isn't released by next week we will be even lower than we are now and even lower the following week.

The coin was started with the promise of a new wallet.  It should of never been started without a release ready or something close to being ready.  Especially since its taken this long.  We would have been in a much better position than we are now.  If you have something to show, show it to us.  Restore some investor confidence.  We understand it doesn't fully function but at least we can see what you're working on.  IONS had very little effect on the market and has since faded into the back of people's minds.  The only thing that has a chance to turn the trend is the wallet.

I want the coin to succeed but right now its having a really hard time.  I am not trying to pass FUD.  I am only being honest.
hello why don't post a section in the first page for this and any video guide ?
Best regards

Hi,  under the 'Updates & News' section on the main announcement there is a video guide to show you how to create the IONS user names.

But it is not very obvious, so i am sure the Dev team will make the video more noticeable, there are now two videos uploaded to you tube showing how to register a unique IONS user name.   We need more though, that's for sure!

I can recommend ezvid screen capture, it is free to use and very easy to use also.

Here is a link to my video showing how to create a IONS name and how to use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7DFJV1nxI8&list=UUKuqdJU4YcD5X9-wRhn91Xg

When people finally realize the importance of such a feature we will see the price start to rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
hello why don't post a section in the first page for this and any video guide ?
Best regards
there are only 6 max username for wallet ?
my registered username:

http://imgur.com/ZlflYQa

Hi, thats great. congratulations on creating your unique user name for iocoin!

And for doing so you will receive 200 iocoins !  
 The payment has been sent   to: machinima-io   Smiley

PS: Yes for now, the wallet on displays 6 usernames that you create.  It is being worked on to display more.
Jump to: