Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 207. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Princess Peach from Super Mario ?

An idea to be on the market , why don't request to be added in this exchange ?
maybe i will make a try with the site
http://multigateway.org
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey Guys,

Just to let you know the new server is up and running great!

All IONS usernames are there that you have registered. Also just to note, for the time being, only 6 of your names can be displayed at one time
 (i know this as i have 7 IONS names).

Regarding the price, there is not much buy support at the moment, mainly because crypto is robbing everyone of teir BTC, i know i have lost over 80 BTC in other coins in the last 30 days.  So many people are worried to invest in a new coin.

But that will change when this see this coin continue to produce what it is doing.  People do not understand that most of the team, bar the devs have invested 3 figure BTC into this coin and there is one thing for sure, it is going to see 'Good times' (over 20k+ solid).

People just need to understand things take time and the average time for a coin to become successful in terms of a high price is 2/3 months.

iocoin was born on the 23rd July.  Exactly ONE MONTH AGO TODAY!

I see a special 1 month Birthday Promotion coming up!
legendary
to who is sellin for 3200 sat , do you have some million IOC
for example i can make some offer if you are interested
for a little more or you can simply crash the market as you are doing.
Best

(good days when for 30'' on midday on Bttrex there were 10 BTC sold in 30"
or a million IOC
sold from Miners/DEV (sorry maybe not Dev
himself ) at 1000 sat Smiley  )

Reminder if you don't want to be a bagholder anymore ,
(who do you think take everybody to 5990 sat and then the Pump started ?)
Good times , good times.
Because i'm clearly buying i didn't make the dump .... for who can't understand.
legendary
ok made a price stabilization myself with a simple method , with bot buy and selling.
legendary
Dev hey why can be made a fund to make the price stabilize
obviously with an escrow or someone very trusted .
Just a update on the IONS feature.

Our server was targeted for a DDOS attack, a strong one.

So we are moving to a new server, Wiz is paying this out of his own pocket $600.  (along with many other expenses).

So hopefully it should be up and running some time today.    Many thanks.

PS: there has been quite a few answers for the quizz, everyone seems to have the first 13 answers... but the last is proving to be tricky huh  Huh

Well here is another hint for the last question: I am a fictional Princess !
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Are IONS usable with my exchange accounts like my bittrex?

Thats a good question!  It is possible, but the only way i can think of doing it would be this:

1 - add your iocoin bittrex address, to your address book.

Name it something unique as you will have to attach a IONS name to it.

2 - (example) StrikeBittrex-io  or StrikeRex-io  or StrikeTrex-io  (you get the idea)

NOTE: As this name will be on the IONS, it will be publicly avilable.  You cna imagine if everyone wants to do this
they must remember to make it unique/

Then you simply create a new user name and attach your bittrex address to it.
Then when you want to send funds quickly to Bittrex, you can now use the IONS feature.

You can add any name to anywhere, this is the beauty of this feature.  The possibilties are endless.

REMEMBER: When using IONS all you need is a wallet adddress and you can create a unique user name for that and any address you wish (as long as the username has not been taken of course)

And of curse it could be done the other way around? Withdrawing from bittrex with IONS?
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Scavenger Hunt ! WIN 3,000 I/Ocoins!

Plus A nice bonus Mystery prize now included!
 To be run over 14 days. From 5th August - 19th August. Extended to the 20th!
There will be 14 puzzles/riddles/pictures to solve.

Rules:The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!
The first person to message us (here) with the correct pass-phrase wins 3k I/Ocoins.

FOURTEENTH PUZZLE

LAST AND FINAL QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! 

Q: What is the name of my Bitch  (female dog).

Hint: Was a famous princess in the late 1990's.

Good luck, you won't be able to google this!

Send your 14 letter/numbers answer to The IO Dev Team or Surestrike. 
Activity: 196
Been in this coin for a while. Cant wait for the new wallet and IONS. Once this is out and IOC is above 10 I feel like this forum will fill up with new investors.

What's the new development on this front?

I think they will come out with a new quiz next week. Then Boom!  Cheesy

Quiz?

Yep quiz Cheesy
Activity: 224
Been in this coin for a while. Cant wait for the new wallet and IONS. Once this is out and IOC is above 10 I feel like this forum will fill up with new investors.

What's the new development on this front?

I think they will come out with a new quiz next week. Then Boom!  Cheesy

Quiz?
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Explorer now has Proof of Stake extraction statistics!

Head over to the extraction tab

Feel free to compare to other PoS cryptos, it looks like a network with a healthy amount of staking wallets.

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Scavenger Hunt ! WIN 3,000 I/Ocoins!

Plus A nice bonus Mystery prize now included!
 To be run over 14 days. From 5th August - 19th August. Extended to the 20th!
There will be 14 puzzles/riddles/pictures to solve.

Rules:The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!
The first person to message us (here) with the correct pass-phrase wins 3k I/Ocoins.

THIRTEENTH PUZZLE

Q: What word is linked to these images?

Thats a good question!  It is possible, but the only way i can think of doing it would be this:

1 - add your iocoin bittrex address, to your address book.

Name it something unique as you will have to attach a IONS name to it.

2 - (example) StrikeBittrex-io  or StrikeRex-io  or StrikeTrex-io  (you get the idea)

NOTE: As this name will be on the IONS, it will be publicly avilable.  You cna imagine if everyone wants to do this
they must remember to make it unique/

Then you simply create a new user name and attach your bittrex address to it.
Then when you want to send funds quickly to Bittrex, you can now use the IONS feature.

You can add any name to anywhere, this is the beauty of this feature.  The possibilties are endless.

REMEMBER: When using IONS all you need is a wallet adddress and you can create a unique user name for that and any address you wish (as long as the username has not been taken of course)
Guys - I'm sorry but I just endured watched one of the IOCoin videos voiced by the most boring and unenthusiastic individual I have ever heard.  As a recovered geek who now understands marketing, please take it from me that the marketing collateral associated with your coin is VASTLY more important than any wiz bang feature.  At least make an effort and get someone who can at least sound positive, possibly with a more internationally acceptable accent.  Flame me if you wish but can you deny I speak the truth?  I spotted IOCoin on BITTREX, mainly because of the increasing price with a tight spread.  I installed the wallet and was dead set on buying some.  Some snazzy graphics impressed a little, but then I found the videos - FAIL.  Please go get your vids re-voiced.  This is easy and cheap to do.  Just get hold of a undergrad drama student that can do a half decent job of sounding upbeat.  For as long as your public image sounds regional, boring and utterly devoid of enthusiasm you're going to have a tough job convincing anyone this is anything other than a midlands student lark cooked up over a few pints.  You may be respectable eminent fantastic people, but impressions count.

And the fact there isn't even a web site, only a neutral forum thread doesn't look good either.  If there is one, tell coinmarketcap.com.

I have to agree!  Grin  I do have a rather dull voice  and it was only my 3rd ever video like this.  I simply wanted to make a video to show people how to use the feature. I included annotations so people can easily watch without sound also.

But have no fear! There will be a much improved version released soon with a voice that i am sure you will love!

Also, there is a iocon website! Please visit: http://iocoin.io/ and there will be more added to it in the coming weeks.

Thank you for pointing out CoinMarketCap has not added the link to the video, i will send them a message to update this.

So i look forward to your next review.  Many thanks Surestrike.

Activity: 238
Activity: 24
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Guys - I'm sorry but I just endured watched one of the IOCoin videos voiced by the most boring and unenthusiastic individual I have ever heard.  As a recovered geek who now understands marketing, please take it from me that the marketing collateral associated with your coin is VASTLY more important than any wiz bang feature.  At least make an effort and get someone who can at least sound positive, possibly with a more internationally acceptable accent.  Flame me if you wish but can you deny I speak the truth?  I spotted IOCoin on BITTREX, mainly because of the increasing price with a tight spread.  I installed the wallet and was dead set on buying some.  Some snazzy graphics impressed a little, but then I found the videos - FAIL.  Please go get your vids re-voiced.  This is easy and cheap to do.  Just get hold of a undergrad drama student that can do a half decent job of sounding upbeat.  For as long as your public image sounds regional, boring and utterly devoid of enthusiasm you're going to have a tough job convincing anyone this is anything other than a midlands student lark cooked up over a few pints.  You may be respectable eminent fantastic people, but impressions count.

And the fact there isn't even a web site, only a neutral forum thread doesn't look good either.  If there is one, tell coinmarketcap.com.

This video was done by an active community member. You are welcome to make one too. Let's give our friend thanks for taking the time and doing the video. I hope other community members will step up and lend a hand to help us grow our community
Activity: 24
Im glad to see a new wallet. So many coins and all the dull same old wallet. Crypto moves fast so why are we all still using a 4+ year old wallet. The wallet is the user experience. IONS and the new wallet are a great place to start. Now put this into a mobile wallet with messaging.
Jump to: