Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 208. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Guys - I'm sorry but I just endured watched one of the IOCoin videos voiced by the most boring and unenthusiastic individual I have ever heard.  As a recovered geek who now understands marketing, please take it from me that the marketing collateral associated with your coin is VASTLY more important than any wiz bang feature.  At least make an effort and get someone who can at least sound positive, possibly with a more internationally acceptable accent.  Flame me if you wish but can you deny I speak the truth?  I spotted IOCoin on BITTREX, mainly because of the increasing price with a tight spread.  I installed the wallet and was dead set on buying some.  Some snazzy graphics impressed a little, but then I found the videos - FAIL.  Please go get your vids re-voiced.  This is easy and cheap to do.  Just get hold of a undergrad drama student that can do a half decent job of sounding upbeat.  For as long as your public image sounds regional, boring and utterly devoid of enthusiasm you're going to have a tough job convincing anyone this is anything other than a midlands student lark cooked up over a few pints.  You may be respectable eminent fantastic people, but impressions count.

And the fact there isn't even a web site, only a neutral forum thread doesn't look good either.  If there is one, tell coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Roadmap and future development announcement later today    Huh
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Roadmap was added to the OP.
Activity: 45
Roadmap and future development announcement later today    Huh
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
I think it would be a great idea to use some of the funds from IONS to market on twitter to the first X amount of ppl to submit their IONS name gets 200 ioc. This make more ppl try the wallet. The more ppl that try it the more the word spreads.

i like this idea

+1
Activity: 24
I think it would be a great idea to use some of the funds from IONS to market on twitter to the first X amount of ppl to submit their IONS name gets 200 ioc. This make more ppl try the wallet. The more ppl that try it the more the word spreads.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
rhkazani1 congratulations you are now on the Troll block list.

I know what the future holds for iocoin and i am very happy to say the least.   As will many investors when they see what is being done. Also they will be able to see soon when the road map is realsed and the ywill freak when they see we have another top dev working on some 'mass adoption' plans.

lol, I am holding around 10k of IO, I was just bit disappointed with this feature. I know this has potential.

Weeks and weeks of work went into this feature to make it more simple for people to send to someone. The last thing we are doing is creating smoke screens for people. We are here to deliver a much better POS Coin that could potentially be used in real life. Think of it like this, Papajohns-io you can send ur payments straight to your favorite pizza shop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

I know what the future holds for iocoin and i am very happy to say the least.   As will many investors when they see what is being done. Also they will be able to see soon when the road map is realsed and the ywill freak when they see we have another top dev working on some 'mass adoption' plans.

lol, I am holding around 10k of IO, I was just bit disappointed with this feature. I know this has potential.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I know what the future holds for iocoin and i am very happy to say the least.   As will many investors when they see what is being done. Also they will be able to see soon when the road map is realsed and the ywill freak when they see we have another top dev working on some 'mass adoption' plans.
Services like IONS are a huge step forward in making crypto more accessible to the masses, you're never gonna see truly widespread adoption without it.

Lets see, this not so useful feature was added to create hype and pump the price, but nothing much has happened.
Activity: 363
Services like IONS are a huge step forward in making crypto more accessible to the masses, you're never gonna see truly widespread adoption without it.
Why was IONS needed? Whats the point?

Basically imagine if you need to send iocoins to someone in the near future and this person you are sending coins to can easily sell them online and get cash quickly.

Well in the past you would need their long wallet address, which no-one remembers.

Now with this new feature, you can simply pay someone who has a username registered.

Example. to pay me coins now.

You simply log into your wallet, click send coins tab  (this is the new part)

then at the top you see IONS: (simply enter my user id)  Surestrike.   Then the lons wallet address linked with my username auto completes.

and you simply enter the amount.

It makes is super easy to pay people quickly and in the near future you wil be able to create a contacts list of your own, like with email to sort contacts. Ideal to sort family, friends and work contacts. (ideal for paying people for work)

Check out this video to see just how easy it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7DFJV1nxI8&list=UUKuqdJU4YcD5X9-wRhn91Xg

like i say BIG plans are being made and this IONS feature is the first step in a much bigger picture !   It will take people time to understand the true value of this, but it is BIG.

So what you wating for GO AND CREATE A UNIQUE USER ID TODAY!

I don't see anything exciting with this feature, for now name services weren't needed, Devs could have spent time in something better! Chat, Market, BlockChain integration.

Basically imagine if you need to send iocoins to someone in the near future and this person you are sending coins to can easily sell them online and get cash quickly.

Well in the past you would need their long wallet address, which no-one remembers.

Now with this new feature, you can simply pay someone who has a username registered.

Example. to pay me coins now.

You simply log into your wallet, click send coins tab  (this is the new part)

then at the top you see IONS: (simply enter my user id)  Surestrike.   Then the lons wallet address linked with my username auto completes.

and you simply enter the amount.

It makes is super easy to pay people quickly and in the near future you wil be able to create a contacts list of your own, like with email to sort contacts. Ideal to sort family, friends and work contacts. (ideal for paying people for work)

Check out this video to see just how easy it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7DFJV1nxI8&list=UUKuqdJU4YcD5X9-wRhn91Xg

like i say BIG plans are being made and this IONS feature is the first step in a much bigger picture !   It will take people time to understand the true value of this, but it is BIG.

So what you wating for GO AND CREATE A UNIQUE USER ID TODAY!
Activity: 363
IONS is working perfectly for me. Awesome work guys!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Excellent job. The most dedicated dev team at now days.
Activity: 9
https://i.imgur.com/6k3maNC.png

August 19th

IONS Wallet Release - https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases

https://i.imgur.com/D5eMGKC.jpg

With the addition of IONS it is now easier and faster to send IOCoin to anyone  in the world. Instead of the old hex address you can now register and send coins by a unique username.

For a small 200 IOcoin fee you can register your name and your ready to send. All fees collected will be held to develop a fund for our charity donations. The fee address will be made public to our community. We will be holding a public poll to choose from well known charitable organizations to send donations to on a monthly basis. (Fees are subject to be changed if needed)

Roadmap and future development announcement later today
well  done
Activity: 490
niiice.

I can confirm IONS is working. Just registered my username.

Anxious to see what else this obviously well talented dev team has in store!
Jump to: