Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 206. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
there are only 6 max username for wallet ?
my registered username:

http://imgur.com/ZlflYQa
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Also Congratulations to Pixie-io for creating this fantastic video showing how easy it is to register a IONS username!
As a thank you and for being the first person to create a video demonstrating how easy it is to create a IONS name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMFYcyYX9V8

(apart from a iocoin team member) We have sent you 1,000 iocoins, paying you easily and quickly using your new IONS name!
Thank you and to all for supporting this fantastic coin!  

PS: For every video we see uploaded to you tube , like the one above we will pay 500 iocoins!

So get creating today!  Very easy and will only take 30mins to do and will help get the word out to more and more people!
iOC Development Team
IMPORTANT:  Fellow iocoin supporters Please make sure you check out the main announcement, for news updates also.
It can be easy to miss them here, so always check the first page 'Updates & News' Section, thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wallet Update #2!

Hello again! It's been about a week since the last update, so I thought it might be a good time for another.

Progress is being made bit by bit on the new wallet. Since this is a completely new UI for the wallet I've been working hard on replicating all the features of the Qt wallet.

So far I have:
  • Added support for sending and receiving IOCoin.
  • Developed an object-oriented, panel-based UI framework.
  • Recreated the transactions list.

We have some challenges ahead:
  • Saving/loading settings and creating a settings panel to play with the settings.
  • Recreating the address book.
  • Recreating the debug console.

We have decided not to release the wallet until it is at feature-parity with the Qt wallet. After that release, future releases will contain new features not found in the Qt wallet.

So basically.  There will be a new wallet, not based on the old qt program and the new wallet will have the same features as the QT one and in soon'ish after the new wallet will have new awesome features added to it.

Fantastic!
Well done Crypto182!  Smiley

ake sure to send me or the Dev team your iocoin address so we can send the coins to you.

or EVEN BETTER. tell us your IONS name and we can pay by using that!

Example: Crypto182-io
iOC Development Team
Quote from: crypto182 on August 22, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

"Hey,

Could the answers be?

R61WPLTFM6FRFX"

We have a WINNER  Crypto182  (maybe a blink fan?)  Has answered all questions correctly and even gave the name to the last answer which was Xena !

Here are the full answers.

Q1: R  - Relax
Q2: 6 - He makes 5 originals from the 25 butts he found,
      and after he smokes them he has 5 butts left for another cigar.
Q3: 1 - How many birth days does the average man have?
Q4: W - white
Q5: P - Parachute
Q6: L - Left
Q7: T - Truth
Q8: F - Footsteps
Q9: M - Meat
Q10:6/S - Six
Q11: F - Fire
Q12: R - River
Q13: F - Fall - Fall. The season (top-left), waterfall (top-right), rain fall (bottom-left), and the fall of Saddam Hussein.

Q14: Xena - What is the name of my bitch (female dog)
Clue: She is a famous Princess.

So very well done to crypto182 who will receive 3,000 iocoins today!

And as a special bonus a rare (First one ever produced) iocoin t-shirt!

Thank you to all who participated in this quizz.

There will be more prizes to come.

So in the mean time, please create your unique IONS names and post a screen shot here to get your 200 iocoins refunded!
Hey Guys,  I think we might have a winner of the 3k #iocoins!

Just waiting for a reply on the last answer, i need the ful name, so i know it was not just a random letter guess. 

Also, the IONS competition is still on.  I see there are 45 IONS names now.  That is only around 5 extra since we announced the competition .

So PLEASE !  Post a screen shot here showing your new username  to claim your 200 iocoins!

Example:

I simply took a picture of my usernames screen in my iocoin wallet, with my phone.
Then cropped it and uploaded it to my pc, then to imgur. Simple.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is it possible we shall see the wallet next month? Very excited for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
Wallet Update #2!

Hello again! It's been about a week since the last update, so I thought it might be a good time for another.

Progress is being made bit by bit on the new wallet. Since this is a completely new UI for the wallet I've been working hard on replicating all the features of the Qt wallet.

So far I have:

• Saving/loading settings and creating a settings panel to play with the settings.

We have decided not to release the wallet until it is at feature-parity with the Qt wallet. After that release, future releases will contain new features not found in the Qt wallet.

Great news Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Wallet Update #2!

So far I have:

Listen. Do not invest in another coin right now in crypto, you will get burned.

iocoin has a good long term standing and you can quote me on this.  But good coins take time to grow.  Deals take time to come together  and so do the developments with the coin.

I would strongly advise anyone who reads this  to AVOID all other coins, you will only lose your BTC.  iocoin is here to stay. And in good time people we see that and that's when we will see the price start to rise again.  So have patience and hold your coins.

PS: Another good tip. Do not listen to anyone on twitter, the most of the simply buy the coin up, then tell everyone to buy it to dump on you.
iOC Development Team
Just a update on a new good cause J.Bosch, iocoin is supporting.

Check out the website here: http://www.alsa.org/ for more details.

The fantastic  Wiz (j.Bosch), here at iocoin has donated $100  out of his own pocket to support a good cause!
(not for the first time may i add!)

We have also challenged some other well known coins to match our donation.  Will Vericoin, Blackcoin or Moolah to name a few  have the good heart  and match this $100 donation?  (they only have 24hrs to do so).

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Guys, take a look at bittrex , i am not kidding when i say 99% of the coins there (and on all other sites ) are scams! plain and simple.  Made by pro PnD teams to steal people BTC, because clearly when a coin goes up 10x in 24hrs , then a week later is dead, you know you have been had.

With iocoin, there was a good rise at the start with al the people wanting to buy this coin.  Thats why it went to 13K sats and it now back in the 4k region.

But it is clear to see this coin is here to stay and with the developments that are being made and with the new wallet coming soon, we will see more people in vest in this coin, because they can go to sleep at night not worrying about losing 90% of their BTC! Which is exactly what is happening in crypto right now.

So just be patient and i think you will be very happy with the price in around 30 days from now.  Also low prices are a great way to  lower your average Buy in price.
legendary
some marketing if nedeed , it can be on a national tv

but a channel like machinima can be good too

take your time:
http://veryviral.com/singapore-changi-airport-timelapse-turns-planes-into-abstract-streaks-of-light-so-cool-video/
legendary
This coin is looking a little better now

IOC
legendary
Mintpal is good but has fame to destroy the price , in reality much higher volume
could be a way to put dumper in action maybe the price could rise , with a dump of
at least 300000 at 2500 would give the price a good bump up or make move
the price pumpers. At least for the first day , but if they don't know their job
it can go lower so miner e dumper hold until 4000 and Mintpal will make it go to 7000
and the new dump fest will begin , at least for these who are into it.
Princess Peach from Super Mario ?

An idea to be on the market , why don't request to be added in this exchange ?
maybe i will make a try with the site
http://multigateway.org

No not princess peach but good guess.

Also the only trading sites we need to be on are follows: Mintpal and maybe Betr. 
Thats it, the rest are a waste of time as they have very little volume.

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
legendary
Ok for the 20 K i'm not sure ,
but if can be made a little thing like a buy support or a group buy (sell/buy)
having at least 500k IOC and 15 BTC like is made in Hyper (22x from the start value)
from the dev there , we would be in 2 month at 17K satoshi for sure (N.B. that market is only 2 BTC /day so it's easily done without big dump
(after 15' after the dump and this is what scared out of their mind any investor)
if and only if BTC isn't going anywhere UP , we can all sit on IOC
but in 2 month it's almost sure will be a good time for BTC
The choice is at hand. But if the hand isn't fast enough ....
all is needed is a move of the market over with a little with just 7 BTC i made thanks to the miner dump
to 5990 , obviously with unrequested help from the master pumper that take to 7000
and is happily dumping now
at least i suppose but can be a miner that just wakeup a 7000 sat
and dumped for some days now.
A little after this dump is complete there will be the necessity
to make every IOC markets run at 100 BTC of exchanged IOC in a day , at least .
Until then good trading
Jump to: