Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 229. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Awsome Coin Dev,

Why is it not listet at https://coinmarketcap.com/ ?

Mining Heavy  Wink
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

1. (Newbie devs, no response to Proof of Dev callouts) - Currently the development team would like to stay anonymous. Anyone that knows code can easily look at github and see this ISN'T one of those typical scam coingen type coins . The dev team are well-known in the cryptoworld and very reputable and they have chosen to stay anonymous for the time being.

2. (Offers nothing new, and not even anon transactions) - We have things being worked on for future updates and will be released when thoroughly tested. Anon transactions are vaporware mostly and NONE are NSA proof, you need trustless and decentralized with IP obfuscation that is not run through any centralized services like TOR for true anon , something that is very difficult ATM with Bitcoin based coins.

3. (Being promoted and possibly developed by a KNOWN pump and dump group) - Promotion of the coin has to do with the community and whoever is willing to invest money to buy or mine the coin. The I/O Coin Team doesn't control the market or care to control it - We are building something above your average coin, you will see this with the future additions to the coins development.

4. (Said group has shills, like yourself, to frantically attack anyone with legitimate questions on the ANN thread.) The thread is not moderated, everyone has freedom of speech here. We despise shills, fud and trolling but in the altcoin threads this is something that nor we or anyone else have control off. Please keep it civilized.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
AnonymousEconomist AKA Dibdab  well known freak of fud nature!  All trolls like this will be blocked.

I didn't FUD once.

Read my posts, fool. I simply asked for Proof of Dev.

The fact that your crews can't even responsibly explain why the "devs" should be anonymous shows the type of people you are.

What is wrong with a potential investor asking for reasons to invest? True entrepreneurs would be glad to explain.

Now you get the FUD treatment, here it goes:

1. Newbie devs, no response to Proof of Dev callouts.

2. Offers nothing new, and not even anon transactions.

3. Being promoted(and possibly developed) by a KNOWN pump and dump group.

4. Said group has shills, like yourself, to frantically attack anyone with legitimate questions on the ANN thread.

Anyone who invests now is begging to be dumped all over.

anon is a new feature?? i thought there were at least half a dozen coins with anon?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
AnonymousEconomist AKA Dibdab  well known freak of fud nature!  All trolls like this will be blocked.

I didn't FUD once.

Read my posts, fool. I simply asked for Proof of Dev.

The fact that your crews can't even responsibly explain why the "devs" should be anonymous shows the type of people you are.

What is wrong with a potential investor asking for reasons to invest? True entrepreneurs would be glad to explain.

Now you get the FUD treatment, here it goes:

1. Newbie devs, no response to Proof of Dev callouts.

2. Offers nothing new, and not even anon transactions.

3. Being promoted(and possibly developed) by a KNOWN pump and dump group.

4. Said group has shills, like yourself, to frantically attack anyone with legitimate questions on the ANN thread.

Anyone who invests now is begging to be dumped all over.
Activity: 168
move the hashes around guys :s

This! concentrated hash will kill a coin!

one thing to note, the coin is hybrid pos/pow so staking helps as well Smiley if you have coins stake em to protect the network Cheesy

Will not stake until I know for sure this is not a scam! Got burnt on the other scam coins by staking and also by devs bailing while staking.

Cant say if its a scam or not, but with a small research you can see that this is the "Blackhandgroups" coin. It is devved by them, it was mined hugely by them and it is being hyped by them.

You can check how the last coins went that they did same scheme (VRC, XLB) but this time they are actually devving the coin too.

I suggest to do the due diligence on any coin before buying. It usually wont take more than 15 minutes to see if it smells bad

lol. some people have nothing better to do than talk FUD all day, so be it. You, know nothing, lets just leave it at that.

So what if some group is buying this coin, its crypto, you might be surprised to find out that ALL coins have 'groups' who will buy them.  Big deal!

Now keep wearing that tinfoil hat.

If you had half a brain, you would see that this kid is actually suggesting that the blackhandgroup brings promise to IOCoin.

YOU are the one with the tinfoil hat.

Roll Eyes

one thing to note, the coin is hybrid pos/pow so staking helps as well Smiley if you have coins stake em to protect the network Cheesy

Will not stake until I know for sure this is not a scam! Got burnt on the other scam coins by staking and also by devs bailing while staking.

Cant say if its a scam or not, but with a small research you can see that this is the "Blackhandgroups" coin. It is devved by them, it was mined hugely by them and it is being hyped by them.

You can check how the last coins went that they did same scheme (VRC, XLB) but this time they are actually devving the coin too.

I suggest to do the due diligence on any coin before buying. It usually wont take more than 15 minutes to see if it smells bad

lol. some people have nothing better to do than talk FUD all day, so be it. You, know nothing, lets just leave it at that.

So what if some group is buying this coin, its crypto, you might be surprised to find out that ALL coins have 'groups' who will buy them.  Big deal!

Now keep wearing that tinfoil hat.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
aka. dibdab

Note to other miners!  Minerpools is getting too much hash.

I have moved my mining power over to Hash Harder and getting very good results. Please spread your mining power evenly.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
1 - Regarding the Devs, i only need to see the updates and developments that have been done so far with this coin to fully understand this is no scam, far from it and the people who are developing this coin certainly know what they are doing.

2 - Hash rate on certain pools is much higher, simply because that pool is better. Miners are going to go to the best pool, period.

3- The price of the coin is what is it because the people mining it, buying it, know enough to see this coin has a solid potential to be in the 50k+sats range at this rate.

I too got burned recently with all the scam coins kicking about, but they are quite east to spot, just take a look at other 'anns'. Clear to see this is a coin that has no signs of anything suspicious.  Time will  tell, but for now, i will keep happily mining and buying this coin.

Anyone who has doubts thats fine, if the devs want to remain 'out of sight' for now, i am fine with that, i see the rich list, looks very good, nicely distributed, wallet updates are awesome, news updates are keeping me informed.

So if you have any doubts, simply move onto another coin, it really is as simple as that. 

As I said, I will be investing once I know this isn't a scam. I'm letting others know to be cautious.

You sound worried. If you really had faith in the coin, you would be loving the cheap coins instead of defending the anonymous devs.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 207
People, how many blocks to POW end ?
1 - Regarding the Devs, i only need to see the updates and developments that have been done so far with this coin to fully understand this is no scam, far from it and the people who are developing this coin certainly know what they are doing.

2 - Hash rate on certain pools is much higher, simply because that pool is better. Miners are going to go to the best pool, period.

3- The price of the coin is what is it because the people mining it, buying it, know enough to see this coin has a solid potential to be in the 50k+sats range at this rate.

I too got burned recently with all the scam coins kicking about, but they are quite east to spot, just take a look at other 'anns'. Clear to see this is a coin that has no signs of anything suspicious.  Time will  tell, but for now, i will keep happily mining and buying this coin.

Anyone who has doubts thats fine, if the devs want to remain 'out of sight' for now, i am fine with that, i see the rich list, looks very good, nicely distributed, wallet updates are awesome, news updates are keeping me informed.

So if you have any doubts, simply move onto another coin, it really is as simple as that. 
Activity: 230

Activity: 196

For one please check the staking weight of the coins... lots of people are staking the coin, thus affecting the length of PoW blocks. Hence the reason why PoW is so long now. Due to the hybrid PoS and PoW. Don't you want a secure coin? sure the dev is anon.. sure everyone is a newb on btctalk doesn't mean that they won't deliver wht they intend to do.

Besides, its better to over-deliver than over-promise. In time I hope we'll see that this coin will go big. Plus, check the distribution of the coins and the rich-list... its much more distributed than any coins i've seen so far.

Oh and big players in this coin you don't even know... sure thre are some twitter celebs here n thre.. but those working in the backend.. who knows?

Not everything in crypto is a scam.

Oh if you want to sell your coins, PM me your price Smiley

I agree, not everything is a scam in crypto. The ones who don't scam usually have reputable accounts at bitcointalk, twitter, Facebook, Google plus, etc.

The scams usually have what I mentioned previously.

Will wait for the devs to give some credibility before participating. CryptoAsian on Twitter sent them a request for Proof of Developer, and they haven't replied. That is a red flag.

Noobs have been warned.
Activity: 196
All the hash on one pool! ipominer hasn't hit a block in a 8 hours!

Cmon!
Jump to: