Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 230. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For one please check the staking weight of the coins... lots of people are staking the coin, thus affecting the length of PoW blocks. Hence the reason why PoW is so long now. Due to the hybrid PoS and PoW. Don't you want a secure coin? sure the dev is anon.. sure everyone is a newb on btctalk doesn't mean that they won't deliver wht they intend to do.

Besides, its better to over-deliver than over-promise. In time I hope we'll see that this coin will go big. Plus, check the distribution of the coins and the rich-list... its much more distributed than any coins i've seen so far.

Oh and big players in this coin you don't even know... sure thre are some twitter celebs here n thre.. but those working in the backend.. who knows?

Not everything in crypto is a scam.

Oh if you want to sell your coins, PM me your price Smiley

Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
WHY THIS COIN SO EXPENSIVE?

My thoughts exactly... Looks like the typical instamine/hidden premine scam. All devs related are newbies, mining is ridiculously hard, so the real people can't sell it for regular prices. Then when everyone puts up their buys at a higher price than it's worth, bam, devs dump coins and Bittrex freezes accounts, etc.

Every time. Works like a charm.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WHY THIS COIN SO EXPENSIVE?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://www.hashharder.com/x11/iocoin has latest version of wallet

The page now lists the number of POW blocks left until mining is over. Thanks to the devs for their great work!

Activity: 2
Hello thread! I would like to introduce myself to everyone as one of the community managers for this coin. I'm usually around in the IRC (#I/OCoin) but am usually pretty busy doing coin related activities. So, if you need assistance of any kind, a PM usually gets my attention.
Activity: 140

A Profit Seeking Auto Switching Multiport Multipool

A Tested and Approved MiningRigRentals Compatible Pool

Give us a try.
stratum+tcp://lightninghash.com:4016
Username = Your Wallet Address
Pass = x
Rent Your Rigs at http://alturl.com/vivw6

Mining Information :
Pure NOMP Back End for Security and Speed
We use a lightning fast node.js stratum. All coins use Vardiff
Instant Pay to Your Wallet. We Do Not Hold Your Coins
Unique Mining Key System. One Key for All Coins!
No Usernames, Passwords, Logins or Pins
lightninghash.com

Servers :
Our Clustered Servers are Located in the USA in an Enterprise Level Data Center
Each Server has 16 Cores with 72 GB Ram and are Fully Redundant
Our Servers are on a DDOS Resistant Network
lightninghash.com

Activity: 140

A faster, smarter, more powerful way to rent or lease mining rigs
Activity: 44
newly added to Bittrex, excited to see the volume increase x10 maybe x100 eventually. Still really nice hashing power, we got in at a good time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Explorer wallet updated to 1.1.1

You can check network tab in the explorer to keep track of client updates (or lack of) in the I/O coin network.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

All pools and exchanges have been pm'ed.

In response to some comments on the forums, we have decided to create a new release which adds in some useful features. This is not a mandatory release, but it is still recommended that you upgrade to keep up to date.

This release adds in some hardened checkpoints, along with some new RPC methods related to PoW blocks.

The getpowblocks [block] method returns the number of PoW blocks mined in the longest block chain at height block. If the optional block argument is not provided, it defaults to the current best height.

The getpowblocksleft [block] method returns the number of PoW blocks left to mined in the longest block chain at height block. If the optional block argument is not provided, it defaults to the current best height.

The getpowtimeleft [time-unit] [block] method returns an approximation of the amount of time remaining before PoW ends. It accepts an optional time unit, one of {days,hours,minutes,seconds,d,h,m,s}, defaulting to seconds. The second optional block argument allows for specifying the block height to use for calculating the time remaining. Note that this is just an estimate, so some fluctuations are expected.

https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://iocoin.minerpools.com has updated to the latest wallet, happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 1302
i have coins on miner pools and they dont arrived since yesterday...i wrote them a mail
nothing

pls
send my coins

Coins sent, please check your wallet.

arrived
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i have coins on miner pools and they dont arrived since yesterday...i wrote them a mail
nothing

pls
send my coins

Coins sent, please check your wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1302
nothing

pls
send my coins
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Here's an update on PoW progress: IOC is currently on block #14449, and there are just under 5200 blocks of PoW remaining.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what's the coin new features?
pay
Activity: 19
Activity: 154
Hope you didn't pay much for the german translation. it's ridiculous.

0.01btc its written there freak you im rich Cheesy

They should have issued an invoice - 0.01btc from you to them for this translation.
Jump to: