Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 30. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
New website looks great.  Really enjoying the consistency of this project, keep it up.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
"Our new webpage is now live https://www.iocoin.io  We are gearing up for our upcoming DIONS release".

Thanks for link, site looks great. GJ!
Activity: 76
"Our new webpage is now live https://www.iocoin.io  We are gearing up for our upcoming DIONS release".
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Was the broadcast made yesterday? I saw twitch got some problems and they were moving to different platform, but I couldn't wait much longer.

Joel was making a video.  Don't know if it is posted yet.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Was the broadcast made yesterday? I saw twitch got some problems and they were moving to different platform, but I couldn't wait much longer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I'll join the slack to stay up-to-date with all discussions, but wanted to say that you're marketing materials look great. Curious to learn more!
legendary
FYI: Down to a few little touches in the wallet and testing with all the testers on all three operating systems that they have the wallet on.  No firm release date yet, but getting close.  Had issues with Twitch today, but Joel will make a video and post it.
Activity: 3
Hi. Is there any way to download the blockchain file from somewhere? I'm trying to use the Html5 wallet but it has been synching for ages, I have left it running literally for the whole week and it's still not finished, although the blockain file it downloaded is only 500 mb so I can't see why it takes so long..

Also the slack invite from the official website is not working, I was about to ask this on slack but I couldn't...
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
TOMORROW!

Sun 23rd.

Live broadcast of working I/O Coin DIONS enabled wallet and give more info.

3PM EST / 21:00 CEST.

Links to live feed will be provided in Slack ,Twitter, Facebook and in here.
Please remember we won’t give exact date on release because when we call a block it will be up to how the blocks get solved, but at least the community will get a first look at how everything is looking. Looking forward to it and will see you all tomorrow.

Thank You

Team I/O Digital
legendary
Is Theres any chance to release DIONS this year?
I saw 1 1/2 year ago, that the release is not far away but DIONS hasnt released since that.

According to Joel in slack, days to maybe weeks away if there are any bugs found in testing.  They are being very careful about any issues that might come up so that it all works after launch.  Testing is going well so far they say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Is Theres any chance to release DIONS this year?
I saw 1 1/2 year ago, that the release is not far away but DIONS hasnt released since that.
legendary
Update postponed to complete issues found in testing.  Will be announced when ready to give per slack....
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The introduction of the early digital currency project is really detailed and much more refined than the current market. It is worth worshiping
Activity: 20
Are you guys getting close and will you let all this excitement deter you in any way?

I guess you haven't noticed that the devs haven't bothered to post here in over a week.

I so regret buying this coin. It started going down well before the market bloodbath. I bought because the new release was supposed to be imminent, instead we got twitter posts about community managers. Maybe one of those community managers would like to buy my bag? LMFAO

Hi,

I feel sorry for you that you bought at the top of a wave and just before the BTC breakdown.
There is nothing the team can do for you. Trading is based on your own research and actions. The team does not give any release dates, hype or over promise.
We do give "expectations" or "estimations". Even then traders see that as a hard fact and try to hype themselves. Transparency is a good thing in my opinion but not everybody is ready for this kind of approach. Its in people's nature to read things that are not there or interpret in a way they see fit.

You can say a lot about us not delivering DIONS in a timely way but never say anything about us hyping or promising. After three years of developing no project has done what we have accomplished. We have learned a lot of lessons during three years of development. Yes we have thought we were almost there (even we thought that a year ago) and gave some estimations (because some people keep asking and want to trade and make money, not because they really care about the technology), but as always: In the last 10% of the project you spend 90% of the time.

If you have been closely following us and scroll through the Bitcointalk or even took some time to get into our Slack channel, you would have seen that we update on a regular basis. We update like no other project does. We are a very active team and always close to the community. On a daily basis we are present online and answer all the questions we can. So not posting in here in a week makes you wonder...

Did you take some time to see our video about the release and us showing the wallet (working)?

The team has security, usability and sustainability as top priority. Unlike other projects that release copy/paste wallets or broken Blockchain technology we prefer to test test test and test before we release. What if we release untested and you lose your I/O Coins? What if you transfer a document and it disappears in Blockchain space? How would you feel? We do actually care. "Blockchain" and the unique HTML5 wallet must be a great experience for people using I/O Coin and the features we implemented. So every glitch we see we want out if we feel so. Everything a user can possibly do we want it tested.

You go and find projects that have been self-funded since 2014 and are about to deliver this kind of software in Blockchain. Yes, about to deliver.
Like we said in Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc we are in the final stretch and working on the final things. DIONS source code is open source btw so you can check out how far we are.  

A block call is around the corner but only if we feel comfortable releasing it. Again, not promising anything but we are getting close.

If you have any questions please come to slack and see our active 650+ community members (iodigital.io/slack)

Thanks
Richard

Fantastic response. Thank you for responding to the community and keep building one hell of a product. Can't wait to see it!
Blockchain!!!
Update from Joel early next week according to slack.

Vote for the Fintech awards this year, IOC should do well again.

Looks like everything is coming together nicely. 

I really like the job of IOC dev team they are really committed to their project and even after the shady delisting by poloniex they are working hard as they did for the past years. I voted for you guys and will keep holding tight my IOC.

Thanks for the vote!

Richard
Blockchain!!!
Are you guys getting close and will you let all this excitement deter you in any way?

I guess you haven't noticed that the devs haven't bothered to post here in over a week.

I so regret buying this coin. It started going down well before the market bloodbath. I bought because the new release was supposed to be imminent, instead we got twitter posts about community managers. Maybe one of those community managers would like to buy my bag? LMFAO

Hi,

I feel sorry for you that you bought at the top of a wave and just before the BTC breakdown.
There is nothing the team can do for you. Trading is based on your own research and actions. The team does not give any release dates, hype or over promise.
We do give "expectations" or "estimations". Even then traders see that as a hard fact and try to hype themselves. Transparency is a good thing in my opinion but not everybody is ready for this kind of approach. Its in people's nature to read things that are not there or interpret in a way they see fit.

You can say a lot about us not delivering DIONS in a timely way but never say anything about us hyping or promising. After three years of developing no project has done what we have accomplished. We have learned a lot of lessons during three years of development. Yes we have thought we were almost there (even we thought that a year ago) and gave some estimations (because some people keep asking and want to trade and make money, not because they really care about the technology), but as always: In the last 10% of the project you spend 90% of the time.

If you have been closely following us and scroll through the Bitcointalk or even took some time to get into our Slack channel, you would have seen that we update on a regular basis. We update like no other project does. We are a very active team and always close to the community. On a daily basis we are present online and answer all the questions we can. So not posting in here in a week makes you wonder...

Did you take some time to see our video about the release and us showing the wallet (working)?

The team has security, usability and sustainability as top priority. Unlike other projects that release copy/paste wallets or broken Blockchain technology we prefer to test test test and test before we release. What if we release untested and you lose your I/O Coins? What if you transfer a document and it disappears in Blockchain space? How would you feel? We do actually care. "Blockchain" and the unique HTML5 wallet must be a great experience for people using I/O Coin and the features we implemented. So every glitch we see we want out if we feel so. Everything a user can possibly do we want it tested.

You go and find projects that have been self-funded since 2014 and are about to deliver this kind of software in Blockchain. Yes, about to deliver.
Like we said in Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc we are in the final stretch and working on the final things. DIONS source code is open source btw so you can check out how far we are.  

A block call is around the corner but only if we feel comfortable releasing it. Again, not promising anything but we are getting close.

If you have any questions please come to slack and see our active 650+ community members (iodigital.io/slack)

Thanks
Richard

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I really like the job of IOC dev team they are really committed to their project and even after the shady delisting by poloniex they are working hard as they did for the past years. I voted for you guys and will keep holding tight my IOC.
legendary

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
To all the impatient dumbfuck noobs here, join the slack for fuck sake! The dev are active there and regularly having an update.
They are now doing regression test, which I bet 90% of you don't even know what is regression test.
I'm an enterprise software consultant and I really hate doing regression test on my project but it is necessary to discover any possible bugs before live. And it ALWAYS took a long time to properly execute. Be patience or just sell your bags to buy DGB or something and fuck off.

What a bunch of stupid whiners.
Pages:
Jump to: