Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 26. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
3 year for develop DIONS. Wow. Is it hard?  Wink Wink
Activity: 39
wow the buy wall is very strong
i think
we can reach 32.000 satoshi again

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

shit i forget i have this altcoin haha
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Countdown started on Website.  Fintech pitch is today.  It is all coming together.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
RELEASE

We are proud to present the Spero Research report on I/O Digital.
Please go to their website and download the report that gives great insight, background and future outlook on I/O Digital: http://www.speroresearch.com/resources/ -

A big thank you to the team of Spero Research for this great piece of work.

Team I/O Digital

Really good report with a lot of promise and potential for the future of $IOC.   Really amazing to see #iocoin finally break the 100k mark, a fantastic achievement, i am sure next year more big milestones will be made.   

Keep up the good work $IOC, you have a amazing leader in Joel and fantastic team all round, they will serve you well. 

PS: Good luck at the blockchain awards. 
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
RELEASE

We are proud to present the Spero Research report on I/O Digital.
Please go to their website and download the report that gives great insight, background and future outlook on I/O Digital: http://www.speroresearch.com/resources/ -

A big thank you to the team of Spero Research for this great piece of work.

Team I/O Digital
Activity: 9
This is a pretty exciting project, looks like it's finally getting the traction it needs.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Maybe it's the advisory board buying in 😉. Poloniex was really ignorant to delist this coin. Development seems active and advisory team is impressive.
Activity: 6
why ioc mooning?any news?

DIONS release coming soon! after 3 years developing ...
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
why ioc mooning?any news?
Blockchain!!!
Hi all,

Our @io_coin Twitter account has been compromised. Please disregard any weird Tweets you see about the project or asking for BTC / credentials.
We are working on restoring access. Please report to Twitter as well.

the last official Tweet was: Sept 15th
Weekend? Nope. Working on and practicing the pitch for the upcoming European #fintech awards in #brussels - #iocoin #blockchain $crypto

Thanks for your fast notice and pointing this out to us.

Richard

===

Update: all resolved! thanks for your quick response people!
legendary
Newb pube here with newb pube questions

I noticed your coin is based off X11 - is it possible to mine it with the D3 antminer? Also is there still time to setup a master node? Or is it way past the time frame?

Another newb pube question - apart from the experienced staff behind I/O - in 5 or less words, what sets it apart from other crypto currencies?

Read through forum.  (3 words)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I noticed your coin is based off X11 - is it possible to mine it with the D3 antminer? Also is there still time to setup a master node? Or is it way past the time frame?

Another newb pube question - apart from the experienced staff behind I/O - in 5 or less words, what sets it apart from other crypto currencies?

Mining Phase is over, it is a PoS coin only now.
Activity: 1

Activity: 840
hmmmm.....i'm thinking about sending swag to 1,000 member to join slack. thoughts?
legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrSn3zx2GbM&feature=youtu.be

Linked in slack by Richard.  Very good video showing how some view where coins are now and where they will go.

Pertaining to IOC, brings up the fact that coins need to bring something working and useful to the table to advance.  Get away from ICO's with large sums of money being raised for a promise and get projects out there that give a usable product on the table for the investors benefit.

They also talk about the power of identity storage and usage in blockchain.

Everyone should watch this that is interested in coins.
Blockchain!!!

So good news. We won the public award in the European Fintech awards in the Blockchain category. Number one!
That said we are now also invited to go to the european parliament where the award conference is being held later in September and first of all attend as VIP at the pre-conference a day before the conference (sept 27th) and get a 5 minute demo slot to show what we got and media package.
The day after we will be present at the Fintech awards and are asked to Pitch our platform to a professional Jury and hundreds of people in the audience. All top executives in the FinTech industry.This means that we are among the most promising and innovative European FinTech companies at the moment, congratulations and thank you everybody who voted for us.

So we need Richard to get over there. As you all know the I/O Digital Foundation is a non-for profit Foundation. All expenses are paid by the team. Richards spare time is important. He would gladly take two days off his day job and travel to Brussels to attend, but adding hotel and promotion expenses to it would be too much for him personally.

We hope the community could chip in and support our Fintech exposure in Brussels. We need roughly 0.75 BTC ($3300) for that.
If there is any money left or we get more than asked for we will use it for the Foundation marketing as well. Showcasing I/O Digital is very important for the overall project awareness and we hope the community can help us with this. The Fintech awards is a huge conference and could do us well.

If you are able to contribute some please donate to:

Bitcoin:   1BYA7fF5ekh1Vgfq6wsLpSMpTYH61U8Rsi

I/O Coin: idDUb8WvqkG9k2zPn442yWDVEe83HKKDCj

Paypal: [email protected]

If we don't make the required amount then it will probably be up to us to add the difference because we really want to go there.
Maybe Cohnhead can show you some love as well so you get a t-shirt as well with every $25 donated.Your help is appreciated!
Team I/O Digital

Your help is appreciated!
Team I/O Digital

CROWDFUND STATUS

Update: status:  raised 0.65 BTC of 0.75 required

*** with the current BTC rise we needed less BTC then we thought. All expenses for this trip are now paid for. I also go by train instead of plane, so that will be cheaper as well. Thanks for all contributions. We have a strong and supportive community! thanks! Will keep you updated on the progress made at the conference ***
legendary
legendary
Live Facebook development update! join our Facebook page so you get a notification. time: around 3pm EST

facebook.com/iodigitalblockchain 

Copied from slack with new time per team.

Pages:
Jump to: