Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 33. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
hope its some one with a little bit of long term vision rather than a quick turn. hate to see a 50 btc sell wall down the road

There's only 40 BTC worth of IOC available under 100k.  For that whale to dump, the price has to be well over 100k sat, which really wouldn't rock the boat at that point.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This cannot be coincidence.  There must be news coming shortly.
legendary
hope its some one with a little bit of long term vision rather than a quick turn. hate to see a 50 btc sell wall down the road

Well, you never know.  Chances were always that someone would play the hype, but good coins survive speculation.
Activity: 840
legendary
Ok, got the big show on the exchange.  Let's see if we are there yet.....
legendary
This coin seems very good, but how is it funded?
I don't think it had an ICO. Is there a devlopment fund?

They are funding this with their own money.  Cannot ask for a cleaner entry into a market.  This coin has been around long enough for anyone to buy.  Self-funded.  Very thoroughly tested BEFORE they release the product.  Many things that show a serious and professional attitude sorely lacking in many of these projects.

Always bet on the people, not the tech!
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
This coin seems very good, but how is it funded?
I don't think it had an ICO. Is there a devlopment fund?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The best days of this coin are ahead of us gentlemen.

And with all the upcoming features, it's a real bargain, since none of it has influenced the price so far...

I agree but when? Any day now? Week?

Back in the forum they said they would be very busy for a couple of weeks getting it all ready.  Should be any day now.  Don't worry, these guys are very professional.  They say what they are going to do and then do it. 

Sweeet. that's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks!
legendary

And with all the upcoming features, it's a real bargain, since none of it has influenced the price so far...

Back in the forum they said they would be very busy for a couple of weeks getting it all ready.  Should be any day now.  Don't worry, these guys are very professional.  They say what they are going to do and then do it. 
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

legendary
The calm before the storm.......

With all the money coming into coins now, there should be no reason IOC cannot make it to $10 a coin. 

I know that is not what you guys are about, but I am really looking for valuation that reflects the actual use of the coin. 

IOC is one of the few that should almost be to that line now.  Would love to see this coin start the trend toward investment because of real world and practical use.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Activity: 26
is the upcoming wallet upgrade a soft or hard fork?
legendary
that old mantra, buy on the rumor, sell on the news doesnt seem to apply here :-)

That thought crossed my mind.  But, as BTC is showing the world right now, demand blows away the buy on rumor stuff.  Besides, it sounds like IOC will have a string of advancements out after DIONs. 
Activity: 30
Everything looking very nice, go ahead. 
Activity: 840
that old mantra, buy on the rumor, sell on the news doesnt seem to apply here :-)
legendary
I would not worry about naysayers.  This has actually been a fairly pleasant forum.  Most people on here seem thoughtful and optimistic, as well as serious about this project.  Far better than some of these projects with tons of dumbasses just being asses for the sake of it.

There is a very good future here.  Where it ends up is anyone's guess.  But, for my money, this is the one with more potential for success in the real world than any other I follow.

Very interested to see how the coin world reacts to DIONs.
Pages:
Jump to: