Pages:
Author

Topic: IOHK Research and Scorex ARE NOT working with Waves - page 11. (Read 33933 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
whatever reason, question come up "why now".

Exactly.

Some deal not work out between WAVES and you Charles? You had many weeks to push this out. Why now?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
whatever reason, question come up "why now".
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
himself as a "Guy who writes stuff that makes people angry"

So he's an armchair sociopath.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
shit just got real
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Seems he is trying to make some FUD. On Reddit there is a post about this also. They say Waves is doing some stuff that isn't true. They say Waves is using their code and acting like they found some new tech etc. Waves is saying they open a new platform and even say its build on top of existing code. So it seems IOHK is twisting words.

They also make statements that art true because In Slack there where other things.

Ill hope the poster of the topic doesn't live in a country that signed the Cybercrime act. Since there is a article that states posting things like this to try to make a company/item that is with something less worthy, is illegal. And I don't like it when people fund other projects with unproven stuff. Special when it cost investors money.

Activity: 372
why now?

ICO is running, so why now?
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.
What i want to know is, why are you posting this the day of the ICO start?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Cute.  Roll Eyes

All the same information has been out there for weeks if not months now and you decide to slither out of your hole right after the sale begins?
Activity: 324
why speaking at in this phase? WAVE ICO has just started. if only you shout before WAVE ICO, many got pay attention on this. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Seems there are some internal problems within the organisation on IOHK side.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Your organization first added Alex [KUSHTI] as a team member of Waves. He was not and I had to ask sasha to remove him from the page.

Wow! What does this mean? Are there discrepancies between Charles and Alex(Kushti)?

Seems like we can only wait for Kushti to shed some light on this.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
And what about this?

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/712947085084135425

(Waiting for a statement from Kushti even more...)
I would like to get a statement from Kushti...

That quote says he is a consultant. No need to have his statement I think, everything is pretty clear.

Agreed. But the second statement implies more than "consulting", IMO.

WAVES website states:

Q: Who are the NXT developers involved in WAVES?
A: Devs involved: JL777, Kushti, Tosch. Project leader, Coinomat at NXTforum.

Q: What programming language will be used to develop the platform?
A: Full node client will be built is Scala, on Scorex platform which Kushti and his team have been developing. Lite, end-user, client will be in JS. Also there most probably will be a full-node C++ client too.
legendary

That quote says he is a consultant. No need to have his statement I think, everything is pretty clear.

Agreed. But the second statement implies more than "consulting", IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

legendary
From http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/230-waves-ultimate-crypto-tokens-blockchain-platform/230-waves-ultimate-crypto-tokens-blockchain-platform
"JL777 and Kushti are providing consultation, the full node prototype will be built on Scorex, a compact cryptocurrency library developed by Kushti's team"

From Waves Q&A https://blog.wavesplatform.com/faq-7664c1d1b1bf#.5z5m7mdb0
Q: Who are the NXT developers involved in WAVES?
A: Devs involved: JL777, Kushti, Tosch. Project leader, Coinomat at NXTforum.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
Kushti is a member of the IOHK team and IS NOT a member of the Waves team.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.

Hm, I thought Scorex was created by kushti who is in Waves team. Maybe I just confused the framework name...
Alex is the core developer of Scorex and an employee of my company. Again as a PSA, Waves has no relationship with Scorex or IOHK. Any representation of this is a lie and if it continues IOHK will send a formal cease and desist.

Thank you for elaborating on that.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
Alex is the core developer of Scorex and an employee of my company. Again as a PSA, Waves has no relationship with Scorex or IOHK. Any representation of this is a lie and if it continues IOHK will send a formal cease and desist.
Pages:
Jump to: