Pages:
Author

Topic: [IoP] Fermat presents the Internet of People App Token - page 16. (Read 66321 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Perhaps we not misunderstand each other. But it is not my fault. You have chapters in Russia but it does not do anything (however as well as all your chapters). He did not answer one of my questions. Everything that it does, it sells the coins at the exchange.

Probably, they should leave a slack.chat, and will go to a forum to give answers to people.

Answer to these questions step by step:

1. The limited number of people is engaged in production now. About 40 people. Correctly?

2. Now, it is available 2112258 IOP as you told. From where this quantity of coins undertook?

3. Who possesses these coins?

4. You want to tell that investors bought 2112258 IOP?  

5. You say that they bought them on 12 dollars? It means that you have 24 million dollars now?

6. If it not so, then tell what exact quantity of coins was bought by investors? And how many at you is dollars?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
...All acquired tokens from Investors were paid a lot higher ($12)...

Why?
contributors, developers, bug bounties were paid out in form of IoP at this convert value. means they received IoP tokens in converted value of 1IoP=12$ for various tasks. i see i expressed myself wrong there saying investors paid that much pro IoP, how much investors paid is something only Luis can answer.

2036110*12$= 24433320

Considering quantity of available coins today, you want to tell that investors invested for the sum of 24433320 dollars?
read post above u, $12 is converted value in IoP various contributors got paid for various task. not what investors paid
legendary
How many tokens are available now? 12.258 or 2.100.00+?

CoinMarketCap.com says 12.258 but what i'm seeing here is different.
available and unlocked supply can be found here:

for some reason coinmarketcap refuses to update informations even after several requests.

Coin Supply (IoP)

This figure is just not true. Here is the information from your same explorer:

Amount (IoP)   %
Top 1-25   1528069.36325900   
Top 26-50   401841.48571291   
Top 51-75   73576.81698940   
Top 76-100   32624.57430339   

=2036110 IOP available.

This huge amount. Your coin today is does not cost even $0.10 cents.

your math is also wrong, actual tokens in existence are 2,112,258 IOP. what explorer shows is IoP in circulation, rest is time locked for 1,2,3,4,5,6 years.

Why?
contributors, developers, bug bounties were paid out in form of IoP at this convert value. means they received IoP tokens in converted value of 1IoP=12$ for various tasks. i see i expressed myself wrong there saying investors paid that much pro IoP, how much investors paid is something only Luis can answer.

2036110*12$= 24433320

Considering quantity of available coins today, you want to tell that investors invested for the sum of 24433320 dollars?
legendary
Investors were paid a lot higher ($12) than what the current market price is.. in total there are $1mio+ invested before Token

How can you prove it? I only see a huge premine gradually transferred to the exchange C-CEX.

Your Local Chapter and only do they sell your coins at low prices. I have not seen any here in the forum.
you should really try for yourself and join one of the chapters or if your chapter is not taken make one. you get access to chapter slack and see everything from inside out.
legendary

Why?

for some reason coinmarketcap refuses to update informations even after several requests.

Coin Supply (IoP)

This figure is just not true. Here is the information from your same explorer:

Amount (IoP)   
Top 1-25   1528069   
Top 26-50   401841
Top 51-75   73576   
Top 76-100   32624
                          =2036110 IOP available.

This huge amount. Your coin today is does not cost even $0.10 cents.

Investors were paid a lot higher ($12) than what the current market price is.. in total there are $1mio+ invested before Token

How can you prove it? I only see a huge premine gradually transferred to the exchange C-CEX.

Your Local Chapter and only do they sell your coins at low prices. I have not seen any here in the forum.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Why?
legendary
!New, Fermat Referral Mining Program was introduced few moments ago. Good opportunity to get some more extra mining Licences for your Chapter. Think Future  Cool 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-referral-mining-license-fermat-1710052

*One more thing: interesting side effect happened with Fermat (IoP) Project, unaware IoP became true example of long known theory of POA (Proof of Action) in crypto world  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 602
So where can we buy Fermat?
legendary
This coin fraud. Developers have huge premine which they sell at the exchanges. Just look at the block an explorer

You steer clear of them, everything that they tell here - it is a lie.
well simply by saying it's a fraud doesn't make it a fraud.. you should bring some strong arguments and facts. Let me contra argument on your assumptions, it would take you max 10min to go thru OP and github and realize that this project is huge and a lot of money and time was invested on it past two years. All the contributions and bug bounties were paid in form of IoP tokens, plus Angel Investors and early Contributors who made all this possible, were paid in IoP Tokens. They are the one that carry the biggest risk of project failure by putting money into just an idea on the paper. All acquired tokens from Investors were paid a lot higher ($12) than what the current market price is.. in total there are $1mio+ invested before Token even existed.. Although Fermat project was in stealth mode for so long it still cached a lot of high profile media attention and support (fermat.org scroll down to media) you will see Forbes, Bitcoin.com, themerkle, the-blockchain, econotimes.....

If you believe it or not but actually whole premine distribution is documented and transparent. i only have a pitcure, but if you want to review the document you need to PM Luis Fernando Molina (founder) directly to grant you access to this spreadsheet. (access is granted manually to exchanges, pr companies and individuals for review purposes.).

Perhaps random name generator was used to fill the left column.
why don't you ask Luis Fernando Molina yourself  Roll Eyes

https://hu.linkedin.com/in/luisfernandomolina
legendary
Any pool?

Apparently theres none. Someone might of found false positives in the daemon and refused to run it.
i don't think there ever will be any pool for IoP, just pure cpu mining like the satoshi once envisioned:) you can mine with your home computer, and thanks to mining cap makes it fair for smalls and bigs. just go to your wallet console and run command:
dumpminerstats

and see for yourself how real decentralized network looks like, compare mining addresses to the ones on our Chapter Spreadsheet and you will get the pitcure Wink *ideal mining setup is pro 1 mining Licence 4 IoP-qt (ioPd) instances (4cpu threads). With this setup you won't stop mining after day or two and because you reached mining cap but you will mine constantly.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
This coin fraud. Developers have huge premine which they sell at the exchanges. Just look at the block an explorer

Man, you are already know troll. But this is doesn't mean nothing to me.
Feramt is not ICO coin, please read white paper and we can talk about facts.
legendary

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

well simply by saying it's a fraud doesn't make it a fraud.. you should bring some strong arguments and facts. Let me contra argument on your assumptions, it would take you max 10min to go thru OP and github and realize that this project is huge and a lot of money and time was invested on it past two years. All the contributions and bug bounties were paid in form of IoP tokens, plus Angel Investors and early Contributors who made all this possible, were paid in IoP Tokens. They are the one that carry the biggest risk of project failure by putting money into just an idea on the paper. All acquired tokens from Investors were paid a lot higher ($12) than what the current market price is.. in total there are $1mio+ invested before Token even existed.. Although Fermat project was in stealth mode for so long it still cached a lot of high profile media attention and support (fermat.org scroll down to media) you will see Forbes, Bitcoin.com, themerkle, the-blockchain, econotimes.....

If you believe it or not but actually whole premine distribution is documented and transparent. i only have a pitcure, but if you want to review the document you need to PM Luis Fernando Molina (founder) directly to grant you access to this spreadsheet. (access is granted manually to exchanges, pr companies and individuals for review purposes.).

Perhaps random name generator was used to fill the left column.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Any pool?

Apparently theres none. Someone might of found false positives in the daemon and refused to run it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: