Pages:
Author

Topic: [IoP] Start Mining IoP, claim your spot! - page 7. (Read 22083 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
November 25, 2016, 02:28:52 PM
Can anyone provide step by step tutorial for Windows?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
November 25, 2016, 07:52:11 AM
ok, my country is present, but i'm not creator of chapter
all fields except "chapter" and "support" are emty
should i simple add my twitter and facebook account in corresponding columns in my fermat's line to get my address whitelisted ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2016, 05:14:53 AM
!mining Status
we are currently at "window": 6, each window lasts for 2016 Blocks after that difficulty adjusts and new window starts. we have atm 26 active miners and average 45 blocks per miner. Mining cap is down from previous 150 IoP to 135 IoP means in range of 2016 blocks (window 6) you cant mine more than 135 IoP max.
We are still at early stages and as things grow we expect average mining Cap per miner will go down to 5-10 IoP so its good time to start mining early.

Code:
root@:~# IoP-cli dumpminerstats
{
  "currentheight": 10240,
  "minercapenabled": true,
  "currentavgblocksperminer": 45,
  "currentfactor": 3,
  "currentcap": 135,
  "stats": {
    "window": 6,
    "blockstart": 10080,
    "blockend": 12096,
    "details": {
      "pAWdhjwBkp1WLHzx5bjxJU3CwVUtGZGZkF": 3,
      "pCB2Pa1iqE4kPyxnMY4tMhVxFoscLKzF8W": 15,
      "pKvfbWRbwgo4xEds5ozJ1ajVhmGySyYhnS": 8,
      "pEsNs29PD1gV6VfaFudG1dyNzNi1NKxkpM": 9,
      "pKDXMiibucvpu6yDWdz3sfzUg74XcdDqMq": 3,
      "pEnrttiMBRag6RQuG1Hcc2ec6QE6JiMCCT": 1,
      "pJFUJfGhGtDMdYycyFGBATGJ4qThsyhoxD": 17,
      "pEUEN2HBWfJgxwznnBwr9fMz2d87nhWqty": 5,
      "p9BHj6tTETLJ6mJKcoTJ4jLniQVntGLRVe": 10,
      "p8vdYeDS4QzKNqZ3KxfnJF38mratDhCpPg": 2,
      "pKbz7iRUSiUaTgh4UuwQCnc6pWZnyCGWxM": 1,
      "pUKf1Bx7TCneCotdNdnKyUm5P58rCwDjDJ": 1,
      "pMwvMEza76oJpf2MAshk5QaJjDpAqt8UvH": 4,
      "pAkEyE5sREBnZLeT4iNqDvz94KgVcehveV": 5,
      "pNvXChDwBuQ66w9Gc6NPwWgWA2rGHLvU7k": 16,
      "pLQ7rJKA3Qgqp4MC6PatpDgZYwrS9o8VZC": 22,
      "p7uYb5vNxMKzAuSamVAy2NA3hbd6m8uRus": 5,
      "pLhnz1VKsjkpxoAUrP44V4B5aJWp5m1vxi": 2,
      "pCXmr6R7aVcRMf35jkp7ukvqy2XST6KxPs": 2,
      "pT9B2qRK3nfghEkiEAHVtGEifsfAwrzjrn": 2,
      "pUR3gQ6jUzyUgmLEkkeSV6Vek2bvDDSaGC": 1,
      "pFwVHdVLHJHF3W6fXh3RztcyWeX4NArnUM": 3,
      "pJz3nG7YquSexzCCYgTJyst5ZNdPpo2YUn": 3,
      "pKa4PUYDMyGdRbygzzFKCPtEXUg58rZTZ5": 7,
      "pRGsKCQeYW6iYdr1mftbm5LbSxQypjLYtL": 3,
      "pDqhZSLQGfz2JGq1MNdYpp5M2QLjdujeAF": 1,
      "pDGnQevZcCBNsJMPrgMxseaSku3yos2vyD": 8
    }
  }
}
legendary
November 24, 2016, 08:27:47 PM
guys stop posting support chats on this topic  Grin start using PM slack or a like.  Grin or get a bed!

!!Bounty Announcement
our first Bounty Campaign has just started, it has been funded by Local Chapters: Chapter Netherlands, Sarah Klostermair, Chapter Swiss, Chapter Morocco, Chapter Croatia, Caris Flatten. Chapter Germay and Markus Maiwald, and will be matched by Fermat's founder Luis
many Thanks!

It's all Transparent and donation Infos can be found on our Community Spreadsheet under "Donation pool Ledger" Tab

Campaign Topic can be found here:

you all are welcome to join us and earn some extra IoPs  Cool
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We know our future, because we are building it!
November 24, 2016, 08:11:34 PM
this orginal thread
fermat coin is only token coin, same iconomi is token coin use etherum
but your write is can mining
so how token coin can get to mining

we are a Token, not a coin. we dont try to resemble money. Our Token is to run as incentives between P2P enabled apps.
Our Tokens are issued by a PoW System with upcoming PoS hybrid.

Hope that clarifies.

Effe een ding Markus Maiwald, als je mensen wilt werven voor je project moet je wel reageren, en niet met klote documenten komen die voor mij niks zeggen, en jij wilt Iop gaan opzetten grappenmaker, ik heb 1 1/2 uur op jou antwoordt gewacht, ga lekker intresant doen idioot....

Als jij het aanspreekpunt bent, moet je mensen helpen en niet doorverwijzen naar een website waar ik eerst een Km aan data moet gaan lezen, en dan nog niks van dat document weet... het is te veel en te complex en te onduidelijk...

Ik ga je het beste wensen met je projekt.

Ciao.

Beste Climer, ik gaa even in engels antwoorden.

You expect me to help you "windows noob" (as you say in PM to me) with a problem that you have with your windows bitdefender starting our software
After 1.5 hours waiting in a forum having seen me answering somewhere else you are fed up waiting and leave our project. Outch, damn, that hurts.
Ok, I just did another ANN in another thread I have 15 Support questions and two different OPs to take care of.

I am really really really sorry, that you are now pissed off and leave. I cant bear myself crying.
Honestly, this is no chat, and we have 01:06h. Watch the time, man, I am drowning in work and Divas like you make my live really hard.

Still I am trying my best to help everyone, even you, even if that means he or she has to wait some hours until I can answer.

So here is my support answer to you:
Shut the fukking Defender off and try again!

I hope that helps.

Always at your service, mijn vriend.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 24, 2016, 07:36:26 PM
this orginal thread

we are a Token, not a coin. we dont try to resemble money. Our Token is to run as incentives between P2P enabled apps.

Hope that clarifies.

Effe een ding Markus Maiwald, als je mensen wilt werven voor je project moet je wel reageren, en niet met klote documenten komen die voor mij niks zeggen, en jij wilt Iop gaan opzetten grappenmaker, ik heb 1 1/2 uur op jou antwoordt gewacht, ga lekker intresant doen idioot....

Als jij het aanspreekpunt bent, moet je mensen helpen en niet doorverwijzen naar een website waar ik eerst een Km aan data moet gaan lezen, en dan nog niks van dat document weet... het is te veel en te complex en te onduidelijk...

Ik ga je het beste wensen met je projekt.

Ciao.
Activity: 172
November 24, 2016, 07:22:44 PM
this orginal thread

Hope that clarifies.
I think it's quite clear it was not the same as ICN damn, I think it has a different concept and pleased to see it to hold bags IOP
November 24, 2016, 07:16:19 PM
this orginal thread

Hope that clarifies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
November 24, 2016, 06:59:32 PM
this orginal thread
Activity: 154
November 24, 2016, 06:58:21 PM
is there a windows wallet? @MarMai i went to the document (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1BI2l4jPPmh0I2V2ePWLTgLJUpWPymdpQ1-E-qUEfpyQ/edit?usp=drive_web),... en dan Huh can you guys give a better description or a link where i can see how i can apply or do i need to mail  Huh

www.fermat.org, scrolling all the long way down you find a windows wallet. Everything is written in the OP, and on top, in this google doc you find valuable information if you hover with the mouse over the column titles, they all have comments that explain the  rules.

Example:
You want to twitter about fermat? connect to the chapter in your country and claim the open spot. (if there are spots left).
Easy like that.

If you cannot go further, maybe the newsletter from truelibertine is helpful:
http://us14.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6a860f467224b399b037897a3&id=c125dd00cb&e=061003d4ad

very intresting, i tried downloading the wallet but when i try to install it, windows defender doesnt let me, i have Window-10 64..
legendary
November 24, 2016, 06:54:11 PM
!!Bounty Announcement
our first Bounty Campaign has just started, it has been funded by Local Chapters: Chapter Netherlands, Sarah Klostermair, Chapter Swiss, Chapter Morocco, Chapter Croatia, Caris Flatten. Chapter Germay and Markus Maiwald, and will be matched by Fermat's founder Luis
many Thanks!

It's all Transparent and donation Infos can be found on our Community Spreadsheet under "Donation pool Ledger" Tab

Campaign Topic can be found here:

you all are welcome to join us and earn some extra IoPs  Cool
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 23, 2016, 02:43:31 PM
interesting project good luck dev

Thank you. Why you dont try to join us? Smiley

I join this project
Activity: 100
November 23, 2016, 12:05:02 PM
@marmai , check ur PM please.
Activity: 209
November 23, 2016, 11:13:55 AM
Hello, i have a question about the local chapter.

I am originally from india but right now living in netherlands but is it possible for me to join for my country or do u need the person to be physically present in the country? If that is strictly needed i can also arrange few people to represent me back in the country for any local work.

The function of a chapter is to teach people about blockchain and the P2P Economy, also make Fermat flourish in your country. and worldwide. You need to find people locally that could organize meetups in India, and its differents states and cities.

For the beginning it is ok, if you start as the Representative for India, and as new people join in, you make space without losing the title of a chapter president ;-)

Start filling in the sheet :-)

Hey good to know.
Okay i will be going though everything by the weekend and join as the India rep. Also i will talk to few of my friends currently in indian bitcoin scene.

Also there are quite a number of meetups happening in india i think, i will ask someone to rep Fermat there first than later can think about organizing some.

Will keep you posted.

Great Aizzaku.
Good luck to set up some meetups in India about Fermat.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
November 23, 2016, 10:45:26 AM

I am originally from india but right now living in netherlands but is it possible for me to join for my country or do u need the person to be physically present in the country? If that is strictly needed i can also arrange few people to represent me back in the country for any local work.

The function of a chapter is to teach people about blockchain and the P2P Economy, also make Fermat flourish in your country. and worldwide. You need to find people locally that could organize meetups in India, and its differents states and cities.

For the beginning it is ok, if you start as the Representative for India, and as new people join in, you make space without losing the title of a chapter president ;-)

Hey good to know.
Okay i will be going though everything by the weekend and join as the India rep. Also i will talk to few of my friends currently in indian bitcoin scene.

Also there are quite a number of meetups happening in india i think, i will ask someone to rep Fermat there first than later can think about organizing some.

Will keep you posted.
Activity: 209
November 23, 2016, 10:22:11 AM

Thank you. Why you dont try to join us? Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 23, 2016, 07:45:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
November 23, 2016, 06:34:30 AM
Hi, I'm quite confused of that google sheet.
I'd like to qualify for license with Forum Marketing with my signature, but my country is not listed in there.
Where should I post my address and profile?
cheers
November 22, 2016, 06:11:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
November 22, 2016, 04:58:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: