Author

Topic: IOTA - page 183. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 08:40:07 PM
Mining me some free IOTA. I am going to be rich....  Cool

But seriously, this is a nice way of obtaining some IOTA to play with (explaining it to friends etc).

Is this legit? I tried it and mined 600 iotas but when i withdraw it says pending 0 in the wallet.. Anybody tried this?

I received some 10,000 already (takes a few PCs on a single day). It is a good way of obtaining some IOTA's easy to show and give to people new to IOTA. Too bad there is no good and simple iOS wallet yet.

You really have received IOTAS to your wallet for this.

I have made some hundred today and it says I am listed at 5th in the queou after withdrawing the amount

I hope the amount will arrive then I will post here.

AND OTHER CONFIRM OF PAYMENT ?

I tryed it and it works fine.

I got 192i in some minutes .. now I mine some more over night.

Thanks for the tipp !
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 06:25:48 PM
What is the probability IOTA will come back to ATH?

Nobody will be able to tell but I guess wait half a year or so and you'll know for sure Wink
November 08, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

But seriously, this is a nice way of obtaining some IOTA to play with (explaining it to friends etc).

Is this legit? I tried it and mined 600 iotas but when i withdraw it says pending 0 in the wallet.. Anybody tried this?

I received some 10,000 already (takes a few PCs on a single day). It is a good way of obtaining some IOTA's easy to show and give to people new to IOTA. Too bad there is no good and simple iOS wallet yet.

You really have received IOTAS to your wallet for this.

I have made some hundred today and it says I am listed at 5th in the queou after withdrawing the amount

I hope the amount will arrive then I will post here.

AND OTHER CONFIRM OF PAYMENT ?
November 08, 2017, 06:08:41 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNpvXKAbndc

At 14:34, Fujitsu Europe CEO mentioned Tangle and IOTA

Thanks for this ... Great and good english presantation ... Mrs Dr. Nice ... !!!

Here another good actual Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDD96FXQkkg from the dutch meetup on 25th of october

Great to see that IOTA is on its way back. I will promise you that it is at 64 USD Cent after fork.

Best greetz from austria

Thanks for all the cheap IOTA out there !

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 08, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
Dr. Julie Maupin, IOTA Foundation | Going the Last Mile

Speaker’s Bio:
Dr. Julie Maupin, JD/MA, B.Sc., is a leading expert on the legal, regulatory, and economic policy dimensions of blockchains and other distributed ledger technologies.
A dual-trained lawyer and economist, her expertise spans cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, prediction markets, data analytics and artificial intelligence in IoT environments. She is a Senior Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law in Heidelberg, Germany where she investigates effective governance models and regulatory approaches to emergent technologies. She is also an advisor to IOTA, and holds external appointments with the Centre for International Governance Innovation and the UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies. Julie is a sought-after public speaker and frequent consultant to governments, international organizations, businesses, and NGOs. She sits on the Fintech Advisory Board of the German Ministry of Finance and serves as a resource person for the UN Internet Governance Forum. As a member of the T20 Digital Economy Experts Task Force, Julie’s blockchain-related recommendations to the G20 were recognized as one of the top 20 policy proposals for the G20 in 2017. Prior to turning her attention to blockchain, Julie was already an established expert in international investment, trade, monetary and financial law, cross-border arbitration, regional integration and economic development, and public/private regulatory networks. She holds a Ph.D. in international studies (IHEID, Geneva), a Juris Doctor and M.A. Economics (Yale) and a B.Sc. Economics, Minor in Psychology (Univ. of Washington).

http://video.genyoutube.net/QP_1ezXSlPE

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
so the current price increase of IOTA results from Fujitsu Forum 2017? Am I right?
What is the probability IOTA will come back to ATH? Or is it contemporary pump. I'm asking cause I am not IoT expert, I like the tech though.

Every decent altcoin increases in price today. Don't try to find specific reason in IOTA. You will likely make a wrong attribution.

Segwit was cancelled, so every alt is increasing now
Activity: 574
November 08, 2017, 03:07:59 PM
so the current price increase of IOTA results from Fujitsu Forum 2017? Am I right?
What is the probability IOTA will come back to ATH? Or is it contemporary pump. I'm asking cause I am not IoT expert, I like the tech though.

Every decent altcoin increases in price today. Don't try to find specific reason in IOTA. You will likely make a wrong attribution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
Actually, it has been announced around for one week after the 2.5.2 release. More than two weeks has passed since then. I guess it will take a while. I following Slack channel communication and I could not find any hint it'll be released soon.

I updated IOTA wallet and used reclaim tool but my coins are still missing from it. What else should I do to get them back?

The reclaim tool needs a 2nd step which will be provided with the new wallet version. I read it will be out soon!

Yeah, I read about 2nd step but was thinking that was the latest update. I guess we just have to wait.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 08, 2017, 01:36:41 PM
Actually, it has been announced around for one week after the 2.5.2 release. More than two weeks has passed since then. I guess it will take a while. I am following Slack channel communication and I could not find any hint it'll be released soon.

I updated IOTA wallet and used reclaim tool but my coins are still missing from it. What else should I do to get them back?

The reclaim tool needs a 2nd step which will be provided with the new wallet version. I read it will be out soon!
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
November 08, 2017, 12:23:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 08, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
Dr. Rolf Werner gives an outlook about the importance of the Internet of Financial Transactions and its benefits through #cocreation at his #keynote on #FujitsuForum. #IOTA will be a gamechanger

https://twitter.com/kaipasing/status/928254923246055424
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
November 08, 2017, 11:06:46 AM

thank you for the info,

will check and try later because i just started investing in IOTA, buy some bucks of it but more is better, even better if is free

sure won't get you rich but happier yes ;-)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 08, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

Activity: 146
Merit: 150
November 08, 2017, 10:19:56 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNpvXKAbndc

At 14:34, Fujitsu Europe CEO mentioned Tangle and IOTA
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 09:00:37 AM
IOTA and its partners are focusing on machine-to-machine communications as a means of connecting humans. Can this approach close the famous “last mile”?

https://youtu.be/QP_1ezXSlPE
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
November 08, 2017, 08:19:45 AM
Just made an upgrade from IOTA 2.5.1 to IOTA 2.5.3 . Attaching addresses ( 3 times so far , network seems very slow ) and i cannot see my balance . Is the procedure i'm following correct  , or should i have upgraded to 2.5.2 first ? In 2.5.1 i was able to see my balance . 
Activity: 874
Merit: 511
November 08, 2017, 07:36:23 AM
its a faucet.
thats will be around 35kIota in 24h which is around 0.0147 $ a day...
you won´t be rich but like he wrote it´s a nice way for some free IOTA to play around with
Activity: 294
November 08, 2017, 06:38:12 AM

Whaaaat; is that really working  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
November 08, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Jump to: