Author

Topic: IOTA - page 346. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2017, 01:08:04 PM
heard there are transfers " pending " problems?

is the explorer finished?

The new wallet release which suppose to fix transfer problem suppose to be tonight.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
May 31, 2017, 10:41:27 AM
heard there are transfers " pending " problems?

is the explorer finished?
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
This coin sounds very interesting, can someone point me to where I can find information about how to buy it?

http://www.iotaexchange.com/ This has info for the YDX slack room, pretty much the only place to buy Iota at the moment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
May 30, 2017, 04:50:41 PM
Can't wait to see how it goes! IOTA makes me feel wohooooooo  Grin Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
May 30, 2017, 03:53:20 PM
This coin sounds very interesting, can someone point me to where I can find information about how to buy it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2017, 01:05:22 PM
This will be massive as soon as it is relesed. This coin is totally different then anything else and has so much money in it already. ICO has been long over yet people still hold strong to this coin

Most people still dont realize how much different this project is. Its a total new technology, the tangle is a technology after blockchain, a 3.0 of digital currency. No fees, scalibility problems, quantum secured (ternary solution) and perfect designed for IOT. The pressure will be huGe if IOTA enters market. I mean its a game changer. Never seen a project like this before, and iam long time involved  into crypto. Most ICO investors will hold their iotas, still after 1 1/2 years, cause this one is unique.

Yes, IOTA is not usual pump&dump altcoin. It's absolutely new technology which solves IOT's and bitcoin's problems. Really game changer.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
May 30, 2017, 12:25:00 PM
This will be massive as soon as it is relesed. This coin is totally different then anything else and has so much money in it already. ICO has been long over yet people still hold strong to this coin

Most people still dont realize how much different this project is. Its a total new technology, the tangle is a technology after blockchain, a 3.0 of digital currency. No fees, scalibility problems, quantum secured (ternary solution) and perfect designed for IOT. The pressure will be huGe if IOTA enters market. I mean its a game changer. Never seen a project like this before, and iam long time involved  into crypto. Most ICO investors will hold their iotas, still after 1 1/2 years, cause this one is unique.

Bitcoin has become unusable.
I have just paid 0.0239 BTC, more than 50 $ of bitcoin fees on a 1000$ transaction, because of 25 previous inputs in my adress on electrum wallet (so X25 in bytes and so fees). I am also waiting bitcoins for hours from exchanges. Fees where correct default ones (0.0015 BTC), but bytes were again too much.

So a coin with no fees is just a Darwinian process and a matter of time now.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
May 30, 2017, 04:01:01 AM

I see you post here without giving me an answer regarding the bet. I give you a warning. Either you accept the bet or I add a negative entry to your trust rating. When I'm bored enough next time I'll write a bot that will be highlighting your negative trust rating after every post of yours. So, you choose - accept the bet or get reputation of this your sockpuppet account completely ruined. You have 24 hours.

Good luck with selling your account
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
May 29, 2017, 07:28:12 PM

Activity: 503
Merit: 502
May 29, 2017, 12:12:42 PM
IOTA Foundation is happy to welcome @CalBlockchain into our community. Expect great things!

Blockchain @ Berkeley + IOTA
https://blog.iota.org/blockchain-berkeley-iota-82bef52a2554

https://twitter.com/steveomarburg/status/869167624340606976
The Tangler May Report #2:
The Silence Before The Storm
#IOTA #IoT #M2M #Consensus #Microsoft
http://www.tangleblog.com/2017/05/29/may-report-2-the-silence-before-the-storm/
Activity: 322
May 29, 2017, 08:31:01 AM
Activity: 585
May 29, 2017, 08:28:29 AM

I see you post here without giving me an answer regarding the bet. I give you a warning. Either you accept the bet or I add a negative entry to your trust rating. When I'm bored enough next time I'll write a bot that will be highlighting your negative trust rating after every post of yours. So, you choose - accept the bet or get reputation of this your sockpuppet account completely ruined. You have 24 hours.

hehehe
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
May 29, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

Activity: 378
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
May 29, 2017, 01:43:52 AM
a long time go to market bittrex or poloniex

hm ... I will interesting to watch. I think there is nothing wrong with that long time have to wait. Let's see what happens when the coin on bittrex. I look forward to wait there for a coin exchange. I doubt that the coin will be poloniex. There, on the stock market is difficult to get there, not all of the coins, they add.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
May 29, 2017, 01:34:11 AM
a long time go to market bittrex or poloniex
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 01:30:54 AM

silly little Tröll Pöppet .... why not at least use different söcks för trölling different pröjects ?!?!
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
May 28, 2017, 08:57:36 PM
This project is unique.

They make it sound unique to trick naive gullible people.

"In the near future, we can expect that a machine will be able to pay its assembly, its maintenance, its energy and also for its liability insurance by giving data, computing power, storage or physical services to other machines. For the first time in history a device will be in a position to earn and spend money on its own. At this point a machine turns into an entity that tracks revenue and expenditure from its own activities."

Sincerely,
Iota

"Today, we have “unbanked” machines with limited possibilities to participate in economic activities, as no traditional bank is willing to give a bank account to a machine. Now, devices can achieve self-sovereignty by owning their wallet to store digital currency. Income is generated by a machine through physical or data services without any middleman and can be used for purchases like insurance, energy or maintenance.
These scenarios are possible with IOTA. When tracking the identity of machines, “know your customer” (KYC) — which is the main criteria for a bank to provide a bank account to a customer — is also applied to machines: “Know your machine” (KYM) or “Know your object” (KYO) is the beginning of self-sovereignty for machines.
IOTA offers a unique set of distinctive features to machines that sets it apart from other blockchain technologies."

Sincerely,
Iota

This coin is not meant to be used by humans it's for machines as they've stated.

What do you plan on doing with the coins? Selling your coins to iRobot in 2030? 😂

IOTA used your money to make their centralized company successful but their coin will be useless. All these coin holders hoping some machine comes to buy their coin to use for payment just like Ripple investors hoping banks come buy their coin. Sad to say but even banks have a better chance of buying XRP than companies that utilize robots have of buying iota coin. Even if one in a million chances a company needs robot to robot payment, most likely they'll be given it for free and very very little will be used. This whole scheme is to fund their software company, sorry for whoever fell for it. Next time think a little harder about what you're buying. You aren't buying their company shares just a coin meant to be used for robot to robot payment which no one needs.

Activity: 392
May 28, 2017, 11:12:47 AM
This project is unique.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
May 28, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
I like how almost everyone who support IOTA here is Legendary members with 5 stars,
and the crazy young ones are all Jr.Members and Members with 1 or 2 stars.   Grin

Cant see any Legendary member which are following this crap coin, it has growen almost 50x,,,  obviously overestimated and dumpReady by holders, it will never be a game changer against any other Blockchain project with the new Tangle Technologie without Transaction fees.  Lips sealed

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!

And me!

gimme 1 more week

And me!

A few more weeks here!

Oh f... , i discovered and realized  me2.  Grin
Activity: 585
May 28, 2017, 01:25:37 AM
I like how almost everyone who support IOTA here is Legendary members with 5 stars,
and the crazy young ones are all Jr.Members and Members with 1 or 2 stars.   Grin

Cant see any Legendary member which are following this crap coin, it has growen almost 50x,,,  obviously overestimated and dumpReady by holders, it will never be a game changer against any other Blockchain project with the new Tangle Technologie without Transaction fees.  Lips sealed

Oh really?
i am here me Smiley

And my axe!

And me!

gimme 1 more week

And me!

A few more weeks here!
Jump to: