Author

Topic: IOTA - page 363. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2017, 03:48:30 PM
Can someone explain to me quickly in a few sentences what's the latest with iota right now, and where it's at in terms of launching?

Today team is doing stresstest, after the result will be made public David will announce official exchange date.
legendary
Activity: 1386
April 14, 2017, 02:48:06 PM
Can someone explain to me quickly in a few sentences what's the latest with iota right now, and where it's at in terms of launching?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

- "Dominik Schiener and David Sønstebø interact with the community but, as talented programmers they are, they simply lack social and business development skills."

you got two facts wrong in the above statement. 1) David Sønstebø is not a programmer. He is responsible for overall strategy,  business models, and business development of IOTA. 2) They do not lack business skills. On the contrary, the strength of David and Dominik is the business development in the real world. This has been proven by what they have been doing in the real world business development of IOTA (for instance, the Ubuntu adoption and the Innogy adoption) and the market reaction to IOTA.

They have been trying to focus on the real world business adoption for IOTA, instead of the crypto social community world. It is not because they lack of crypto social community skills. It is because they have their priority. To make IOTA be adopted by the real world business and create more real world business use cases and PoCs for IOTA, they never put the cyrpto social community as their priority. As a matter of fact, they have been trying to avoid spending too much time on and the hype in the cyrpto social community world.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
April 14, 2017, 10:22:28 AM
Soooo where can I get/buy IOTA?
legendary
Activity: 1205
April 14, 2017, 04:08:13 AM
There are still 3 accounts who have not redeemed their IOTA's via my GIOTA Nxt asset. Please send me the assets, so you get the IOTA which belongs to you.

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/(ann)-giota-iota-backed-asset/msg231285/#msg231285

Japanese
私のGIOTA Nxtアセットを通じてIOTAを償還していない3つの口座がまだあります。 私に資産を送ってください、あなたはあなたに属するIOTAを手に入れます。
German
Es gibt noch 3 Konten, die ihre IOTA nicht über meine GIOTA Nxt Asset erlöst haben. Bitte senden Sie mir die Vermögenswerte, so erhalten Sie die IOTA, die Ihnen gehört.
Spanish
Todavía hay 3 cuentas que no han canjeado su IOTA a través de mi activo GIOTA Nxt. Por favor, envíenme los activos, para que obtengan la IOTA que les pertenece.
Chinese
仍有3个帐户尚未通过我的GIOTA Nxt资产赎回其IOTA。 请给我资产,所以你得到属于你的IOTA。

Thanks for the translations! We need to find the loast GIOTA -holders.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
April 14, 2017, 02:09:27 AM
IOTA and byteball, which one has higher market cap now?

Iota has a 70-80 million market cap.

It will probably be 250-300 million soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 14, 2017, 01:23:38 AM
IOTA and byteball, which one has higher market cap now?
Activity: 290
Merit: 127
April 14, 2017, 01:15:09 AM
The slack looks down for me. Looking to learn how to obtain tokens now and what they are going for.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
April 13, 2017, 09:26:09 PM
Upcoming Stress Test!

This test if successful will decide the date for exchanges! I remember David said something about it.
https://twitter.com/iotatoken/status/852656212688728064
legendary
April 13, 2017, 12:32:05 PM
Hi can anybody tell me on which exchanges are we likely to see iota being listed on first and when is it going to happen.
Thanks

Exchanges will most likely be the big ones. Just a guess: Kraken, Polo, maybe Bitfinex.

Exchange date: Folks are working on optimizing the underlying tech at the moment. That could last a while. Again just a wild guess: 2-3 months from now.

I would be surprised if we are not on exchanges by this month.
maybe exchange after spnashot, or maybe when coordinator is Off!!
i predict min 2 or 3 month, or 3 years!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yassin needs his 2% of no fee exchange Smiley
Good call, héhé  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
April 13, 2017, 11:52:44 AM
Hi can anybody tell me on which exchanges are we likely to see iota being listed on first and when is it going to happen.
Thanks

Exchanges will most likely be the big ones. Just a guess: Kraken, Polo, maybe Bitfinex.

Exchange date: Folks are working on optimizing the underlying tech at the moment. That could last a while. Again just a wild guess: 2-3 months from now.

yassin needs his 2% of no fee exchange Smiley
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
April 13, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
Thanks

I like playing the prediction game ;-) !!! I say we will be listed on 06/06/2017

May be First May 2017 Huh
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 13, 2017, 11:05:23 AM
Thanks

I like playing the prediction game ;-) !!! I say we will be listed on 06/06/2017
legendary
April 13, 2017, 10:31:46 AM
Thanks

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
April 13, 2017, 10:27:22 AM
Thanks

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
April 13, 2017, 08:24:26 AM
Thanks

legendary
April 13, 2017, 08:20:19 AM
Thanks

#Soon!!   Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: