Author

Topic: IOTA - page 369. (Read 1473233 times)

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
March 25, 2017, 06:51:24 AM
users with that wetrust.io avi should be forbidden

Signature and Avatar-campaigns and you know instantly 99% of posts are just crap.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
March 25, 2017, 06:03:44 AM
It is nice to freely talk about past and future value.
There are many people of any sort implicated and motivated by Iota.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
March 25, 2017, 03:32:45 AM
...I am sure that if a seller finds that the price is too "cheap" he will not be selling...

There are enough people that just need money at the moment and are forced to sell, because they are overinvested.
Further if you bought at ICO you have a gain of about 50 times. So if you invested 1000 bucks you have about 50k. That means can be a lot of money for you already. Although IOTA will probably still grow further, because the ICO was really cheap.

Iota's market cap is what 40 or 50 million??

Compare that to Dash, which has no purpose, with a 750+ million market cap.

Soooooooooo.  You think maybe just maybe there is a little upside potential here?

yes, but the one, that needs money NOW will not care...
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
March 25, 2017, 02:17:27 AM
...I am sure that if a seller finds that the price is too "cheap" he will not be selling...

There are enough people that just need money at the moment and are forced to sell, because they are overinvested.
Further if you bought at ICO you have a gain of about 50 times. So if you invested 1000 bucks you have about 50k. That means can be a lot of money for you already. Although IOTA will probably still grow further, because the ICO was really cheap.

Soooooooooo.  You think maybe just maybe there is a little upside potential here?

whales manipulates the price.  Missing the ICO is a serious fault for me.

fault from you, not for you
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
March 24, 2017, 11:20:23 PM
The marketcap will be zero unless you guys stop focusing on the damn price and actually start contributing. We just announced IOTA Learn which is key to getting developers into the IOTA ecosystem, and instead of discussing this people are just speculating about the price. Fuck sake.

Nope. NXT tried that tactic

Sad! People will talk about price until we get on exchange, then people will chill.  The price talk is excitement and good, not a net negative.  Speculators are necessary for any new technology...
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
March 24, 2017, 09:53:53 PM
IOTA fair price would be $100 million market cap.  I admit I am a whale, but have already liquidated half of my shares because of overexposure.  I will not sell the other half unless to fund good project or something.  IOTA distribution is also much better now as many whales have sold much of their shares already pre-exchange.  All in all IOTA is still a very good buy.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 24, 2017, 09:37:43 PM
users with that wetrust.io avi should be forbidden
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
March 24, 2017, 09:18:50 PM

whales manipulates the price.  Missing the ICO is a serious fault for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 24, 2017, 07:04:16 PM
Nxt a previous project david and cfb worked on is realy advanced in technology , when it launched on exchanges it went from a 50 btc ico to about 400million$ ath and now it is pretty much dead because the community did nothing and just waited for money

And those who was around in 2013-2014 knows I predicted from day 1 that Nxt was on this exact trajectory and ad nauseam attempted to convince the whales to stop being fucking retarded (shout out to kLee) and instead fund those who actually worked.

When I started IOTA it was with a very crystal clear vision; so anyone that can't see that vision, even with assistance, is useless to me. A greed philosophy doesn't make anyone rich, it enforce a poor mentality on all those who suffer from it...
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 06:19:15 PM
Nxt a previous project david and cfb worked on is realy advanced in technology , when it launched on exchanges it went from a 50 btc ico to about 400million$ ath and now it is pretty much dead because the community did nothing and just waited for money
March 24, 2017, 05:30:37 PM
The marketcap will be zero unless you guys stop focusing on the damn price and actually start contributing. We just announced IOTA Learn which is key to getting developers into the IOTA ecosystem, and instead of discussing this people are just speculating about the price. Fuck sake.

The marketcap will also be zero unless you guys stop despising or opposing investors and contributors.

We are not despising or opposing investors or contributors, we even assisted in setting up a damn OTC trading bot to prevent scammers and letting new people into the ecosystem, stop making fallicious claims. But any community that is more worried about marketcap than actually contributing is doomed. Now either step up and contribute or shut the fuck up, I am not working from 9 am to 3 am 24/7/365 to make self-entitled idiots rich.
March 24, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

The marketcap will also be zero unless you guys stop despising or opposing investors and contributors.
March 24, 2017, 05:03:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
March 24, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

Money is rapidly flowing out of BTC into alts, only ~67% BTC dominance at this point
http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#btc-percentage
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
March 24, 2017, 03:53:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
March 24, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
cryptoPag.com
March 24, 2017, 03:27:18 PM
Still, people are selling because they find the price is fair. So a rise in price is not yet needed if there are so many sellers. I am sure that if a seller finds that the price is too "cheap" he will not be selling.

These sellers are doing a great job for a better IOTA distribution: the project grows stronger the more well distributed the tokes are.

Lucky are the buyers entering now: great opportunity.
March 24, 2017, 02:53:14 PM
Where to buy IOTA? When this coin is going to an exchange?

you can buy it on: https://ydx.slack.com
now price is 1T IOTA = 19BTC

19BTC if he wants to sell -

if he wants to buy it is 21BTC - latest ASK.

Wink

I guess after roadmap posting price will be much higher

I saw the trade record on ydx.  Selling is more than buying.
yesterday, a lot of iota have been sold at 18 mBTC.

The current price can't rise as long as there is such a seller concentration in one channel, and so few buyers doing less than 2 trades in average.
Few buyers are likely to go and send large amount of BTC on a escrowed channel on a messaging tool to buy, especillay with 1% fees, even if Yassin is doing a great job to help. The selling pressure is naturally huge on ydx, and buying pressure weak, what is deceiving people about the real iota value.

There are only 320 people on the iota trading channel (the biggest trading one on the ydx exchange and the only way to sell) and only 500 trades occured.
The channel is known almost only by IoTa users, via Iota thread or slack, and not by the average trader. The names are well known in the community. Even Admin used it to sell.
Last november there were only 472 Iota positive adresses, meaning less Iota holders (One holder may have several accounts so 472 adresses mean less Iota holders). A big part of people in the channel are sellers and a big part of Iota holders may be already there.

I think there is only 50-100 buyers there for 250-200 sellers at the moment. And few BTC.

So when entering exchanges, there will be easily 100X buyers, but really not many more sellers.  Moreover, there will be SIMULTANEOUSLY more buyers. And conversely, Iota was a succesful but little ICO compared to the Augur, Lisk, Maidsafe, Ethereum, Waves, Singular and others tokens which had many more participants. And many, like me, won't sell any, before 1B$ Marketcap, where the real value of Iota is.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 01:33:39 PM
You also can submit your own projects and tutorials - http://learn.iota.org/blog/how-to-submit-your-own-tutorial
Jump to: