Author

Topic: IOTA - page 377. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 16, 2017, 09:37:41 AM
People saying "iota is expensive" are Jr members and obvious fake accounts.
People saying the marketcap will quickly reach 1B$ are almost all hero and legendary members.

I wonder whose opinion I will follow  Huh

You should follow the opinion of those veterans, they know better than lower rank members.

Actually everyone should follow your own opinion.
Go on reddit page of iota or the forum, read through all the pages. then decide.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/
https://forum.iotatoken.com/

FOR YOUR OWN SAKES, you are going to invest MONEY into something, you BETTER spend some time doing research!
Otherwise don't play with money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
www.iota.org
March 16, 2017, 06:09:57 AM
Cryptox.pl says there are no planning added new coin.
cryptox is shit exchange!!
Exactly Yassin. IOTA does not need such exchanges as Mt.Gox, only reputable exchanges for the great IOTA. BTW your exchange is also very good for IOTA. This is the great opportunity for the newcomers to jump into the moving train at the last moment.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2017, 05:07:59 AM
cryptox is shit exchange!!
Activity: 223
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
March 16, 2017, 05:07:43 AM

iota needs to go on reputable exchange with volume.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
March 16, 2017, 04:45:07 AM
Activity: 165
March 16, 2017, 04:38:26 AM
It’s quite simple: We have several coins, offering nothing for real-life adoptions with market caps above 100 million.
IOTA offers something much broader.
Of course the fair value of IOTA is higher as the one from Litecoin, Ripple or Monero!
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
March 16, 2017, 04:24:21 AM
1.poloniex
2.bittrex
3.livecoin
4.kraken
5.bitfinex
6.cryptopia
7.cryptox.pl
8.liqui.io
9.btce
10.btc38
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
March 16, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
People saying the marketcap will quickly reach 1B$ are almost all hero and legendary members.

You should follow the opinion of those veterans, they know better than lower rank members.

You've got the point.
Activity: 105
March 16, 2017, 12:43:21 AM
Iota's so hot right now, Iota
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 10:27:12 PM
1 Cryptox.pl
2 liqui.io
3 cryptopia
4 bittrex
5 livecoin
6 Poloniex
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
March 15, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

March 15, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

Activity: 322
March 15, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
what is the rate on 12 GI now
Activity: 715
March 15, 2017, 04:53:33 PM
Can the trolls who want to buy low stop spamming this thread with dumb arguments that the price already went so much higher after the ico!!

The price is still very undervalued and most whales in IOTA are in for the long term, so dont expect people will dump when we hit exchanges.

It is one of the most innovative projects in the space, I think the most innovative and we will easily see a one billion dollar marketcap in the near future.

It's all good, let people speculate on price. To think it will go down once it hits major exchanges is silly, so many people are going to want to buy and there are very few sellers.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2017, 03:45:03 PM
Can the trolls who want to buy low stop spamming this thread with dumb arguments that the price already went so much higher after the ico!!

The price is still very undervalued and most whales in IOTA are in for the long term, so dont expect people will dump when we hit exchanges.

It is one of the most innovative projects in the space, I think the most innovative and we will easily see a one billion dollar marketcap in the near future.

Activity: 715
March 15, 2017, 01:43:12 PM
@speculators: do you even run a Iota node? I thought so.

I speculate we will have 5000 nodes by end of year.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2017, 01:37:01 PM
@speculators: do you even run a Iota node? I thought so.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 15, 2017, 01:03:51 PM
Everybody calm down. So much talk about market cap speculation. Focus more on the underlying technology than the whimsical prices that flutter on a daily basis.
March 15, 2017, 10:27:38 AM
Price too high. Also lot of ICO investors ready to dump when launched at exchanges. current OTC price is 30 times ICO price. Not a bargain at all.

It's 30 times ICO price because the ICO was held at a time when altcoins were at the end of bear market. Not many investors believed in IOTA ICO. Then Ethereum pump came and brought altcoins back to live. IOTA price was pretty much stable since then.

There was also more then a year of trading

OTC trade volume is tiny. hardly 10% of the ICO investors have sold. Once on smaller exchanges the price will surely dip from current price. and then it will pump when it gets listed on polo.

Better safe to wait than buying the top.

it will instantly get listed on all exchanges including polo

Also there are 3 buying and selling threads ob btctalk and the bot was initially not around and rebooted a couple of times so it does not reflect real otc volume over the last year

ICO was 2 years ago. Don't expect investors to sell cheap after holding that long. And the price was already way higher. We dropped already 70% from alltime high or so...

30 x return on ICO in BTC terms and 50 x return in fiat terms at current price. I dont know I think it is wise to wait till it is on proper exchange. I am sure a lot of ICO investors are still holding to sell on exchanges. current marketcap is already 40 million USD. Risk reward ratio does not look good.

It has dropped 70% from all time high. no reason for it not to drop further.

IOTA is future now IoT.
And current prices are cheap
dont like it - dont buy it
If you think is too expensive - quote me year from now

Indeed
NEM was free but I remember someone automatically complaint it was too expensive...
I bought also 8000 Dash from 0.000067 all the way up to 0.0001 the first week of trading in 2014, so with a 50% premium, and it was said to very expensive too...
So guys, profit from senior and experimented investors here, buy and stop claiming it is expensive without knowing what is the real value here.
What could be your imaginary and virtual cheaper price for missing the obvious next X100 ?
Activity: 105
March 15, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Seeing all this exchanges-talk, I got a question:  

We're going after Monero first, right?   Tongue

No sweat
Jump to: