Author

Topic: IOTA - page 378. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
March 15, 2017, 06:30:26 AM
Price too high. Also lot of ICO investors ready to dump when launched at exchanges. current OTC price is 30 times ICO price. Not a bargain at all.

It's 30 times ICO price because the ICO was held at a time when altcoins were at the end of bear market. Not many investors believed in IOTA ICO. Then Ethereum pump came and brought altcoins back to live. IOTA price was pretty much stable since then.

There was also more then a year of trading

OTC trade volume is tiny. hardly 10% of the ICO investors have sold. Once on smaller exchanges the price will surely dip from current price. and then it will pump when it gets listed on polo.

Better safe to wait than buying the top.

it will instantly get listed on all exchanges including polo

Also there are 3 buying and selling threads ob btctalk and the bot was initially not around and rebooted a couple of times so it does not reflect real otc volume over the last year

ICO was 2 years ago. Don't expect investors to sell cheap after holding that long. And the price was already way higher. We dropped already 70% from alltime high or so...

30 x return on ICO in BTC terms and 50 x return in fiat terms at current price. I dont know I think it is wise to wait till it is on proper exchange. I am sure a lot of ICO investors are still holding to sell on exchanges. current marketcap is already 40 million USD. Risk reward ratio does not look good.

It has dropped 70% from all time high. no reason for it not to drop further.

IOTA is future now IoT.
And current prices are cheap
dont like it - dont buy it
If you think is too expensive - quote me year from now
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 15, 2017, 06:22:02 AM

i have not tried that as i do not own android phone, but there is a lot of good feedback from it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
March 15, 2017, 05:48:05 AM
1 Kraken
2 Cryptox.pl
3 liqui.io
4 Poloniex
5 bittrex
6 btc-e
7 btc38
8 yobit
9 cryptopia
10 shapeshift
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
March 15, 2017, 05:32:37 AM
1 bittrex
2 poloniex
3 Kraken
4 bitfinex
5 shapeshift
6 coinbase

I prefer to visualise the marketcap rank in 1 month :

1. Bitcoin
2. iota
3 Ethereum
4. Dash
5. Monero

1 month? Is it possible?  Shocked Shocked  Maybe top 10 is possible, but I can't see no.2 is possible. But good luck with your dream.

Please do your ranking !
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2017, 05:23:48 AM
Price too high. Also lot of ICO investors ready to dump when launched at exchanges. current OTC price is 30 times ICO price. Not a bargain at all.

Price is always too high for people who don't have any.

Maybe, but for an investor i dont think!!  Cool

Now 1TI cost 12 BTC

Huuuu, the price is very good for investors for sure, they earn 30X, and don't forget bitcoin is 4-5X of end in 2015, so IOTA has increased more than 120X in fiat.
i mean new investor, not investor IPO
New investor not look price just tech!!
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 05:18:37 AM
1 bittrex
2 poloniex
3 Kraken
4 bitfinex
5 shapeshift
6 coinbase

1. Bitcoin
2. iota
3 Ethereum
4. Dash
5. Monero

1 month? Is it possible?  Shocked Shocked  Maybe top 10 is possible, but I can't see no.2 is possible. But good luck with your dream.
March 15, 2017, 05:17:32 AM
1 bittrex
2 poloniex
3 Kraken
4 bitfinex
5 shapeshift
6 coinbase

1. Bitcoin
2. iota
3 Ethereum
4. Dash
5. Monero
March 15, 2017, 05:14:23 AM
IOTA can hit above 1billion marketcap EASILY imho.

Just look at its tech and partnerships and foundation members.

No other coin offers what IOTA does.

Also... blockchain is obsolete! Don't forget that.

Also don't forget that Internet of Things has a REALLY HUGE marketcap.

Blockchain has become obsolete indeed, and nobody with a IQ over 50 will invest anymore in altcoins.
Well, except if you love paying fees to miners.
March 15, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

Now 1TI cost 12 BTC

Huuuu, the price is very good for investors for sure, they earn 30X, and don't forget bitcoin is 4-5X of end in 2015, so IOTA has increased more than 120X in fiat.

Nxt was X2000 in less time. Many didn't want to buy because it was a bit expensive from their point of view, and thought they had plenty of time.
March 15, 2017, 05:06:45 AM
what is the implied market cap of IOTA right now based on slack trade prices?

About 40 million

It is very high now, I will hunt for some cheap IOTA tokens when it hits on exchanges, the price now which is not I want to buy.

There is no offer any more, but lot of demand.

Who will sell ?
You would be right if it was a classic new coin, new and listed after only a few weeks and with miners ready to dump.
Iota is 1,5 years old and many many trades happened. Who will sell now after 1,5 years ? No miners, no early buyers anymore. Many big partnerships already.

Who will buy ? Everybody who discover iota and the edge it has over the cryptomarket : no fees, NO BLOCKCHAIN. Will you buy now any altcoin if Blockchain is obsolete and less safe ? Look at the thread with people arriving it for the fist time and asking where to buy.  

People here are waiting a 1B$ marketcap. Not hoping but rigorously waiting.

Activity: 291
March 15, 2017, 04:57:21 AM

Now 1TI cost 12 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1540
March 15, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

Now 1TI cost 12 BTC
March 15, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

Activity: 406
March 15, 2017, 04:36:33 AM

30X based on bitcoin ICO price, or fiat ICO price? If it is bitcoin ICO price, 30X is huge, 30X in fiat is acceptable.

FYI the ICO was in bitcoin not in fiat, the value of bitcoin during that time is nowhere near its current market price.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
March 15, 2017, 04:32:07 AM
IOTA can hit above 1billion marketcap EASILY imho.

Just look at its tech and partnerships and foundation members.

No other coin offers what IOTA does.

Also... blockchain is obsolete! Don't forget that.

Also don't forget that Internet of Things has a REALLY HUGE marketcap.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 15, 2017, 04:28:14 AM

30X based on bitcoin ICO price, or fiat ICO price? If it is bitcoin ICO price, 30X is huge, 30X in fiat is acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
March 15, 2017, 04:26:33 AM
1. Kraken
2. Poloniex
3. Bitfinex
4. btc38
5. bittrex
6. Coinbase
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 15, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

It's 30 times ICO price because the ICO was held at a time when altcoins were at the end of bear market. Not many investors believed in IOTA ICO. Then Ethereum pump came and brought altcoins back to live. IOTA price was pretty much stable since then.

OTC trade volume is tiny. hardly 10% of the ICO investors have sold. Once on smaller exchanges the price will surely dip from current price. and then it will pump when it gets listed on polo.

it will instantly get listed on all exchanges including polo

Also there are 3 buying and selling threads ob btctalk and the bot was initially not around and rebooted a couple of times so it does not reflect real otc volume over the last year

Just to point out, no one can confirm that it will be listed on all exchanges "instantly".
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
March 15, 2017, 01:30:14 AM

Where do you get this figure of 10%? Where did you get that from? Is that just made up by you? Because its blatantly false.
Jump to: