Author

Topic: IOTA - page 374. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2017, 03:07:39 PM
Remember, the angle of the Tangle is equally proportionate to the heat of the meat.  Cheesy

(the Network Spammer Tool)

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
March 18, 2017, 02:08:16 PM
If it goes to exchanges soon, I see 5 qualities making iota very very attractive for markets, and even dangerous for most altcoins :
- No blockchain
- No fees
- No scability problems
- Quantum resistant
- Multi billion and growing market (IoT)

Am i right ?

Almost, you made a typo in "multi trillion".

Especially relevant now it is entering on exchanges !
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
March 18, 2017, 01:28:09 PM
There are 1000X more people waiting to buy but the only focus is 2-3 hypothetical whales ?

Meanwhile fudders hesitate to buy, the price is still increasing.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
cryptoPag.com
March 18, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

Everyone who wanted to sell have already sold within 1.5 years.

not all ico investors have claimed yet , so some who have had tech troubles are still waiting for manual claims. Might be some coins  cheap from those guys, would be interested to know number coins still unclaimed.

OK, but those ICO investors who have never claimed own no more iotas, as non-claimed iotas have been donated to the IOTA Foundation.

There are still some investors who have yet not claimed in this 3rd claiming process from the end of last year (I suppose, because they are not intending to dump, but to hold long term... those intending to dump, have obviously claimed and sold as soon as possible), but these users have already claimed twice before, and had plenty opportunity do sell their iotas for much higher prices than today's prices on the various trading threads as cited above.

Just check IOTA's trading history: a huge distribution has been happening (this is not the first months, we are talking about years already).

I personally know 5 whales who have completely sold out of Iota in the last year. There's been serious distribution from ICO investors and plenty of opportunity to sell.

And "newcome whales" who bought not from the ICO but from ICO sellers at much higer prices then the one we see nowadays.

As said before... if you are selling iota now, you are actually blessing those who are buying now.... Thank you for that!
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
March 18, 2017, 10:38:24 AM

not all ico investors have claimed yet , so some who have had tech troubles are still waiting for manual claims. Might be some coins  cheap from those guys, would be interested to know number coins still unclaimed.

OK, but those ICO investors who have never claimed own no more iotas, as non-claimed iotas have been donated to the IOTA Foundation.

There are still some investors who have yet not claimed in this 3rd claiming process from the end of last year (I suppose, because they are not intending to dump, but to hold long term... those intending to dump, have obviously claimed and sold as soon as possible), but these users have already claimed twice before, and had plenty opportunity do sell their iotas for much higher prices than today's prices on the various trading threads as cited above.

Just check IOTA's trading history: a huge distribution has been happening (this is not the first months, we are talking about years already).

I personally know 5 whales who have completely sold out of Iota in the last year. There's been serious distribution from ICO investors and plenty of opportunity to sell.
Activity: 150
cryptoPag.com
March 18, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
www.iota.org
March 18, 2017, 09:54:43 AM
i have 3 Giota sir
if you interest, you can buy it
Better go to the ydx.slack.com. You can easy sell them there. Just PM Yassin for an invitation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
March 18, 2017, 09:50:08 AM
i have 3 Giota sir
if you interest, you can buy it
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
March 18, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

And why should those users, who have not yet been interested in their Iotas, sell them now cheap just before it goes to an official exchange? Where is the logic?
www.iota.org
March 18, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

It's damn easy to use a IOTA light wallet, also a Android light wallet is available. It's easiest to claim with them. Some have so much money that they buy and forget what they bought. Wink
you see, this is just an excuse.
it's crazy and by the way it's only a few % was not claimed now.

IMPORTANT FYI: "Tokens not claimed by 11th of July 2017 will be forfeited and considered donations."
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
March 18, 2017, 09:23:49 AM

www.iota.org
March 18, 2017, 09:16:14 AM
Anyone selling Iota when it's still under a 1 $billion market cap is off their head. Have a nice day

Don't forget about distribution. You will never see any marketcap if everyone is hoarding. 50x profit is already more than enough.
it's wrong. do you mean that the buyer of the IOTA software are so naive dupes?

imagine this: an excellent master has made a product that is 1000x better that everything else. do you really think he will give away for a song his masterpiece, just a bit more expensive that one shitty ordinary product? NO.
do you really think after almost 1.5 years or about less the people will dump their 'gold nugget'? NO.

Look at this 3 threads, great amount of IOTA was already sold:
[IOTA] IOTA Speculation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-iota-speculation-1360660
[IOTA] IOTA Speculation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-iota-speculation-1440112
IOTA :: Buying / Selling
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-buying-selling-1550236

Besides within the last few months at IOTA slack was sold several % of total IOTA.

Moreover now at ydx.slack.com (exchange) are iotas even faster bought up.

Never ever will be IOTA as cheap as now.
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
March 18, 2017, 07:13:18 AM
Anyone selling Iota when it's still under a 1 $billion market cap is off their head. Have a nice day

Don't forget about distribution. You will never see any marketcap if everyone is hoarding. 50x profit is already more than enough.
Activity: 105
March 18, 2017, 06:59:34 AM
Activity: 121
March 18, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

seriously??

you will need to read a little bit more in their post history to understand the full story.
cfb is just stating some inaccurate points and some of satonatomato guy's words are very "pumpy" but not accurate, new people do fall for these kinds of "pumpy" comments.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
March 18, 2017, 05:23:01 AM
BTT was good for bootstrapping but now it only slows IOTA down. I can't longer dedicate my time to reading majority of posts in this thread for moderating. If anyone has questions to me, please, use PMs or go to http://slack.iota.org. If moderation is required - there are still few alive board moderators.

ok

What I like about Byteball is that the users have so much power. Just by selecting what to use, which witness we trust. Simple.

You can't live an hour without saying a lie. If every user selects own witnesses then the network will stop working properly. You are a clinical case, it seems...

Each user is allowed to make 1 change of the 12 witnesses.  Kiss

The topic has been discussed in this thread and the Whitepaper is a very good source. You should read it. And cry, that your own design is so complicated and shitty compared to this.

As I said you are a clinical case but if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is - let's do it. So?

I dont want your scam money

[img size=100]https://i.imgur.com/qslDhtb.png[/img]

We'll return to this topic tomorrow, now I just need to sell few GBs and do some important things.

seriously??
Activity: 121
March 17, 2017, 06:04:30 PM
The Tangle will get bigger and bigger.  Smiley Smiley

I have a question : it would be possible to reduce the size of the Tangle ?

snapshot has been performed couple times successfully already.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 17, 2017, 05:14:02 PM
The Tangle will get bigger and bigger.  Smiley Smiley

I have a question : it would be possible to reduce the size of the Tangle ?

Snapshotting
Activity: 95
March 17, 2017, 05:11:32 PM
Why would it get bigger and bigger? I think you don't understand the fundamentals.
Jump to: