Author

Topic: IOTA - page 385. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
March 07, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

What's up guys!??? Last iota news from coindesk is:

During a recent interview with CoinDesk, Maarten Ectors, vice president of Canonical's IoT efforts, confirmed a deal with IOTA. According to Ectors, the project's technology will be used for a proof-of-concept project with German conglomerate Energie RWE AG starting later this year.

And at 6 BTC per Ti iota's marketcap is 16 674  - below dogecoin, below waves  Huh Roll Eyes

There are only so many buyers who will go onto slack and buy OTC.  Most people on slack are original ICO guys or have bought all they want.

Once exchanges come, I think this will be remedied. 

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2017, 11:06:28 AM

What's up guys!??? Last iota news from coindesk is:

During a recent interview with CoinDesk, Maarten Ectors, vice president of Canonical's IoT efforts, confirmed a deal with IOTA. According to Ectors, the project's technology will be used for a proof-of-concept project with German conglomerate Energie RWE AG starting later this year.

And at 6 BTC per Ti iota's marketcap is 16 674  - below dogecoin, below waves  Huh Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
March 07, 2017, 09:55:44 AM
I can't longer dedicate my time to reading majority of posts in this thread for moderating.

You have done the best moderation ever seen here..sometime i think you are a group not a single person. Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
March 07, 2017, 09:51:55 AM
BTT was good for bootstrapping but now it only slows IOTA down. I can't longer dedicate my time to reading majority of posts in this thread for moderating. If anyone has questions to me, please, use PMs or go to http://slack.iota.org. If moderation is required - there are still few alive board moderators.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
March 07, 2017, 09:18:52 AM
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
March 07, 2017, 05:39:40 AM
by the way :

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ibm-will-unleash-commercial-universal-quantum-computers-this-year/

For newcomer : iota is the only coin (As far as I know) to be quantum resistant. How can Bitcoin keep value or at least keep a bright future if quantum computers which will crack the cryptography are coming ?
March 07, 2017, 05:26:59 AM
Just joined Slack....I have a good feeling about IOTA  Cheesy

I think you will have a much much better feeling about Iota by the end of this month..... Smiley

whats going on then? any news coming?

Someone knows something Huh

Just check Slack, Dominiks latest respone regarding Exchange listing.
"What I can tell you is that all of our resources are focused towards going on exhanges."

woow
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 07, 2017, 05:10:22 AM
What about these guys for possible partnership. 

http://www.lificonsortium.org/index.html
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
March 07, 2017, 04:12:43 AM

I think you will have a much much better feeling about Iota by the end of this month..... Smiley

Just check Slack, Dominiks latest respone regarding Exchange listing.
"What I can tell you is that all of our resources are focused towards going on exhanges."
legendary
Activity: 1344
March 06, 2017, 08:40:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
March 06, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
March 06, 2017, 01:20:20 PM

is this something for IOTA?

https://conradconnect.de/en/

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
March 06, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
March 06, 2017, 01:14:27 PM
March 03, 2017, 06:41:52 AM
Hey guys Smiley

I am new to crypto currencies and have heard good thing about IOTA

I want to buy couple hundred bucks worth and show my support for anything that is not government controlled.

How can I buy about $200 bucks worth which is like 1/6 of a bitcoin? Where do I buy from? I saw on the last page that list and it confused the hell out of me!!! haha is there any exchange i can use?

Cheers Smiley
Read this!! http://iotasupport.com/buyingiotaotc.shtml  Smiley

Cheers man

Couple questions

How do I store it? Will I just need to create a wallet?
How long until it is "launched" and is available on exchanges?

my libertarian friend, exchanges are an extremely dangerous single point of failure that the state governments are openly exploring in order to track and destroy cryptocurrencies and their users. we must prefer p2p transactions instead of the centralized and dubious services that call themselves "exchanges", as nowadays available, untill we have a truly privacy friendly decentralized p2p distributed exchange running online.

So in 10 years
if you're in a hurry, this project is not for you... this is not for pump and dump

this is only for pump indeed :-)
Unless crypto-users still prefers to pay high fees, download To of blocks, wait confirmations for ages, be unsecure and unresistant to quantum computers or others attacks...
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
March 03, 2017, 04:02:08 AM
Hey guys Smiley

I want to buy couple hundred bucks worth and show my support for anything that is not government controlled.

How can I buy about $200 bucks worth which is like 1/6 of a bitcoin? Where do I buy from? I saw on the last page that list and it confused the hell out of me!!! haha is there any exchange i can use?

Cheers Smiley

Cheers man

Couple questions

my libertarian friend, exchanges are an extremely dangerous single point of failure that the state governments are openly exploring in order to track and destroy cryptocurrencies and their users. we must prefer p2p transactions instead of the centralized and dubious services that call themselves "exchanges", as nowadays available, untill we have a truly privacy friendly decentralized p2p distributed exchange running online.

So in 10 years
if you're in a hurry, this project is not for you... this is not for pump and dump
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 02, 2017, 11:16:28 PM
Hey guys Smiley

Cheers Smiley

Cheers man

Couple questions

So in 10 years
legendary
Activity: 1540
March 02, 2017, 09:28:18 AM
Hey guys Smiley

Cheers Smiley

Cheers man

Couple questions

Just join in slack IOTA, and ask me in Pm @yassinnxt AKA YDX
Jump to: