Author

Topic: IOTA - page 428. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
November 15, 2016, 04:31:57 PM
Interested traders, be warned: The ONLY Escrows you may use are @yassinnxt and @seccour in slack.

Don't ever trade with slightly different accounts!

Every day, you may lose thousands of dollars. And every day the same parasitic asshole is joining slack with different names, accounts, and the same attitude:
"send me your IOTA, I'll send you the BTC, I'm trustworthy!"

The founders are @david @dom
Escrows are @yassinnxt @seccour

Not @secccour, not @yassisinnxt, Not @davidsoens, Not @domS or anyone else.

Dev is @come-from-beyond  but he wouldnt trade anyway.

Additional advice: Ask #general before you send your IOTA. Never ever trade without double-checking everything.

Fake:

http://imgur.com/a/dzHYf
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
November 15, 2016, 03:31:10 PM
Again, here this BTT thread is not the main IOTA community channel. The main IOTA communication is the Slack and iota forum. If you want to get more updated information on IOTA, you definitely should join the IOTA Slack channel and visit it often. You can get the slack invitation here - http://slack.iotatoken.com/.

There are lots of things going on on the Slack every day. You would miss them you don't go there.
Activity: 270
November 15, 2016, 01:58:48 PM
What is plan of IOTA in the next days?
Plan? We got the software for which we paid. You should be happy.
So what is the money of Foundation and Big Deal used for?

Mainly drugs and partying in Ibiza hence the name 'Big Deal'

Serious note: Foundation and Big Deal has been ongoing since we secured the funds, but again IOTA is all about the real world, and in the real world you have issues such as regulatory bodies approving, real life people with very busy schedules having to find a time to sync on etc. But it is moving very fast behind the scenes and you will soon see that the people we have brought on board already will greatly boost IOTA like we said.

However, I am rather annoyed at these questions because it has to do with ADOPTION, not the software which you bought. What are you doing with the software? We already got 3 bonafide start-ups on top of IOTA in the making and several projects we do on the side of running IOTA and Jinn, what are you guys doing? We can only open the doors, we can't walk you through them as well. This is open source technology that will be forked/turned corporate if the network does not have sufficient activity from sufficient projects to secure it on its own, so people better get cracking.

If you are annoyed by people asking stuff and new users coming to your project you should probably find a different job.

I think one of the most important aspects of any crpto project is the community behind it.

And right now your communication is really not friendly and there is no reason for that.

I hope this will change and we will become a nice growing community, otherwise i see this project not going anywhere.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
cryptoPag.com
November 12, 2016, 12:18:02 PM

Serious note: Foundation and Big Deal has been ongoing since we secured the funds, but again IOTA is all about the real world, and in the real world you have issues such as regulatory bodies approving, real life people with very busy schedules having to find a time to sync on etc. But it is moving very fast behind the scenes and you will soon see that the people we have brought on board already will greatly boost IOTA like we said.

However, I am rather annoyed at these questions because it has to do with ADOPTION, not the software which you bought. What are you doing with the software? We already got 3 bonafide start-ups on top of IOTA in the making and several projects we do on the side of running IOTA and Jinn, what are you guys doing? We can only open the doors, we can't walk you through them as well. This is open source technology that will be forked/turned corporate if the network does not have sufficient activity from sufficient projects to secure it on its own, so people better get cracking.

All those questions have been answered ad nauseam here and at the IOTA Slack. And if one tries to keep track of all the developments and all that is going on, our slack is the best source of information.

It is not hard to see that the IOTA team is really doing a great job creating something brand new. And all that will not be magically ready in an instant: It really takes great effort and serious dedication... and it takes a lot of time, definitelly.

I am sure I am not the only one here proud to be part of this community, proud to see how professionally the IOTA project is being conducted.

Communication may be a problem, sure, but personally, I prefer the team focus being put on IOTA development and real world adoption, than on "community relationship": In this regard, a community manager would obviously be great, but as someone said before, this role has to come from someone(s) from the community, in voluntary manner. And let's spare the team of this burden.

Anyway, simply by keeping an eye on the talks in the slack I can say that there is a lot of great things going on!

You are all welcome to participate there, and keep yourselves updated.
Activity: 714
November 12, 2016, 11:34:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2016, 10:22:54 PM

In anniversary update there were something about future milestones plan.
Waiting...
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
November 11, 2016, 09:53:59 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 532
November 11, 2016, 04:02:47 AM

Do we already have software? I thought we were still testing or stress test. Where's the public wallet?
This is old:
https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases
Activity: 249
November 11, 2016, 03:33:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 1792
November 10, 2016, 02:36:08 PM
I just really waited wallet works well at least to see how the people need to see and know IOTA Smiley
"I waited for a while, but the wallet now works well at least! This will help people get to see and understand IOTA."

That's my best guess!

Actually it was an anagram of a song lyrics fragment:

At least wallet works well
And people really know IOTA
How I just waited need
To see
To see (chorus)
We need the music to this masterpiece!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
November 10, 2016, 01:33:52 PM
I just really waited wallet works well at least to see how the people need to see and know IOTA Smiley
"I waited for a while, but the wallet now works well at least! This will help people get to see and understand IOTA."

That's my best guess!

Actually it was an anagram of a song lyrics fragment:

At least wallet works well
And people really know IOTA
How I just waited need
To see
To see (chorus)
legendary
Activity: 1792
November 10, 2016, 01:09:59 PM

That's my best guess!

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 09, 2016, 04:41:52 PM
Activity: 481
November 09, 2016, 04:18:07 PM
dom on slack :

"if anyone here knows anyone working or interested in connected vehicles, let me know

[8:41] 
we have an exciting project to work on"
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 09, 2016, 12:13:41 AM
LemonAndFriesOne,

good sense of humor, but iota devs make 0 premine and gathered 1337 BTC, and they paid TAX on it. Thus, your hint is not a perfect fit.

Like I can't make sockpuppets and claim coins, say I gave so much BTC for ICO but never happened because insider something something blah blah blah.
legendary
Activity: 1344
November 08, 2016, 07:20:42 PM
LemonAndFriesOne,

good sense of humor, but iota devs make 0 premine and gathered 1337 BTC, and they paid TAX on it. Thus, your hint is not a perfect fit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 08, 2016, 04:59:44 PM
Don't worry guys, "BIG DEAL" is coming!

legendary
Activity: 1666
November 08, 2016, 04:58:52 PM
What a waste of time to talk to greedy people.
what a waste of time to talk to godlike people...

Wat?

I'm one of the most simple mindet persons present in this forum, so for sure not godlike. But perhaps he can explain it to you. trolleroo doesn't know what he is talking about. If he does not answer your question, he proves his arrogance.
well, if they are so perfect and we are so greedy, they must be gods  Roll Eyes

Who the hell are you guys talking about exactly?

I don't know too. Who is perfect, and who is greedy? I didn't say anything about it.

trolleroo, do you have sockpuppets in this forum?
Activity: 715
November 08, 2016, 04:51:50 PM
What a waste of time to talk to greedy people.
what a waste of time to talk to godlike people...

Wat?

I'm one of the most simple mindet persons present in this forum, so for sure not godlike. But perhaps he can explain it to you. trolleroo doesn't know what he is talking about. If he does not answer your question, he proves his arrogance.
well, if they are so perfect and we are so greedy, they must be gods  Roll Eyes

Who the hell are you guys talking about exactly?
Activity: 854
November 08, 2016, 04:48:46 PM
funny question:

why not earning money on your work?
could swear, you was open and public to all with ur ideas and plans. Even an ICO is finished. So, why blaming him for his big profits? Its not your strategic work, to sort out the right  price for investors. Its a deal between supply and demand.
Its in the end not a problem, if all do their work. You prove us for sure a BIG DEAL, and I know, you are hard working. I respect really your work. Very dilligent.

But even the biggest gambler is a piece of the whole system. If the incoming IOTA ecosystem couldnt be big enough to handle that, so it would be damn hard to survive on the "sharkybay"!

Just my 2 cents. Dont waste the time for finding the right price on markets!

Greetz
Steve

funny question: the last thing I heard, the community was asket to hype this project... but still, speculators are told to fuck off...

Never asked anyone to hype the project, asked people to build projects that hype the project. We don't want any unsubstantiated hype at all and have done everything we can to avoid it.
David, just one phrase said by Dominik at October, 30th:
Dominik Schiener [5:22 PM]: what the community can help with is: c) Help build up the hype and spread the word. Very important if we want to launch sooner
Jump to: