Author

Topic: IOTA - page 443. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 21, 2016, 10:13:02 PM
ETH will probably limp along for years like litecoin. It will be usurped for #2 by monero at some point though. Probably will hang out at #3 for a long time before someone brings a successful scalability focused crypto currency to market. At which time said project might surpass monero too.

Haha, can't tell if you are joking, Eth has the most active 3rd party developer group I've seen in crypto (along with plans to scale). Litecoin literally has zero developer activity. If Monero succeeds in becoming the defacto anonymous crypto (on dark markets), it will be targeted and banned across the world, taking heat off BTC. I would say Eth will pass BTC at some point or just be hacked into oblivion and be worth nothing, but stagnant is the last thing it will become.

Bitcoin will die in 2021 when Jinn Labs releases optical processor capable to calculate SHA256D at insane speed.

Unlikely. Sure all of the hashing will be concentrated with the people who get these first but that will be temporary and probably nothing bad will happen during that time. If you want to talk about what is going to kill bitcoin it starts with an m and ends with an onero. Cheesy

Any thoughts on zerocash competing with monero?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
September 21, 2016, 10:05:43 PM
ETH will probably limp along for years like litecoin. It will be usurped for #2 by monero at some point though. Probably will hang out at #3 for a long time before someone brings a successful scalability focused crypto currency to market. At which time said project might surpass monero too.

Haha, can't tell if you are joking, Eth has the most active 3rd party developer group I've seen in crypto (along with plans to scale). Litecoin literally has zero developer activity. If Monero succeeds in becoming the defacto anonymous crypto (on dark markets), it will be targeted and banned across the world, taking heat off BTC. I would say Eth will pass BTC at some point or just be hacked into oblivion and be worth nothing, but stagnant is the last thing it will become.

Bitcoin will die in 2021 when Jinn Labs releases optical processor capable to calculate SHA256D at insane speed.

Unlikely. Sure all of the hashing will be concentrated with the people who get these first but that will be temporary and probably nothing bad will happen during that time. If you want to talk about what is going to kill bitcoin it starts with an m and ends with an onero. Cheesy
Activity: 339
September 21, 2016, 02:35:44 PM
I am bitcoiner and code crazy guy. I want to see the source codes. Sorry getting bit hard in the pants thinking about it hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
September 21, 2016, 02:04:41 PM

Sounds good to me, I plan to sell in 2020.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 21, 2016, 02:03:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
September 21, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
September 21, 2016, 01:34:46 PM
Very very nice!!

when do we have the whole code on git hub. There are many developers wanting to see it

are you bitcoiner or developer??? Grin

good news for us bitcoiners,  ETH  dev has released ETC  and that has caused people to lose faith for ETH. I am sure they will jump ship again back to BTC

ETH already lost 10% .

What do you guys think , will it be end of ETH being bitcoins biggest  rival?

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
September 21, 2016, 01:14:02 PM
Very very nice!!

when do we have the whole code on git hub. There are many developers wanting to see it

are you bitcoiner or developer??? Grin

good news for us bitcoiners,  ETH  dev has released ETC  and that has caused people to lose faith for ETH. I am sure they will jump ship again back to BTC

ETH already lost 10% .

What do you guys think , will it be end of ETH being bitcoins biggest  rival?
legendary
Activity: 1428
September 21, 2016, 08:09:28 AM
Check out slack or wait for the official packaged version with GUI.
Activity: 339
September 21, 2016, 07:55:08 AM
Very very nice!!

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
September 21, 2016, 03:14:00 AM

Come-from-Beyond [12:06 PM] 
@here We need the most of the nodes to upgrade to 1.0.6. Then I'll release 1.0.7.

[12:07] 
A lot of nodes are overloaded by traffic from older versions of IRI

Upgrading to 1.0.6 for you is not enough, the others have to do it too

Where is install file of 1.0.6?
legendary
Activity: 1428
September 20, 2016, 05:59:54 PM
Will one of the next releases fix (or at least improve) the (partly) high usage of bandwith when syncing the wallet?

@here We need the most of the nodes to upgrade to 1.0.6. Then I'll release 1.0.7.

Yep it should help as it doesnt connect to crazy amounts of hosts and crazy amounts of hosts dont connect to you Wink
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 20, 2016, 03:50:31 PM
Will one of the next releases fix (or at least improve) the (partly) high usage of bandwith when syncing the wallet?

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
September 20, 2016, 07:37:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1190
September 20, 2016, 07:17:37 AM
Is spamming still not working?

It works if you are synced.

Then i cant sync anymore since 1.0.6 Sad
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 20, 2016, 07:01:02 AM

It works if you are synced.
legendary
Activity: 1190
September 20, 2016, 06:30:59 AM
Activity: 406
September 20, 2016, 05:40:08 AM
Please upload 1.0.6 to https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases
Even only a jar file.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 05:33:01 AM

done =)

let's upgrade guys.
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
September 20, 2016, 05:19:12 AM

Jump to: