Author

Topic: IOTA - page 452. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2016, 10:33:07 AM
Guys, we wait IOTA from december 2015.

Finally, in 2, may be 3 week it will hit exchanges, and big news/announcements will come, thanks to the donators.  Smiley

Just 2 - 3 weeks.
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
September 09, 2016, 10:16:51 AM
since you missed the large window where you could claim prior to launch

tbh the window wasnt that large. iirc it was just 2 weeks.

That is true. Problem in addition was also a bit, that there was a claiming period before and the claiming was needed to be done again with the next version. This was causing the troubles with guys “But I have already claimed”.
Yes they have done it, but with the old version.

For me it’s also a question why it’s needed that the CEO does all manual claims and he doesn’t delegate this work.

If you haven’t followed IOTA on a daily basis you would have missed the second claiming period easily.
If you make a Bitcointalk-ICO-Selling thread, you receive an average Bitcointalk-Community as buyer.
This guys have been good enough for taking their Bitcoins in November-December last year.
And they don’t have the feeling they have received a 20x ROI, because they don’t have even the IOTA in their pockets. They have nothing at the moment, don’t forget this.

Last comment here from my side, good luck gentlemen.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
September 09, 2016, 09:38:41 AM
Regarding manual claims, since everything will be processed before exchanges, what's the rush?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
September 09, 2016, 09:36:55 AM
since you missed the large window where you could claim prior to launch

tbh the window wasnt that large. iirc it was just 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1344
September 09, 2016, 09:30:04 AM

News are good of course, but one thing is disturbing me: I claimed my IOTAs more than 2 weeks ago (manual claim), and still received nothing, not even a simple confirmation of my claim being received... Are Devs that busy..?
Not that I am in a hurry, but it would have been good to have some information (maybe some ETA...?). Also a simple confirmation message would have been appreciated, otherwise this process looks too unfriendly to me (user-unfriendly, or just unfriendly - both are valid).

Did anyone receive a manual claim up to now? Did anyone read any estimation on when manual claims are going to be processed?

Manual claims aren't a high priority for the iota team. They are very busy and since you missed the large window where you could claim prior to launch (with ample amount of notification), you'll just have to trust and wait.

Ps. There are frequent updates on the slack.

IOTA will not reach exchanges untill manual claims will be processed. Do not worry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 09, 2016, 09:25:51 AM

News are good of course, but one thing is disturbing me: I claimed my IOTAs more than 2 weeks ago (manual claim), and still received nothing, not even a simple confirmation of my claim being received... Are Devs that busy..?
Not that I am in a hurry, but it would have been good to have some information (maybe some ETA...?). Also a simple confirmation message would have been appreciated, otherwise this process looks too unfriendly to me (user-unfriendly, or just unfriendly - both are valid).

Did anyone receive a manual claim up to now? Did anyone read any estimation on when manual claims are going to be processed?

Manual claims aren't a high priority for the iota team. They are very busy and since you missed the large window where you could claim prior to launch (with ample amount of notification), you'll just have to trust and wait.

Ps. There are frequent updates on the slack.
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
September 09, 2016, 08:13:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
September 09, 2016, 07:34:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
September 08, 2016, 01:40:28 PM
Or better, wait until it is on major exchanges in a couple of weeks.

He seems to be a newbie and slack channel is not the best spot to buy IOTAs for newbies as we have learnt over the last weeks  Wink

He'll be fine as long as he uses escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
September 08, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
For anyone new to IOTA you can check out:

http://www.iotasupport.com

Soon to be updated with guides/tutorials.

Nice work on that, thanks for posting.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 08, 2016, 12:48:31 PM
Or better, wait until it is on major exchanges in a couple of weeks.

He seems to be a newbie and slack channel is not the best spot to buy IOTAs for newbies as we have learnt over the last weeks  Wink

Hi,

Sorry I'm a noob but i didn't find the information.
Where and when can we buy IOTA coins ?

go to https://iotatangle.slack.com/ in the trading channel, if you want to buy some pre exchange

Thank you  Smiley

But please use escrow!
legendary
Activity: 1792
September 08, 2016, 12:38:16 PM
For anyone new to IOTA you can check out:

http://www.iotasupport.com

Soon to be updated with guides/tutorials.

legendary
Activity: 1540
September 08, 2016, 06:14:59 AM
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
September 08, 2016, 05:32:10 AM
Can I have an invite to slack?
legendary
Activity: 1190
September 08, 2016, 05:01:33 AM
Hi,

go to https://iotatangle.slack.com/ in the trading channel, if you want to buy some pre exchange

Thank you  Smiley

But please use escrow!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 08, 2016, 04:40:50 AM
Hi,

Thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
September 08, 2016, 04:37:05 AM
Hi,

Activity: 38
September 08, 2016, 03:58:12 AM
Hi,

Activity: 23
September 08, 2016, 03:55:12 AM
I may have to buy some of this crapcoin.  I saw a lot of people think it's a top candidate to hit $1 billion. 

What an insult!

At least $2 billion.

This must be awesome if IOTA has a 2 billion market cap, but ethereum has almost 1 B now, maybe the target is long term for IOTA, maybe hit it in 2020
Jump to: