Author

Topic: IOTA - page 475. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 11, 2016, 07:11:39 AM
To everyone who already has iotas asking for exchange: stop, focus on growing the community instead. Setup bounties, start projects, DO SOMETHING. We can't micro-manage every single little thing in existence.

Bounties and new projects will grow when ico distribution is finished. Not complaining, but I can't setup or contribute towards a bounty until I receive my claim from David. it's early days

Of course you can, this is an excuse I've heard several times but it makes no sense. Your iotas are safe, so of course you can start thinking about what you want to see for IOTA and then how much of your stack you want to forward to that cause. Ethereum had start-ups before the software was even in beta, IOTA people should take notice of that.

Thinking about projects to support or start is all well and good, and many people will be doing that now, but funding people and projects with IOU's in the cryptospere isn't the ideal way, especially with so many scammers and impersonators around. People get into crypto in the first place usually from a desire to control their own money free from any middleman and counterparty risk. Completed distribution and exchange listing lubricates everything else
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2016, 04:58:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 11, 2016, 03:51:34 AM
Any news about Big Deal donations?

http://bigdeal.iotatoken.com/ Still a long way to go, let get this funded!

Is the foundation fully funded? Couldn't find the link to the website anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1540
August 11, 2016, 03:26:33 AM
Hey, Yassin54, you have list of pledges, did you call pledgers to do honor their promises?
i reply your message via DM !! Smiley
Thanks for your donation!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 11, 2016, 12:23:06 AM
By now, v1.0.3 is the first release that works very well for me while I had many problems with the previous releases.

When will IOTA be tradable on the first big exchange?

Also want to know this, people have waited for a long time. But it can be a ninja list to exchanges, after the hype is over. IMO current price is a bit overpriced, will buy some on exchanges.

It will be more likely tradable this month according to iotatoken.

All the exchanges are lined up to add IOTA, but we will only complete this process once the network is ready, we're not remotely worried about exchange listing, it's a necessary component for the ecosystem to grow, but it's not acute. All I can say is that it will come this month in 90% likelihood.

OP is a concrete person, he wants everything is perfect and then on exchanges, let's wait patienctly.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 10, 2016, 09:00:35 PM
Interesting... Will follow
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
August 10, 2016, 08:58:44 PM
By now, v1.0.3 is the first release that works very well for me while I had many problems with the previous releases.

Also want to know this, people have waited for a long time. But it can be a ninja list to exchanges, after the hype is over. IMO current price is a bit overpriced, will buy some on exchanges.

It will be more likely tradable this month according to iotatoken.

All the exchanges are lined up to add IOTA, but we will only complete this process once the network is ready, we're not remotely worried about exchange listing, it's a necessary component for the ecosystem to grow, but it's not acute. All I can say is that it will come this month in 90% likelihood.

Activity: 341
August 10, 2016, 08:34:26 PM
Hey, Yassin54, you have list of pledges, did you call pledgers to do honor their promises?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
August 10, 2016, 02:21:56 PM
Pinned
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 10, 2016, 11:01:31 AM
IOTA Brasil group (in Portuguese language) on Telegram
https://telegram.me/joinchat/ATVF2AluAJMiXPm4VCIMCg
You are welcome to join
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 10, 2016, 09:42:50 AM
To everyone who already has iotas asking for exchange: stop, focus on growing the community instead. Setup bounties, start projects, DO SOMETHING. We can't micro-manage every single little thing in existence.

Bounties and new projects will grow when ico distribution is finished. Not complaining, but I can't setup or contribute towards a bounty until I receive my claim from David. it's early days

Of course you can, this is an excuse I've heard several times but it makes no sense. Your iotas are safe, so of course you can start thinking about what you want to see for IOTA and then how much of your stack you want to forward to that cause. Ethereum had start-ups before the software was even in beta, IOTA people should take notice of that.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 04:59:28 AM

Activity: 405
August 10, 2016, 04:40:39 AM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 10, 2016, 04:32:54 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
August 09, 2016, 08:28:25 PM
i hit attach to tangle on ver 1.0.3 and at bottom it shows 0 / 176382 (4294) • CPU: 33.00% what does this mean has it not synced yet

seems like yeap... you haven't good peers ... don;t know where is problem, may be your antivirus software block udp ports? better ask devs in slack... now more then 200000 tx
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 09, 2016, 06:42:53 PM
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
August 09, 2016, 04:49:02 PM
i hit attach to tangle on ver 1.0.3 and at bottom it shows 0 / 176382 (4294) • CPU: 33.00% what does this mean has it not synced yet

ICONOMI Supporter
August 09, 2016, 01:38:29 PM
Milestone, realy nice an fluent working wallet,  good job guys!!

I assume exchange release isnt far away anymore,  hury up iotaless guys  Grin .
may be in semptember we will see ... need stable network for it .. hope that it will be soon ... just want to know really marketcap of Iotas )
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
August 09, 2016, 12:09:02 PM
Milestone, realy nice an fluent working wallet,  good job guys!!

I assume exchange release isnt far away anymore,  hury up iotaless guys  Grin .
ICONOMI Supporter
August 09, 2016, 07:34:45 AM
Version 1.0.3 is out!

https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases

- Peer Discovery has been added (you no longer need to search for peers)
- Confirmation time interval has been increased to 1hour (meaning that you need to replay less)
- API changes (docs will be updated soon)

Dom: this is pre-release, so this is mainly for those who want to beta test. Please give it a try and let us know if something is wrong.

Come to the chat for testing: https://iotatangle.slack.com/messages/testing/details/
thanks i have more stable peers now
Jump to: