Author

Topic: IOTA - page 620. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 06:48:09 PM
New change from the big stakeholder :
5 mio for the foundation
+
2.5mio for the deal

Thanks my friend, I hope other big stakeholder will be generous as you!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2016, 06:18:55 PM
Is it possible that CFB change the genesis account of all the people who have pledged  for the deal, they can send him a pm, then sign with their btc adress from presale, the btc received from the deal will be sent to this btc adress.

I am just thinking that it is better than only promises of pledging....but it will consume time of CBF... So I don't know Smiley

For reminder I am pledging 100K IOTA for the deal.

I think this would not always easy. I have pledged 2'000'000 iota but I have bought this iotas by escrow in the Speculation thread. I can send the iotas once I have it.

True !  Did not think about that...
he can do whatever he wants with my account  Cheesy Cheesy
I give my permission  Wink
I particpé to crowdsale  Tongue
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 06:10:17 PM
Is it possible that CFB change the genesis account of all the people who have pledged  for the deal, they can send him a pm, then sign with their btc adress from presale, the btc received from the deal will be sent to this btc adress.

I am just thinking that it is better than only promises of pledging....but it will consume time of CBF... So I don't know Smiley

I think this would not always easy. I have pledged 2'000'000 iota but I have bought this iotas by escrow in the Speculation thread. I can send the iotas once I have it.

True !  Did not think about that...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 05:56:18 PM

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 05:52:06 PM
I want to contribute to the big deal, but not as a donation but as a participant in the sale. Is that possible?

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 05:41:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
March 21, 2016, 05:29:58 PM
I apologize for missing it, and my limited searching came up with nothing.  Where's the post about the foundation donation request?  What's the current pool at?

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-foundation-announcement/174/1

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/pledges-iota-foundation-and-big-deal/175
Activity: 321
March 21, 2016, 05:17:14 PM
I apologize for missing it, and my limited searching came up with nothing.  Where's the post about the foundation donation request?  What's the current pool at?
March 21, 2016, 04:37:57 PM
Hey iotatoken what about emailing everyone that's on the mailing list? There maybe some subscribers that are not really active on this forum but may have participated in the crowdsale and have large amounts of iotas. They still may not be aware of the goal to build the foundation nor the big deal.

If you don't want to mass email blast the big deal, that's understandable. However the call for foundation builders should be emailed out.

Yes, this is already planned for tonight Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 04:37:01 PM
Hey iotatoken what about emailing everyone that's on the mailing list from the website? I assume it wasn't done as I did not see any emails. There maybe some subscribers that are not really active on this forum but may have participated in the crowdsale and have large amounts of iotas. They still may not be aware of the goal to build the foundation nor the big deal.

If you don't want to mass email blast the big deal, that's understandable. However the call for foundation builders should be emailed out.
March 21, 2016, 04:19:49 PM
Again: Foundation should get priority. We can't announce any big news until Foundation is either established or decided not to be established, because it will trigger illusory loss aversion.
March 21, 2016, 02:13:29 PM
The big donator who gave 5mio splits in 2.5mio for the foundation and 2.5 for the Big Deal.
He informs me by MP.

I personnaly add 250k for the Big Deal.

The document is edited.

This is important to reach the goals for the launch of Iota. rlh and gzi are really right. If we want that Iota succeed, we need to help and donation is the easy way.

We have :
- A great and revolutionary technology
- The valuation of Iota is already high and we'll be visible.

But it's not enough. Great technology can be copy and the price can easily crash. We need more to succeed:
- Light a signal that the community supports the project.
- Have the saving to help the foundation to continue the good job.

Some of us can say "The big holders can take care of it". But, it's not true. We need all of us. Because the number of supporters is important as the funding itself. You can promise 1000 or less Iota, the number of Iota is not the most important thing.

If the big stakeholders see that the little ones support the projects they'll think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
March 21, 2016, 01:44:35 PM
I would like to pledge 100.000 to Deal, 50.000 to foundation, and 50.000 to one local project, hackathon or MeetUp - depends on the value of the IOTA.

Add!! Smiley

Thanks for donation!!  Cool
Activity: 249
March 21, 2016, 12:53:39 PM

I would like to pledge 100.000 to Deal, 50.000 to foundation, and 50.000 to one local project, hackathon or MeetUp - depends on the value of the IOTA.
Activity: 596
March 21, 2016, 09:22:24 AM
ok thx ^^
Activity: 288
March 21, 2016, 09:21:11 AM
This mean there will be a roolback on the current Tangle and a new genesis block will be created?

No.

lol ok, I will ask a non-closed question.
Can you explain what "updated genesis" mean regarding the fact the genesis block has already been generated for the beta?

Cfb escrowed for some days offering to put buyers on genesis. So some iotas from those trades will be updated on genesis.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
March 21, 2016, 09:13:35 AM
Can you explain what "updated genesis" mean regarding the fact the genesis block has already been generated for the beta?

Breasal posted an old version.
March 21, 2016, 09:11:42 AM
This mean there will be a roolback on the current Tangle and a new genesis block will be created?

No.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
March 21, 2016, 09:02:27 AM

No.
March 21, 2016, 08:50:06 AM

Jump to: