Author

Topic: IOTA - page 663. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
February 29, 2016, 09:45:49 PM
We have for a long time the software that works very stable. The "beautiful" comfortable GUI comes later. But back end runs properly. My server is very stable. No problem at all.
This shows of course that any reputable company are not so much interested in the surface but for the useful revolutionary properties.

That is why we should push IOTA to the IoT related companies as hard as we can right now to build a ecosystem and be part of IoT ecosystem as well in real business world before other people start to copy and clone IOTA. All the IoT companies in the real world need is the back end software and API which we already have and they have the resources to develop applications and integrate IOTA.

We have prepared a list of IoT companies and a generic introductory letter for you to introduce IOTA to the some IoT companies. There are hundreds of IoT companies out there. If we can do 5 companies (random pick) per person we can reach out to hundreds of companies. Maybe your introcution will lead to a partnership between IOTA and a IoT company. Here is the list and the letter - http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/a-generic-iota-introductory-letter/56. All you need to do is to click a link to a company from the IoT directory and find out its contact email and copy/paste the introductory letter in your email and hit send.

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
February 29, 2016, 07:20:37 PM
It's official IOTA will be partnering with Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service project

This is part of the news that I have been alluding to in the last week, and more details will be made available soon. We are really excited and happy to join Microsoft in their endeavor to be on the forefront of distributed ledgers and cloud technology.

More exciting news on the horizon Wink

This is a BIG BOOM news!

And probably IOTA is the first coin who has joined Azure before the relase!

Congrats guys i'm so happy!

We have for a long time the software that works very stable. The "beautiful" comfortable GUI comes later. But back end runs properly. My server is very stable. No problem at all.
This shows of course that any reputable company are not so much interested in the surface but for the useful revolutionary properties.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
February 29, 2016, 07:00:14 PM
It's official IOTA will be partnering with Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service project

This is part of the news that I have been alluding to in the last week, and more details will be made available soon. We are really excited and happy to join Microsoft in their endeavor to be on the forefront of distributed ledgers and cloud technology.

Thank You for great news iotatoken! We have great CEO, great devs and great community.

That makes more motivated for brainstorming, research, support of node and everything that has to do with IOTA.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
February 29, 2016, 05:56:52 PM
But but but wait...

This cant be...

David is only 24!!!

We better hope to god Microsoft doesn't find out.

Haha

Amazing job David!!

Lets just stick to "soon" when an eta is questioned.

You and CFB completely blow me away with this news.

altcoinUK? , i dont know it all, but it was clear that he followed a specific line to discredit iota, for me it seems like that.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
February 29, 2016, 05:52:55 PM
incredible news for such a young project which is not already listed on any exchange, it's awesome to make such hugh steps in only 5 months without any backup of any vc capital firm. Iota is a example for all other that a hugh community support with indiviuals like dave and cfb out of bitcointalk is able to change the future of a whole society, thats impressive.  Lets realize!
Activity: 714
February 29, 2016, 05:45:54 PM
But but but wait...

This cant be...

David is only 24!!!

It's even worse, I'm 24 and born in 1989 with a non-registered registered company, so I'm scamming reality.

Thanks everyone.

Everyone should sign up to http://forum.iotatoken.com where we'll soon switch over to fulltime.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 05:42:43 PM
But but but wait...

This cant be...

David is only 24!!!

We better hope to god Microsoft doesn't find out.

Haha

Amazing job David!!

Lets just stick to "soon" when an eta is questioned.

You and CFB completely blow me away with this news.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
February 29, 2016, 05:40:10 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 05:38:24 PM

I have no idea how you pulled this off before we even launched. Remarkable!

Congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 1344
February 29, 2016, 05:37:54 PM
Big news, I'm very pleased.

I have a hypothesis that Ethereum idea of smart contracts/programs on blockchain is overhyped and the real "gold" in crypto is moving toward more decentralization. So IOTA kinda moving opposite direction: been more simple, smaller, decentralized. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
February 29, 2016, 05:28:11 PM

Wow, that's great work, the blog description used to explain Iota is very good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
February 29, 2016, 05:24:57 PM

This is a BIG BOOM news!

And probably IOTA is the first coin who has joined Azure before the relase!

Congrats guys i'm so happy!

legendary
Activity: 1540
February 29, 2016, 04:56:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
February 29, 2016, 04:49:24 PM
Excuse the ignorance but I'm not going to read through this entire thread right now... What's the best way to get ahold of some IoTA?

Imo wait until it's on an exchange, which will happen soonish.

Thanks for the response, I'll keep my eyes open  Smiley
Activity: 714
February 29, 2016, 04:35:13 PM
Yes and this is just the very beginning. I expect more news like this to come in the near future.  Smiley

Indeed. That is why everyone who is interested and invest in IOTA should come to IOTA Ryver - http://www.ryver.com/ and IOTA forum - http://forum.iotatoken.com/. To make IOTA big and real, we need everyone's help. There are many things you can help, small things like helping checking grammar and wording for other's articles and letters. You don't have to commit anything. If you are there, you might happen to pick up something you know about without many efforts and taking much time from you. But you are not there, you missing all the chances you can easily help to make IOTA better.

This is key and what we have said from day 1. We are working our asses off to make IOTA the best tech it can be, to bring in the right companies, the right connections and kickstart the brand awareness and marketing, but at the end of the day, it is YOU as a IOTA community member that impact what IOTA will eventually evolve into.

Don't worry if you're not a programmer. I have got a ton of PMs from people who say they want to help, but don't know any code. This is absolutely no problem at all, you can still do a ton of other things.

And if you missed the crowdsale: don't despair, several of the biggest IOTA holders, as well as smaller ones, have already expressed interest in setting up bounties for community work.
legendary
Activity: 1225
February 29, 2016, 04:25:34 PM
Excuse the ignorance but I'm not going to read through this entire thread right now... What's the best way to get ahold of some IoTA?

Imo wait until it's on an exchange, which will happen soonish.
Activity: 763
February 29, 2016, 04:21:31 PM
Yes and this is just the very beginning. I expect more news like this to come in the near future.  Smiley

Indeed. That is why everyone who is interested and invest in IOTA should come to IOTA Ryver - http://www.ryver.com/ and IOTA forum - http://forum.iotatoken.com/. To make IOTA big and real, we need everyone's help. There are many things you can help, small things like helping checking grammar and wording for other's articles and letters. You don't have to commit anything. If you are there, you might happen to pick up something you know about without many efforts and taking much time from you. But you are not there, you missing all the chances you can easily help to make IOTA better.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
February 29, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
OMG!!!

Astonishing - huge news!!!

Great future for IOTA!

And this is only the beginning  Cool Cool Cool
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
February 29, 2016, 04:13:07 PM

Trolls click here  ----->   IOTA   Kiss
Hahaha  Grin Grin Grin

lol

This *bleep* will be epic. Cheesy
Activity: 854
February 29, 2016, 03:52:47 PM

Yes, I agree! It's just beginning! Just be patient, guys!
Jump to: