Author

Topic: IOTA - page 673. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 14, 2016, 06:34:15 PM
But Iota price at launch in the exchanges will be 125 sats, isn't it ?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2016, 06:27:16 PM
Damn, i missed the crowdsale. When will it be exchangable on exchanges?
i heard that around 800k iota has been sold for 1 BTC. is this right? if so, 1 iota would be 115 Satoshi.

This was the crowdsale medium price man. Now it's traded around 1000 sats and beta still not released... Grin Grin Grin

Where is it traded ?

Iota is traded nowhere yet. Some users are promising to give you x iotas after launch, if you give them y bitcoins now. If you trust them, go ahead, but I think there's no offer currently.
Activity: 700
February 14, 2016, 05:36:07 PM
i heard that around 800k iota has been sold for 1 BTC. is this right? if so, 1 iota would be 115 Satoshi.

This was the crowdsale medium price man. Now it's traded around 1000 sats and beta still not released... Grin Grin Grin

Where is it traded ?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
February 14, 2016, 05:32:11 PM

@PrimusInterPares:
I think at the beginning was it so. If I am not mistaken, this offer has been already sold. I do not follow this thing often. Discussion and deals can you find in this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-iota-speculation-1360660
There it is also possible to buy IOTA at Nxt Asset Exchange.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
February 14, 2016, 05:24:38 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 14, 2016, 05:11:27 PM
Activity: 225
February 14, 2016, 01:10:51 PM
When beta

Will be out HuhHuh

It should be out very soon. Last estimate was given couple days ago and it was "within days".
My guess is we will see it next week but it's just a guess.  Wink
Anyways it should be out soon.  Smiley

The name Timeline lends credos to ur guesswork Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 14, 2016, 01:06:37 PM
When beta

Will be out HuhHuh

It should be out very soon. Last estimate was given couple days ago and it was "within days".
My guess is we will see it next week but it's just a guess.  Wink
Anyways it should be out soon.  Smiley
Activity: 658
February 14, 2016, 12:44:44 PM
Why is the sensorgroup a closed site and what do they do?

Who is CTP?

Activity: 714
February 14, 2016, 12:12:45 PM

Ethereum.org was registered in 2013 and has full ownership details, chainofthings was registered a few weeks ago and has no details and has sprung up out of nowhere - yet it is being sold to us as a great partnership deal.

Interesting. When was it 'sold to you'? I gave the community an update on the partnership. If you manage to find something negative in this partnership you seriously need to call a shrink ASAP.

You can read about the team behind ChainofThings here: http://www.chainofthings.com/aboutus

They are based in Hong Kong, relocated from San Francisco and UK to be close to the hardware development capital of China, namely Shenzhen. They are also well connected in the Hackathon world and share our concerns and visions of IoT, so yes I consider this a great partnership.

Please shut the fuck up and do something useful instead of just trying to concoct conspiracy theories and inject negativity for absolutely no other reason than you being miserable.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
February 14, 2016, 12:04:34 PM
When beta

Will be out HuhHuh
February 14, 2016, 11:56:13 AM
where can i trade iota

@kahir:
As far as I know it's nor really possible to trade at the moment IOTA. But there are deals and discussion in this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-iota-speculation-1360660
legendary
Activity: 1050
February 14, 2016, 11:27:16 AM
where can i trade iota
February 14, 2016, 10:50:15 AM
fool is someone who bases his statements on unrelated things. The fact is, that Ethereum was founded a few years ago, IoT himself is very new idea, which appeared recently. Anything that has to do with IoT, all this is created "now and hier" before your eyes so to speak.

"great partnership deal" - yes, it's realy great, if after such standardization can do collaborate, for example, with the Ethereum. And only a fool does not see benefit from it and scale, suggested in racist about those, who not worthy of his great stupid attention.
February 14, 2016, 10:19:09 AM
@sussex:
I don't understand your point dude. What's there so laughable?
Or is it all comes down to racist hint of nations that are not worthy of your trust?

When was Ethereum "registered"? Is e.g. Ehereum worthy enough for your trust?
Is this just jealousy?

Lol, throwing racism accusations around.... fool.

Ethereum.org was registered in 2013 and has full ownership details, chainofthings was registered a few weeks ago and has no details and has sprung up out of nowhere - yet it is being sold to us as a great partnership deal.

Sensorgroup.org appears to have been a website for a Russian IT shop in the past and is now a front page that denies access to anything inside - it's my bet there is nothing inside.

What is there to be jealous of?

February 14, 2016, 09:44:52 AM
@sussex:
I don't understand your point dude. What's there so laughable?
Or is it all comes down to racist hint of nations that are not worthy of your trust?

When was Ethereum "registered"? Is e.g. Ehereum worthy enough for your trust?
Is this just jealousy?
February 13, 2016, 08:58:09 PM
February 13, 2016, 08:40:39 PM

http://www.chainofthings.com

Who?

Let's ask who.is

Important Dates

Expires On

January 18, 2018

Registered On

January 18, 2016
Activity: 179
February 13, 2016, 06:14:16 PM
Do you guys follow maidsafe at all? Will iota work on safenetwork?

Their MVP comes out this week and their alpha soon after. If they are compatible I think that would be fantastic! I've been very impressed with everything I've read about their project - except the huge delays ofc Wink.

IF (and it is a big IF) their project worked as described do you not think it's worth collaborating and supporting? I know one of their issues will be divisibility with their chainless safecoins - they are talking about all kinds of solutions to this problem and I know most people in this space agree that privacy and security are very important issues, are they on your radar at all?
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
February 13, 2016, 12:58:38 PM
Looking forward to the Beta.
Is timeline still: "start in days?"

Thanks
Richi

Yes. Good news is that in the wait period we have been ironing out some issues and optimized IOTA further, so not a lot of time has really been lost as it means we can go from beta to full release faster.

This is  really Good news
Jump to: