Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 25. (Read 182684 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 08:16:09 AM
Which exchanges have iota?

Really? Join Ryver if you are interested. IOTA member will give you access if you PM him.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 07:50:19 AM
Which exchanges have iota?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2016, 04:30:42 AM
the collect.iota site says the above, but there is no form below with "Send", just the form for NXT purchases. Also I cant find the client to run it

The procedure on the collect.iota.com is bogus currently, you have to contact developers.

@iotatoken: this is exactly what I have told you - the procedure on the site is/was misleading and confusing. And you did not update it even though I sent you a corrected version and updated version as I was asked by CfB, and you promised to update it. All this is irrelevant currently, but the "aftertaste" of this attitude remains (to me at least). That is the reason I will not connect to your Ryver - its not interesting to deal with people who listen only themselves. Not that you care of me connecting to your Ryver.., but I have to tell this.

Don't get me wrong, I still like this project, and respect you... Maybe that is reason I tell this, not just silently sit here. Hope this behaviour is not inherent, and you'll listen more to the community members, even if those will not be me.

Sorry man but I think you should get another hobby, one that doesn't require any selfstudy, or drive to learn something.
Stop this nonsence please.

I thought all of his corrections made sense. Most of the iota members claimed their iotas already so the site is not extremely important right now, but the site should be updated with new instructions to contact cfb, no?

Anyway, if you keep bashing you'll drive away a potential iota users. We want users!
January 31, 2016, 10:12:57 PM
the collect.iota site says the above, but there is no form below with "Send", just the form for NXT purchases. Also I cant find the client to run it

The procedure on the collect.iota.com is bogus currently, you have to contact developers.

@iotatoken: this is exactly what I have told you - the procedure on the site is/was misleading and confusing. And you did not update it even though I sent you a corrected version and updated version as I was asked by CfB, and you promised to update it. All this is irrelevant currently, but the "aftertaste" of this attitude remains (to me at least). That is the reason I will not connect to your Ryver - its not interesting to deal with people who listen only themselves. Not that you care of me connecting to your Ryver.., but I have to tell this.

Don't get me wrong, I still like this project, and respect you... Maybe that is reason I tell this, not just silently sit here. Hope this behaviour is not inherent, and you'll listen more to the community members, even if those will not be me.

How was the claiming misleading? it took literally 2 minutes if you just read the description? I don't understand how so many people have issues claiming.
Activity: 763
January 31, 2016, 09:03:53 PM

Hi drays, I understand your frustration. I think the reason devs did not make the change is purely because of timing. On one hand, that website is not a priority any more. On another hand they have been extremely busy in the testing and launching of the software and working on promoting Iota and preparing the document for the events. Actually Iota has been presented in one IoT event in Israel in last week and the the reaction is very encouraging. You don't see the activities here. But if you sign up Ryver you would have seen it and understand it. Please do send your email to Iotatoken and sign up on Ryver. There are so many things which need all members get involved in and we really need people like you.
Activity: 763
January 31, 2016, 08:48:24 PM
how to claim iota?
"Connect to the internet again and type the address that you just generated into the form below. Hit 'Send' to get the amount of satoshis to transfer in order to verify your ownership."
James

I think that it is too late for you to claim your coins through that website. The genesis has bee created and your coins will be distributed to you from the unclaimed coins by the devs directly. You need to contact CfB to claim your coin.  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13639453
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
January 31, 2016, 07:03:24 PM
Tips are what remain to be validated, and they are transactions.  Might as well call it a Transaction Chain explorer or of we stick to the established rhetoric, a Tangle Explorer.
IOTA Explorer. Wink
January 31, 2016, 06:20:38 PM
What do we say IOTA devs? Any ETA to a wallet in some form?
legendary
Activity: 1344
January 31, 2016, 02:44:52 PM
Tips are what remain to be validated, and they are transactions.  Might as well call it a Transaction Chain explorer or of we stick to the established rhetoric, a Tangle Explorer.

Tangle Navigator  Cheesy

rlh
Activity: 804
January 31, 2016, 02:26:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1344
January 31, 2016, 02:19:19 PM
There is no blockchain, what about a block explorer like "normal" coins? Smiley

The blockchain is replaced with a blockDAG. You would have to find an explorer for DAGs.

There is no blocks. Tips.
So it must be called tipexplorer  Huh
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 31, 2016, 02:10:55 PM

The blockchain is replaced with a blockDAG. You would have to find an explorer for DAGs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 31, 2016, 01:58:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
January 31, 2016, 01:07:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
January 31, 2016, 03:35:21 AM
Some pictures "IOTA Presentation in Tel Aviv on Thursday 28th"

If you need a invitation Ryver just sent me your email via PM!!   Wink
Shared.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 30, 2016, 09:34:14 PM
how to claim iota?

"Connect to the internet again and type the address that you just generated into the form below. Hit 'Send' to get the amount of satoshis to transfer in order to verify your ownership."

James

You have to contact Come-from-Beyond:

Beta imminent!

In 24 hours the collection process will change from the current automatic collection to requiring 1 additional manual step. This step is simple: contact Come-from-Beyond. Instructions will be updated on the collection page tomorrow. The reason for this is that we are preparing to launch beta and need the genesis Tangle.

So anyone that hasn’t collected yet that does not want to go through this additional step: collect your iotas at collect.iotatoken.com within the next 24 hours.

Most of the discussion about the client and how to set it up is happening on Ryver,
If you want an invite to Ryver you should contact iotatoken and send him your email.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
January 30, 2016, 09:23:09 PM
how to claim iota?

James
legendary
Activity: 1540
January 30, 2016, 11:58:34 AM
Some pictures "IOTA Presentation in Tel Aviv on Thursday 28th"

If you need a invitation Ryver just sent me your email via PM!!   Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
January 29, 2016, 07:19:43 PM
Nice. Thank You allwelder Smiley
Pages: