Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 29. (Read 182684 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
January 25, 2016, 03:49:43 PM
I published Iota 0.0.1 on iota.ryver.com. "All hands" channel contains the link and instructions. Come here to help to test.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 25, 2016, 09:39:40 AM
Hello!

Is the checking claimed iotas tool released? Or still is not?

And when one could use iotas in transactions? When is going to be available the wallet?

Can you post announces about this on the site? Or at least in first post!

Thank you!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
January 25, 2016, 02:42:39 AM
Will there be another crowdsale with the unclaimed iotas
Hachoir, I think here can you find the answer to your question.

That was undecided at this stage

I would not count on any Iota going unclaimed, even if there is a small amount, it will most likely go toward bounties and development, not another crowdsale.  The only way to buy Iota at this point will be on exchange or otc

A crowdsale wouldn't make much sense either as it would already be on exchanges by the time the claiming period ends.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
January 24, 2016, 04:41:44 PM

I would not count on any Iota going unclaimed, even if there is a small amount, it will most likely go toward bounties and development, not another crowdsale.  The only way to buy Iota at this point will be on exchange or otc
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 24, 2016, 12:48:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
January 24, 2016, 11:15:01 AM
No guarantee that it will be on an exchange after the launch. Maybe we are going to wait more than 1 months to have at least 1 exchange that accept IOTA ( It's new tech, exchange need time to adapt their structure to it )

Agreed, it takes time for a stable client that exchanges can use.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 09:18:10 AM
No guarantee that it will be on an exchange after the launch. Maybe we are going to wait more than 1 months to have at least 1 exchange that accept IOTA ( It's new tech, exchange need time to adapt their structure to it )

Or it might be sooner as exchanges might want to get a share of the prospectively huge early trading volumes.

I am betting this is the case. I spoke to a person close to Poloniex today and it seems they will add pretty much as fast as it is released.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
January 24, 2016, 08:51:56 AM

Or it might be sooner as exchanges might want to get a share of the prospectively huge early trading volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
January 24, 2016, 08:36:29 AM
Guys!

Why we need to trade on nxt ae, when our brilliant IOTA is beginning to live?

Wait 1 or 2 weeks and buy on any exchange!

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
January 24, 2016, 07:11:50 AM
Guys!

Why we need to trade on nxt ae, when our brilliant IOTA is beginning to live?

Wait 1 or 2 weeks and buy on any exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2016, 05:12:51 AM
- for those, who want not only to buy, but also to trade their IOTAs, I've created the IOTA Gateway ... Asset ID: 6142450902338776418 ...
Sounds great, but how is this possible if IOTA has not launched yet?
- yes, it is possible only after the IOTA launch.

I cant find that asset or ID on the AE anyway.
- that number - 6142450902338776418 - is clickable.

Thanks for that.

As it turns out ive had issues with my NXT wallet and the blockchain was not syncing properly even though it said it had.
Activity: 812
January 24, 2016, 04:17:45 AM

(…)
I will not invest in etherium even 1 iota.

well that escalated quickly! lol.

cant agree with you though + worth bearing in mind that IOTA and Ethereum can complement each other*.

Has J.A.R.V.I.S provided an optimum time for Genesis yet?

*There has been talk of smart contracts in IOTA and I like the idea of Ethereum and IOTA "talking" to each other. Some tasks will be better suited to run on IOTA than Ethereum: Slock.it, for example, could benefit from a high TPM, zero tx fee network (as could Amazons drones perhaps?). You get the idea.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1038
January 24, 2016, 01:23:04 AM
- for those, who want not only to buy, but also to trade their IOTAs, I've created the IOTA Gateway ... Asset ID: 6142450902338776418 ...
Sounds great, but how is this possible if IOTA has not launched yet?
- yes, it is possible only after the IOTA launch.

I cant find that asset or ID on the AE anyway.
- that number - 6142450902338776418 - is clickable.
legendary
Activity: 1344
January 23, 2016, 11:27:55 PM
That's plain silly,

Do you know how long 5 years is for a brain like Vitalik's? That is a huge % of his entire LIFE.

This is like talking to Saul Kripke when he was 11 and then again when he was 16 - the difference would be a brilliant child at 11 and at 16 an all time genius. Not sure Vitalik will reach THAT level, but, don't under estimate how much 5 years is for someone 1) that young 2) that smart.

If you can't trust and believe in guys like him and come-from-beyond, I think it's best to exit the space (unless you feel you are ABOVE them, at which you point you look to solve their "shortcomings" yourself).

I decline to communicate under "Buterin engineering genius" presupposition. However, financial success of Ethereum supports this myth. And the myth itself supports financial success.

But let's back to iota discussion.
Activity: 840
January 23, 2016, 08:44:28 PM
I'm ready for the beta  Smiley

Have a feeling everybody's watching the Ethereum price and going [img=https://memecrunch.com/meme/32UOI/hell-yeah-brother/image.jpg]http://Hell Yeah Brother[/img].

My estimate for IOTA based on possible use along is around $30-$40 mil. Likely 10x that once Jinn hardware is released.
Activity: 627
January 23, 2016, 07:17:17 PM
That's plain silly,

Do you know how long 5 years is for a brain like Vitalik's? That is a huge % of his entire LIFE.

This is like talking to Saul Kripke when he was 11 and then again when he was 16 - the difference would be a brilliant child at 11 and at 16 an all time genius. Not sure Vitalik will reach THAT level, but, don't under estimate how much 5 years is for someone 1) that young 2) that smart.

If you can't trust and believe in guys like him and come-from-beyond, I think it's best to exit the space (unless you feel you are ABOVE them, at which you point you look to solve their "shortcomings" yourself).

I'm ready for the beta  Smiley

Have a feeling everybody's watching the Ethereum price and going Hell Yeah Brother.

Well, I don't belive Buterin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.87472
Hi, I'm a python/bash script monkey and if you have any scripting tasks that I could get done quickly I'm willing to do them for a small fee. Example scripting tasks include:

Changing the 'title' metadata of every song in a directory with the song's filename, minus the extension
Printing out weather forecast data for your city with nice formatting
Giving the word count of an essay in plain text, not including quotes
Deleting every song in a directory whose 'artist' metadata is "Justin Bieber"

You decide on a fee between 0.25 and 5 BTC depending on how substantial the task is, and if it's reasonable and I know how to I'll do it. If you have any specific language requirements, let me know. Send bitcoins to 1PnqE59974vkazJFuxWABt5TiTQWjEsYyK

legendary
Activity: 1344
January 23, 2016, 06:10:59 PM

Have a feeling everybody's watching the Ethereum price and going Hell Yeah Brother.

Well, I don't belive Buterin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.87472
Hi, I'm a python/bash script monkey and if you have any scripting tasks that I could get done quickly I'm willing to do them for a small fee. Example scripting tasks include:

Changing the 'title' metadata of every song in a directory with the song's filename, minus the extension
Printing out weather forecast data for your city with nice formatting
Giving the word count of an essay in plain text, not including quotes
Deleting every song in a directory whose 'artist' metadata is "Justin Bieber"

You decide on a fee between 0.25 and 5 BTC depending on how substantial the task is, and if it's reasonable and I know how to I'll do it. If you have any specific language requirements, let me know. Send bitcoins to 1PnqE59974vkazJFuxWABt5TiTQWjEsYyK

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
January 23, 2016, 06:07:53 PM
Activity: 714
January 23, 2016, 06:07:50 PM
I pledge not to sell below 10,000% ROI of IPO/ICO price; imagine if most did the same?  Tongue

Have a feeling everybody's watching the Ethereum price and going http://Hell Yeah Brother.

Cold shower: Ethereum has a great and active community that is actively creating real life solutions. If IOTA holders wish the same to happen to IOTA: do something about it,.
Activity: 627
January 23, 2016, 06:06:34 PM
I pledge not to sell below 10,000% ROI of IPO/ICO price; imagine if most did the same?  Tongue

Have a feeling everybody's watching the Ethereum price and going http://Hell Yeah Brother.
Pages:
Jump to: