Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA Crowdsale - page 81. (Read 182684 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
November 26, 2015, 04:30:39 AM
Shouldn't token like this be very low and stable priced to be useful for waste amount of automated micro transactions ?
How volatile price fits in this scheme ?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
November 26, 2015, 01:33:55 AM
I wouldn't touch this clone with a ten foot pole. You can't replicate Nxt success with IOTA

-
I'm not going to reply you, no time to boost your thread post views

This compact post is such an epic failure, it's almost a piece of art.
You should really continue to enlighten us for amusement.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
November 25, 2015, 11:48:18 PM
I wouldn't touch this clone with a ten foot pole. You can't replicate Nxt success with IOTA

Interesting, you were trolling Nxt much enough to make me memorize your name and now you imply that Nxt was successful. Integrity is not your strongest quality, it seems?

PS: What does Iota clone, BTW?

The force of trolling is strong with this one. IOTA a clone, just lol.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
November 25, 2015, 08:38:42 PM

What a childish excuse, be a man and admit you had no counter-arguments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 25, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

-

Clone of what? IOTA is a completely new technology. I really need to hit up google scholar and see if there has been some metastudies on trolling behaviour. Can't for the life of me understand what one gets out of it.
legendary
November 25, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

Interesting, you were trolling Nxt much enough to make me memorize your name and now you imply that Nxt was successful. Integrity is not your strongest quality, it seems?

PS: What does Iota clone, BTW?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2015, 07:08:20 PM

-
legendary
November 25, 2015, 06:18:10 PM
Is there a way to invest only in Iota?

No, because they are still tied to some degree.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1007
November 25, 2015, 06:13:36 PM
I really like IOTA, but I don't care about Jinn at all - how closely are these two things tied together? If jinn fails, does iota fail?

No.

Is there a way to invest only in Iota?
legendary
November 25, 2015, 06:02:51 PM
I really like IOTA, but I don't care about Jinn at all - how closely are these two things tied together? If jinn fails, does iota fail?

No.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1007
November 25, 2015, 06:00:26 PM
Activity: 714
November 25, 2015, 05:33:29 PM
Could be me, could be you. Who knows ?
Haha, didn't get your previous post. I thought you were talking about someone particular who you got insider info about.

No I'm not an insider for IOTA but I am always careful and it is better to warn people.

Not spending more than they can afford is always sound advice. However a few whales are not necessarily bad for a new crypto, as long as they had to purchase it and didn't get any discounts etc. It just means they got a big incentive to keep their bigger deposits valuable Smiley This isn't PoS either, so no centralization stems from it.
legendary
Merit: 1131
November 25, 2015, 04:09:27 PM
Haha, didn't get your previous post. I thought you were talking about someone particular who you got insider info about.

No I'm not an insider for IOTA but I am always careful and it is better to warn people.
legendary
November 25, 2015, 04:08:08 PM

legendary
November 25, 2015, 04:05:02 PM
There will be big whales investing and taking huge percentage of the tokens.
Who are they, BTW?

legendary
November 25, 2015, 04:00:57 PM

Who are they, BTW?
legendary
November 25, 2015, 03:53:59 PM

Please everyone, do NOT invest more than you can afford to loose.
I can already see the noobs crying about not making a profit.
Only invest if you really understand what it is about.
If not, just keep you BTC and move on. You've been warned.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
November 25, 2015, 03:44:49 PM
Personally, I prefer that ICOs have their own, single payment BTC address, instead of an exchange.  You can easily track the funds going into a BTC address that belongs to the creators.  If the funds go into an exchange, you have no idea if they will take the funds and re-invest back into the coin, pumping the perceived value of the coin.

Unrelated, I'm moving my funds to coinbase, before transferring to the ICO address.  Has anyone worked with coinbase in this manner?  I know I've had the same send/receive address from them for years.  Anyone had trouble with using coinbase for ICOs like this?

Personally, I'd prefer to not use Blockchain.Info for this, but I will if I have to.  :/

Don't use Coinbase, with very high chance your experience will be negative.

Dang!  Ok, when the transaction clears, I'll move them to a blockchain.info account.  Or, hell, might as well sync the blockchain tonight at home.  I got the GB to burn at the moment.
Activity: 627
November 25, 2015, 03:38:24 PM
Coinbase will (usually) generate a new address for every TX. So, be careful with this.

Personally, I prefer that ICOs have their own, single payment BTC address, instead of an exchange.  You can easily track the funds going into a BTC address that belongs to the creators.  If the funds go into an exchange, you have no idea if they will take the funds and re-invest back into the coin, pumping the perceived value of the coin.

Unrelated, I'm moving my funds to coinbase, before transferring to the ICO address.  Has anyone worked with coinbase in this manner?  I know I've had the same send/receive address from them for years.  Anyone had trouble with using coinbase for ICOs like this?

Personally, I'd prefer to not use Blockchain.Info for this, but I will if I have to.  :/
legendary
November 25, 2015, 03:37:52 PM
Personally, I prefer that ICOs have their own, single payment BTC address, instead of an exchange.  You can easily track the funds going into a BTC address that belongs to the creators.  If the funds go into an exchange, you have no idea if they will take the funds and re-invest back into the coin, pumping the perceived value of the coin.

Unrelated, I'm moving my funds to coinbase, before transferring to the ICO address.  Has anyone worked with coinbase in this manner?  I know I've had the same send/receive address from them for years.  Anyone had trouble with using coinbase for ICOs like this?

Personally, I'd prefer to not use Blockchain.Info for this, but I will if I have to.  :/

Don't use Coinbase, with very high chance your experience will be negative.
Pages:
Jump to: