Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 16. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
Did Robert Bosch really bought IOTA coins ?
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
There are a lot of overvalued projects in top20 on coinmarketcap, IOTA and EOS are part of the list imo. very weak tech and fundamentals
Activity: 152
June 16, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
I hope they will be able to do what they set out to do, by then it would be an important player. not in cryptoland, but world-wide
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
I have an IOTA investment, and I have big expectations from the growing of IOTA. I hope we can see the price of IOTA much more higher in the near future.
Activity: 420
June 16, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
Everybody is saying about IOTA but still, I can't understand what type of project actually it has. But, the price movement was initially growing at the time of listing and now the price is declining unevenly. So, Still, I haven't invested anything in this coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
   IOTA is one of the most mentioned project here in speculation section. Creator of this topic wrote little intro
about why IOTA is the next big thing and thanks him for that. Simple to understand, many of us don`t know
nothing about IOTA.
   I`m slowly making my portfolio! More I read about IOTA, more I think it deserves to have a spot in everyone`s
portfolio. Very soon I will buy my first IOTA`s, now in this dip it`s good to invest in all potential projects.
Activity: 45
June 16, 2018, 10:36:04 AM
The technical part, their technology is so strong ,and their new agreements like with Volkswagen and other car industries will make IOTA to have a brighter future
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 16, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
I know it has a big community which is certainly a good starting point but how longer will the community wait? It has been a while since they were working on resolving issues so the [product can be used standalone.

About as long as the community will wait for more suboptimal  scaling solutions such as eth's sharding or lightening network.

As far as M2M goes, it's literally the best chance and has a massive lead--most of their competitors don't even have their mainnet up.

I get the desire to FUD, but you should at least base your criticisms on reality. It's trying to solve a problem that has yet to be solved, so it takes as long as it takes. Sure, someone could beat them to the goal, but who?
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 16, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
I know it has a big community which is certainly a good starting point but how longer will the community wait? It has been a while since they were working on resolving issues so the [product can be used standalone.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 08:33:26 AM
IOTA is building a long-term development plan and I am confident its management team will have a way to develop its coin. IOTA has a huge community of supporters so I believe that if I build trust from investors, IOTA will grow in the long term.
legendary
June 16, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
I read an article that IOTA as an idea the project is great, but it's not working at the moment. And there are many nuances that do not allow to realize these technologies

You can go use it right now (MAM, token transfer and some other functions work today).

I'm guessing the article is more specific to a particular industrial use than your generalized statement or has to do with projected scaling (maybe link it, so we don't have to guess your meaning))--though I wouldn't be surprised if this is a bot, as the low quality content and repetitive nature would indicate. If it's a human, you need to up your game.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
I read an article that IOTA as an idea the project is great, but it's not working at the moment. And there are many nuances that do not allow to realize these technologies
legendary
June 16, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Video of VW's IOTA presentation at Cebit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r6G3XVJTSI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 16, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
IOTA, lack of official documentation and search. Also there are bugs that do not always work and the product can not work as a whole

It would be nice, when you can verify your statements. Do you have any links or sources for us?
In my opinion Iota is one of the most promising coins.
Activity: 278
June 16, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
I trusted IOTA, I've even bought a little bit and I hodl, but I'm losing my dreams about it, it seemed very futuristic, but now better altcoins with similar goals are made and there are no more advantages why to buy more IOTA, which I had planned.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
IOTA, lack of official documentation and search. Also there are bugs that do not always work and the product can not work as a whole
Activity: 476
June 15, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
I had high hopes about IOTA, but they did not come true, l sold my assets long ago, and i advise you  to do the same.

Man, I will not do the same. The reason for it is very simple: IOTA lost a lot on June 10 and I have many of these altcoins in my portfolio. I will be waiting for its price jump.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 14, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
i think iota will start going down because there are so many alternative projects like iota are upcoming. there are even some icos now ongoing about internet of things. And hdac is about to join to exchanges as well.

ICO != working product

IOTA is a working product with an absolute capable visionary team and with a lot of cooperations with academical institutions and big companies. Tell me one of the "alternative projects" that comes near to that.

Certainly they have a capable team but so far they failed to deliver. Last month the Oyster project was supposed to launch their main net and part of their technology required the IOTA tange. They had to postpone and create their own tangle as IOTA was not ready. Also heard similiar issues with the IOTA Wallet. Hope they will be able to fix these issues.
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
In this case, I do not think so. Still, I think that bitcoin is much better than this currency. He is valuable though not stable. But I can't force my opinion on you, so you decide.
legendary
June 11, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

First photos of VW's IOTA presentation @ Cebit are being released.
Pages:
Jump to: