Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 17. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
Yes, agree there are many innovative features will take place in IOTA block chain but for everything we have to wait because good things will always takes time to develop.Already IOTA has secured significant position in the crypto market.Although it has a low price now, I think it has a great potential for the future. I hope we can see more innovative coins like IOTA in the cryptocurrency world.

I have read a lot about their Qubic protocol but it is still an enigma to everybody. Qubic program, as I understood, opens to us the new possibilities, for example, you can give a certain task to a machine to be done. IOTA price will grow with this innovation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
I had high hopes about IOTA, but they did not come true, l sold my assets long ago, and i advise you  to do the same.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
At this point everything is still overvalued except for small projects with low market caps. IOTA is way too mainstream the days of crazy gains on it are over.
Activity: 65
Fostering local exchanges worldwide
June 09, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
IOTA is a good and strong project.
And the most important thing that it is a project from China and this country already gave us many high-quality coins.
The only thing that can scare the market is that China doesn't have a certain attitude towards crypto yet.

Its German......

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 09, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
VW makes a pretty significant, official announcement about partnering up with IOTA, and... nothing. Last year when people were going crazy for crypto, a 'suggested' link with Microsoft caused prices to skyrocket. It just goes to show the state of mind of investors these days. A lot of people obviously got burned by the downturn in the markets!

Until people see VW's comitment, it's doubtful to move the market. The most recent example would be Hannover Messse with Fujitsu, anyone who was following understood Fujitsu would be pushing IOTA, but when speculators saw to what degree, the price moved accordingly. No one but VW and the IF know how much VW pushes IOTA at cebit, so Monday should be more telling.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
VW makes a pretty significant, official announcement about partnering up with IOTA, and... nothing. Last year when people were going crazy for crypto, a 'suggested' link with Microsoft caused prices to skyrocket. It just goes to show the state of mind of investors these days. A lot of people obviously got burned by the downturn in the markets!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 09, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
i think iota will start going down because there are so many alternative projects like iota are upcoming. there are even some icos now ongoing about internet of things. And hdac is about to join to exchanges as well.

ICO != working product

IOTA is a working product with an absolute capable visionary team and with a lot of cooperations with academical institutions and big companies. Tell me one of the "alternative projects" that comes near to that.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 09, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
legendary
June 09, 2018, 12:26:54 AM
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
Excited to see how IOTA will develop in the future. I guess this one is a long-term hold that you can safely forget about and have some nice surprise 2 or 3 years later.
legendary
June 08, 2018, 01:49:27 PM
Hi all,

There is a Telegram official IOST channel with ¬30K members at the moment (channel created in April already)

And promoted selfdrop to funds IOST projects. I checked reddit, IOST, google and haven`t found anything suspicious.
Therefore I send there ETH but have not received IOST tokens back.

Is it a scam or tokens will be distributed later?

Thanks!!!

No clue what IOST is, you should probably ask in one of their threads if they have one.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 08, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
i think iota will start going down because there are so many alternative projects like iota are upcoming. there are even some icos now ongoing about internet of things. And hdac is about to join to exchanges as well.
Activity: 7
June 08, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
Hi all,

There is a Telegram official IOST channel with ¬30K members at the moment (channel created in April already)

And promoted selfdrop to funds IOST projects. I checked reddit, IOST, google and haven`t found anything suspicious.
Therefore I send there ETH but have not received IOST tokens back.

Is it a scam or tokens will be distributed later?

Thanks!!!
legendary
June 08, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
IOTA will always be the best coin for speculation purposes because it has already been hyped a lot during the last few months, but in terms of "real" product, they are still not able to deliver one yet.

They've been making feeless tx for years, so that's better than most cryptos, which charge you for the priveledge of enriching miners. But as far as POCs with actual companies building protypes to work in the real world, IOTA is ahead of everyone, including ETH and BTC--you could probaly add up every POC for every coin and IOTA would still be ahead by a large margin. I don't mind your statement in a vaccuum, as there's a long way to go for IOTA to reach its goal of becoming an IOT standard, but when you fail to mention the competition isn't doing any better, you are making a convient double standard.
Activity: 157
June 08, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
IOTA will always be the best coin for speculation purposes because it has already been hyped a lot during the last few months, but in terms of "real" product, they are still not able to deliver one yet.
legendary
June 08, 2018, 08:13:05 AM
Dom at Cebit on the 12th in a panel for VW's Future Mobility initiative: https://www.cebit.de/event/blockchain-in-future-mobility/PAN/88225
legendary
June 07, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
Edward Greve presenting at Computex (live): https://m.twitch.tv/computex

Recording: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/270284944?t=04h26m00s
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
I have long purchased IOTA, I believe that this year we will finally see a good growth.

I think so too! This is the very first coin I invested in December! She has a very cool idea! I think everything will be fine later on in this project! Smiley
Yes of course everything will be fine and in this year I'm sure will be a lot of surprises on IOTA. Yes, I believe that this IOTA coin will reach a very high price this year and is worthy of being a long-term investment asset. I can not wait to see the surprise at the end of this year.
Activity: 70
June 07, 2018, 12:02:40 AM
Positive news about IOTA keeps coming. I believe that this year will be good for IOTA. The project is already strong. The market is going well. I think it's worth investing.Of course I also invested. I am looking forward to my winnings in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: