Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 15. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 04:42:13 PM
IOTA is a good one I just feel like its been way overhyped. I was it in along time ago and got rid of a bunch.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 23, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
Did Robert Bosch really bought IOTA coins ?

No, Robert Bosch Venture Capital did.
Do you have some news about that?
What Bosch will do with IOTA?
Some weeks ago Bosch has begun to build a new fab in Dresden, Germany.
So i think they build the Iota-hardware for real usecases there.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 22, 2018, 07:29:36 AM
Great written article!  But don´t you think that whole internet of things can´t work in the future?
I am afraid of hackers, I think that they will be very dangerous for internet of things.

It's not IOTA's function to make devices secure, it's only to create a secure network for those devices to transact data or value. Qubic adds more to this, but still doesn't handle device security. Manufacturers of devices and developers still have to secure their own devices (as they do today with varying degrees of success).
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 22, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
As of now IOTA has anchored critical position in the crypto market.Although it has a low value now, I think it has an extraordinary potential for what's to come. I trust we can see more imaginative coins like IOTA in the cryptographic money world
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 07:24:24 AM
Great written article!  But don´t you think that whole internet of things can´t work in the future?
I am afraid of hackers, I think that they will be very dangerous for internet of things.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 06:59:45 AM
IOTA is really interesting, and the good think is they had scalability in mind.
Unlike most minable coins.
It means it has future. The tanglement system is interesting, and a refreshing new approach other than blockchain.
legendary
June 22, 2018, 06:46:49 AM
Tip selection was updated: https://blog.iota.org/new-tip-selection-algorithm-in-iri-1-5-0-61294c1df6f1

IOTA and SinoPac sign a merorandom of understanding (formal partnership): https://blog.iota.org/iota-and-sinopac-team-up-to-collaborate-on-digital-innovations-in-the-financial-sector-53472176554d

SinoPac and the IOTA Foundation signed a Memorandum of Understanding coming into effect immediately. The two parties will collaborate [1] on exploring the new digital innovation landscape made possible by the IOTA Tangle technology.

SinoPac is one of the largest Taiwan-based financial holding companies which operate through the Asia Pacific. SinoPac, which has been exploring blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT) is now collaborating with the IOTA Foundation to explore the IOTA Tangle, an open-source permissionless distributed ledger technology beyond Blockchain.

They're building a digital notary service.

Over the past months, SinoPac has been actively developing its notary solution iCertificate, which utilizes the IOTA Tangle and its data immutability. iCertificate is a notary certification service, which applies to all kind of digital documents in the public or private sector. To ensure data security and portal convenience, iCertificate creates the hash as a unique fingerprint and signs it with the issuer’s private key to encrypt the digital document, therefore mitigating the concern of leaking sensitive data. A QR code, paired with digital certification, will also be generated to ensure convenient customer experience. iCertificate is SinoPac’s solution to enable secure and fast and certification for a multitude of documents.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
IOTA had a very weird distribution, so just for this I would not rely on it. Basically anything you can not mine is to be treated with caution. The sole exception I can see is Waves, because they have something really strong and working behind them, unlike IOTA, the concept-paper-coin.

IOTAs distribution was better then that of Ethereum. Even the developers had to buy the tokens. 80-90% of ETH was not mineable, yet it has a market cap of 30 Billions.
New analysis of the IOTA network shows a good distribution which is even getting better.

Waves. I have bought Waves on their ICO, when most never heard about it and they called it scam . Wink
Yet IOTA is a whole level above it in potential.
see the development of IOTA continues to develop this is able to make the existing development on the market Cryptocurrency continues to increases quickly. with the potential of this is able to make the future for IOTA is very reliable and able to be the main in its development and price.
legendary
June 20, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
https://www.bitrates.com/news/p/iota-a-systemic-approach-to-the-internet-of-things

Probably the best non-math article I've read on describing how IOTA works in a generalized way in comparison to blockchain coins. There's also two more articles near the bottom for those who want to dig deeper into technical aspects of IOTA. I know 99% of speculators won't bother, but this is for rare person who wants to know how the thing works before they invest.
Activity: 116
June 19, 2018, 04:33:44 PM
IOTA has now started to be even more active in the development of the company, so I like you support this technology. The beta testing of their new wallet has already started, I think it should have a good effect on their price.
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

Do you have some news about that?
What Bosch will do with IOTA?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
IOTA intends to become the standard mode of transacting between Internet-connected devices in the future. “We envision IOTA to be a public, permissionless backbone for the Internet of Things that enable true interoperability between all devices,” its founders write on their website. I’m Happy to see the a lot of people like IOTA and are active investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
Thanks, for information about IOTA, After reading all the information about the coin I can say It's worth to invest in it. And as I see coin has big support of the community also.
legendary
June 18, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Yes, IOTA could be the next revolutionary thing that will bring all the world together. This ledger is entanglement and scalable, and this will be extremely helpful to the cryptocurrencies, on the one hand. IOTA will overcome challenges that Bicoin faces, on the other hand. Besides, IOTA has partnerships with leading companies like Microsoft.

Yes, IOTA is partnered leading companies like Bosch, VW, Fujitsu and organizations like the UN, but not Microsoft--they were a participant in the datamarketplace and the Microsoft rep gave IOTA a statement saying they were partners, but it turned out he was incorrect and there was a fallout (basically Bitcoin maximalist and Bitcoincashers trying to push the narrative, through oblivious or bias crypto media, that the IF had lied). That comedic episode taught me a lot about the scruples of people in this industry and how much worse some are than the corrupt powers-that-be they are claiming to replace. This whole market would probably be better off if those two groups disappeared as most of the infighting and dirty tactics starts there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
June 18, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Yes, IOTA could be the next revolutionary thing that will bring all the world together. This ledger is entanglement and scalable, and this will be extremely helpful to the cryptocurrencies, on the one hand. IOTA will overcome challenges that Bicoin faces, on the other hand. Besides, IOTA has partnerships with leading companies like Microsoft.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
June 18, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
It seems still need a test and a long time to be able to see the performance of IOTA, this is because IOTA is still very dependent with the dominant factor of the most influential ie bitcoin, if IOTA can fight the flow then I'm sure that IOTA will be awesome.
legendary
June 18, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
Holger Köther joins the IOTA Foundation: https://blog.iota.org/welcome-holger-köther-to-the-iota-foundation-72c2eba8c41a

Holger Köther is a global Senior Director, Program Manager and IT enthusiast, who has worked over the last 17 years at the multinational corporate IT organizations Siemens and Atos...

Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
IOTA is invested by Bosch as Bosch is leading the way with 4.0 technology. They want to participate in the blockchain trend through IOTA.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
June 16, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Pages:
Jump to: