Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 36. (Read 45394 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
Iota it s a nice project with strong comunity and team

huge capital and big potential in the future, but not a perfect right now..
today i see many better projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
April 08, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
IOTA already pumped too much and there are many new IOT projects, IOT will have a bright future, and those who can combine blockchain and real world will win and take everything
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
IOTA has not lived up to my expectations. In the current situation, this is understandable, IOTA fell along with the all market. I hope that soon the situation will change.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
April 07, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
2018 will be IOTA’s year, and it won’t be surprising if it hits $10 and above in the course of the year. That’s because, the internet of things technology is advancing quite fast. As more and more devices become smart, the demand for IOTA will grow. further read here - http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/what-is-iota-coin

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 06, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
RWTH Aachen University press release on their cooperative with grandcentrix and IOTA:

Original: http://www.wzl.rwth-aachen.de/cms/www_content/de/dc5f626f19bbf8f1c125826700371c46.htm

Translated:

WZL - press release

Real industrial application with IOTA
New cooperation with grandcentrix

The WZL machine tool laboratory at RWTH Aachen University is currently researching the "Internet of Production" - the core of the Industrial Internet of Things, which paves the way for a future era of production.

The Internet of Production (IoP) describes real-time, secure information availability anytime, anywhere. Generated information is formed into a multilateral and high-volume digital shadow of production. Accurate and continuous data analysis is followed by pattern recognition. Pattern recognition enables decision support for decision support as a second step on the way to controlled production. Systematic learning from the data creates the considerable additional benefit of the Internet of Production. Agile, high-iterative product development is just as possible as the quick, error-free implementation of a change request in mass production. The competitive advantage of real-time aggregated information enables new dimensions of adoption and agility in implementation.

In this context, current technologies are evaluated for their suitability to translate and implement the vision of the Internet of Production into industrial practice. "The multi-dimensional Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) technology developed by the non-profit IOTA Foundation based in Berlin represents a more promising component of a novel machine-to-machine communication, and its suitability for industrial applications by our researchers independently developed and tested ", says Dr.-Ing. Daniel Trauth, Senior Engineer at the Chair of Manufacturing Technology and Head of the Machine Learning Group in Production Engineering at the Machine Tool Laboratory.

The DAG technology ("Tangle") offers the ability to transport and store data points tamper-proof, cross-manufacturer and fast compared to blockchain-based systems. Data economics and marketplaces are made possible, with IOTA, in contrast to classic blockchain technologies, with no transaction fees and thus business models that require the exchange of nanopayments, ie the loss-free accounting of smallest amounts.

Specifically, the example of an industrial fineblanking system at the Chair of Manufacturing Technology will be used to examine how individual process states, production steps and component properties can be digitally modeled in a networked supply chain. For the first time, this will enable customers of fineblanking technology to reproduce the manufacturing history.

In future, the WZL will rely on cooperation with grandcentrix GmbH, one of the most modern system houses for Internet of Things productions and smart products in the region. This collaboration makes it possible to realize the vision of the Internet of Production with the know-how and methods of a successful IT company.

Grandcentrix brings technical coaching, architecture and experience from numerous Internet of Things large projects as well as best practices in industrial, agile product development. The joint development team has one of the currently most attractive labs for the development of digital, networked products at the Cologne timber market. Grandcentrix supports the free IOTA network itself with some of the most powerful IOTA nodes and has direct contact with the IOTA Core developers through its involvement on the board of the IOTA Foundation.

"IOTA has the great vision of an open, toll-free, transactional backbone for the Internet of Things. Anyone who deals intensively with the idea of ​​data marketplaces and machine-to-machine economies knows that centrally organized platforms will never be the trailblazers for networked business models. In order to really tap into the far-reaching potential of the Internet of Things, it simply takes a new kind of decentralized platform. For the tenth year, at grandcentrix we are dealing exclusively with the networking of hardware and software. We are thrilled to be able to bring these technologies into industrial application in cooperation with the renowned RWTH. "Ralf Rottmann, Managing Partner grandcentrix and Member Board of Directors IOTA Foundation

The project will start in April 2018.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
yes IOTA is expected to gain one of the best coin in blockchain space most valuable coin IOTA can bring lot of new coins in market because of its technology innovations
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
April 05, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
IOTA was very popular at one time. Everyone talked about it too. and was very confident. but it is not mentioned right now.

You just mentioned it.

In general people need to show way more patience, especially with IOTA. They are creating something really big here, the 4th industrial revolution, this can't be done overnight. They are not trying to force things, they don't hype things (too much), they just do their work, get big companies and world-class experts on board and create a whole new ecosystem. They established the IOTA Foundation in Germany, which is one hell of a job regarding all the regulatory things that are needed. Setting up this whole infrastructure of the Foundation is a tiresome process, with a lot of paper work and a lot of resources and time have been spent on it the last weeks.

There is lots of things in the pipeline: Trinity, Q, new website, Hub IXI, meet-ups, PEAQ, Fujitsu will live-present a use-case at the Hannover Messe in April, Dominik will speak at the Huawei Blockchain Conference, loads of people, companies, universities are developing things with and around IOTA. I don't know any other project, that is already that firmly established in the real world.

There might not be a lot of talk about IOTA here or in the crypto-space in general, but if you look for the bigger picture, IOTA is well-known and valued for those people and companies, who really matter and bring Blockchain-/Tangle-technology forward to the real world.

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 03:38:24 PM
I have no idea about IOTA at the moment. It was very popular at one time. I research. I do not know what happens. I hope it will bring it to the investor.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
IOTA is very promising coin I think that in a couple years it will be very in demand
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
IOTA was very popular at one time. Everyone talked about it too. and was very confident. but it is not mentioned right now.
legendary
April 05, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
https://twitter.com/HuaweiEntDE/status/976884193648173062

Dominik presenting at the upcoming Huawei Channel Conference
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 04, 2018, 08:11:03 PM
IOTA is considered a lucky coin
but now im quite worried
its been red and negative all round https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iota

All coins are flying on the same plane and Bitcoin sentiment is, unfortunately, at the controls. As altitude gets lower I expect some good projects will decouple from btc and then parachute safely to land, and then the quality ones will fly off on their own. Good news for quality coins like IOTA, but to fly off without being held down by bitcoin requires hitting the ground first, and a parachute will avoid getting splatted. Iota has a parachute, but most cryptos don't. Stay calm bro, brace for impact, head down, start sniffing your balls!
legendary
April 04, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
but now im quite worried

You could pull that up for most any coin in the last four months--not really useful when the market is down overall. I'd save your worry.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
but now im quite worried
legendary
April 04, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
legendary
April 04, 2018, 05:04:23 AM
Great article on first principle thinking. Not directly related to IOTA, but when you keep in my mind that IOTA was created to solve the problem of an M2M economy, choices that seem at odds with how most think about cryptocurrencies (cater to speculators, usurp banks, P2P, etc.) make much more sense and are why so many companies, who are focused on the same problem, are enamored with IOTA: https://medium.com/the-mission/first-principles-elon-musk-on-the-power-of-thinking-for-yourself-8b0f275af361
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
March 30, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
IOTA and Uber will be the future!
now hard times have come for IOTA, as in general for all the crypto currency. It is necessary to endure and endure it. I do not think that IOTA will lose much in price during this time.
I think it is a very good time to accumulate cryptocurrencies now like Iota, Modum, Wabi, Sophia TX or Waves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 30, 2018, 02:56:22 PM
now hard times have come for IOTA, as in general for all the crypto currency. It is necessary to endure and endure it. I do not think that IOTA will lose much in price during this time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
March 30, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
IOTA has one of the highest potential in the future in my opinion.
Why?
No scalable problem like the blockchain
Transfers for free
Huge support from the industry like Bosch and Volkswagen.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: