Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA is the next big thing - page 75. (Read 45393 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551
November 10, 2017, 04:43:36 AM
Another use case by Sytrax Germany: https://twitter.com/sytraxgermany/status/928256738545020930

You just need to search a little bit around. But IOTA will have many different use cases, machine2machine, human2machine, human2human. Micro and bigger transactions.
Imagine you dont need to pay for your transactions. How sweet is that? And how does BTC look like compared to that? Obsolete. Wink

In case of XMR I can understand you pay extra for transactions, they are anonymous. But BTC transactions are simpl and IOTA is doing it better and for free. You cant beat that.

Blockchain technology is disruptive.
But IOTA is disruptive to blockchain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 08:00:28 PM
ETH was also planned to be the backbone of IOT, but Innogy for example has ditched ETH for IOTA.

funny, I was just checking hackday and it comes up:
https://hackaday.com/2017/11/09/iot-with-the-ethereum-blockchain/

waiting to see it with IOTA
November 09, 2017, 07:31:36 PM
Dont be surprised, the IOTA FUDders usually dont speak good english, are not eloquent, not able to articulate themselves and facts are not their strength. Cheesy
I hope you guys listened to my call and are already inside this rocket ship.

IOTA is a very interesting idea but we all know most of these projects show promise but having a real usecase is the most important thing, speculating on the price and marketcap do not make much sense to me

The whole idea of IOTA is to be used as soon as possible. I predict we will see more real world use with IOTA then with ETH.
Take your time and learn from this new video from the Netherlands meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDD96FXQkkg

Also a lot of "insider" news. Smart contracts on IOTA for example on the roadmap with high priority.

To get the deep, important informations you need to take your time.

Elaad Netherlands has already demonstrated what IOTA can do with their loading stations for electric cars.
More will follow, Bosch will probably implement this technology in their car hardware into different car brands. Volkswagen, BMW...

ETH was also planned to be the backbone of IOT, but Innogy for example has ditched ETH for IOTA.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
November 09, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

Its not so much of a good token to invest with when there is no proper documentation, I was lost with all the information scrambled with fud while half of it are true especially the funds getting lost in the wallets of the holders. What IOTA needs is a massive dump just as how they did before, its the top no 4 back on the days but now on the 10th.

I agree  with you.

the companies  are  not  interstead ino the coin itself,  but into  the  sensors.  Better projects  will come in the future and will  overtake iota.
I am  personally  waiting for  a project which does   the same as   IOTa,  but better, cause I have lost the  faith on this project.  Too many bad things I have heard  about it.

Sensors? It's software, there are no sensors. I suggest you research your fud.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

Its not so much of a good token to invest with when there is no proper documentation, I was lost with all the information scrambled with fud while half of it are true especially the funds getting lost in the wallets of the holders. What IOTA needs is a massive dump just as how they did before, its the top no 4 back on the days but now on the 10th.

I agree  with you.

the companies  are  not  interstead ino the coin itself,  but into  the  sensors.  Better projects  will come in the future and will  overtake iota.
I am  personally  waiting for  a project which does   the same as   IOTa,  but better, cause I have lost the  faith on this project.  Too many bad things I have heard  about it.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
November 09, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

November 09, 2017, 12:27:28 PM
I have  spoken with   a friend  of mine. He  has  made  a  x20 from IOTA  when  it  was still underrated.
 He told me he quit  successefull and  he told me  to look for  other coins  cause  IOTA  is not  a  x10.
 He  knew  anything about  this project. He  has  made a  x20  and then quit.
Never  buy at the hig, first rule in trading.
too  much  coin supply

Activity: 117
November 09, 2017, 11:53:40 AM
IOTA is indeed one of the best options to invest your money available out there currently. The IOT will be huge in the future and we are at the very front doorstep of a huge journey. The price will eventually reflect the value, because there will be so much demand for a solution that solves the IoT issue (high transaction numbers) that IOTA will stand ready when that time comes. I'm a big believer in IOTA and think it's one of the best solutions out there currently for that domain. It might take several years until that happens, but we'll see eventually progress in that sector, and when that happens investors who invsted early will be rewarded handsomely. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 07:23:23 AM
IOTA is a very interesting idea but we all know most of these projects show promise but having a real usecase is the most important thing, speculating on the price and marketcap do not make much sense to me
Activity: 280
I love crypto
November 09, 2017, 07:09:06 AM
What is the market for microtransactions in your estimate? Does iota have other uses? The room to grow is based on use case and speculation, so not sure how you know if something is overpriced unless you analyze those specifics.
The price just doubled in less than week from 4400 btc to 8000 btc. I will check this again if it dips. The history looks good for this. For me everything starts with good price. Use cases come later.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
November 09, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
This is really Promising and a Great Huge project and i guess 2019 is the starting skyrocket of IOTA to the moon IMHO! Wink
2019?? It's a crypto! Nobody will wait until 2019 to get some profit!
2019 is like looking at the next century when it comes to Crypto.

I think IOTA is overpriced alleady. Its number 10 in marketcaps. 2 billion coins with price of 8000 satoshi? That is expensive. There is no room to grow.

What is the market for microtransactions in your estimate? Does iota have other uses? The room to grow is based on use case and speculation, so not sure how you know if something is overpriced unless you analyze those specifics.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
November 09, 2017, 06:54:48 AM
This is really Promising and a Great Huge project and i guess 2019 is the starting skyrocket of IOTA to the moon IMHO! Wink
2019?? It's a crypto! Nobody will wait until 2019 to get some profit!
2019 is like looking at the next century when it comes to Crypto.

I think IOTA is overpriced aleady. Its number 10 in marketcaps. 2 billion coins with price of 8000 satoshi? That is expensive. There is no room to grow. Just a 100% growth would bring it to top 5 with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

Even the best of coins is worthless if you pay too much for it.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 06:41:04 AM
The future second coin by market cap after BTC. 2-3 years and you will see.
November 08, 2017, 03:53:35 PM
I cant move a billion USD market with a post. lol
IOTA is going up and you cant stop it by writing in a forum nor me bring it up. This is dillusional.  Grin

You need to call the german ministry of finance and talk with them about IOTA or complain to the Head of Fujitsu Europe he has "shilled" IOTA today.
Damn I love this forum it makes me laugh every time.
November 08, 2017, 03:44:50 PM
Also iot  has  a  supply   of  2 billion of coins.   difficult  to reach a  decent market cap  with this huge  coin's  supply.  2 billions  of coin (maybe more, if I remember well)
November 08, 2017, 03:38:38 PM
please stop promoting a  coin only because  you have purchased it.

Bro relax, you guys have failed with your weak attempts of FUD.
Next time tell your bosses to hire at least somebody eloquent and with some proper english. Smiley

If  you are  right  or not,  will be  the time to answer .  Acting  in  this  way  you only look as  you are  desperatly  promoting  your  stuff (to dump)

November 08, 2017, 03:33:06 PM
please stop promoting a  coin only because  you have purchased it.

Bro relax, you guys have failed with your weak attempts of FUD.
Next time tell your bosses to hire at least somebody eloquent and with some proper english. Smiley
November 08, 2017, 03:30:46 PM
 please stop promoting a  coin only because  you have purchased it.

November 08, 2017, 03:14:21 PM
Good news for IOTA again today: IOTA foundation has been approved in Germany as non profit organisation, 10 additional million Euro can now be used for hiring new developers and building the ecosystem.

But even better, Julie Maupin is now IOTA advisor, read why this is huge:

Dr. Julie Maupin who sits on the Fintech Advisory Board of the German Ministry of Finance and serves as a resource person for the UN Internet Governance Forum. As a member of the T20 Digital Economy Experts Task Force, Julie’s blockchain-related recommendations to the G20 were recognized as one of the top 20 policy proposals for the G20 in 2017.

TLDR:
The IOTA advisors are sitting either in companies like Bosch, RWE or BMW or are advisors to governments!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 10:26:54 AM
pretty interesting post. Thanks for that!
Pages:
Jump to: