Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 27. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 109
You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
Merit: 100
yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not investing all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
You are right there buddy. Your advice to not to invest all your money in a same project is the best thing that an investor should always remember. Because a true investor knows how to control his or her self and just put investments that he or she is willing to lose.
Activity: 560
yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not investing all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
Activity: 616
Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with team. 
Almost 80% of promises are filled by the project. After the successful platform launch, it will attract more customer database and interest will grow every day to the project.
I hope and I wish so. The project would make so many interesting users goes into the platform and be the platform users so the project won't be so lonely.
Activity: 554
Yes. And they are also very open and responsive about the progress of the project. In fact, I have learned that the team now are doing some improvements on their beta test. This is very a good news sinced it can give more ideas to the people on how the platform works in real time.
That is really great. More than that, the beta test is the stage wherein the project developers can find the bugs in their platform and can accept suggestions or recommendations comig from the crowd which can help the entire platform bring into a much better than it was which is what preferred by the crypto community individuals.
Activity: 490
Yes. And they are also very open and responsive about the progress of the project. In fact, I have learned that the team now are doing some improvements on their beta test. This is very a good news sinced it can give more ideas to the people on how the platform works in real time.
Activity: 504
Very well said. More than that, it is very important and not only necessary to show off all the faces of the team developing and managing this project. By means of that, the community people will provide their trust as well as their support because they can assure that they are not hiding theirselves in case of something comes out of circumstances.
Community behind the project knows how hard developers has been working on platform since from the beginning and that's thing help them to keep active here.
That is right. The community people keep on giving theur trust and support because they see how the project development team keep on giving their best, hardwork and efforts, all for the better experience in the project platform of the BQT. No doubt why the people turns so much in this project.
Merit: 100
Almost 80% of promises are filled by the project. After the successful platform launch, it will attract more customer database and interest will grow every day to the project.
Wow! Really? So this one is really going straight forward to its goals and objectves. The IOU team is keep on showing that they really wanted to reach all their goals and be in one way to be one of the top crypto projects that can be said to be one of the proud of the crypto community. Still, more things are need to settle down for the IOU before launching.
Activity: 434
Activity: 672
Activity: 449
swordking
Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with team. 
The community continues to be active because there is trust in the project, since its turn the team shows good work.
Community behind the project knows how hard developers has been working on platform since from the beginning and that's thing help them to keep active here.
Activity: 504
Is it possible to purchase your token in open access on the market, or do you have a separate page for sales?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The community continues to be active because there is trust in the project, since its turn the team shows good work.
All right, but how different? While investors and ordinary outsiders are interested in the project, there will be some kind of activity in it.
Activity: 574
Activity: 588
Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with the team. 
Since from the beginning, the supporters have been showing their love towards the project and consistently supporting it. That's the reason behind communities activeness.
Because of these supporters, the platform has been recognizing everywhere. Supporters have played a very important role to make this platform famous.
Supporters, as well as investors, have made a good contribution to the project. And this kind of contribution will make the project one of the finest e-commerce platform.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Since from the beginning, the supporters have been showing their love towards the project and consistently supporting it. That's the reason behind communities activeness.
Because of this supporters, the platform has been recognizing everywhere. Supporters have played a very important role to make this platform famous.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Pages:
Jump to: