Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 29. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Since they have conceived a certain structure, they will follow it, so do not worry, they will do everything to show the result.
To show the result, i don't even think that people already know the result since the project even dont publish and release the project yet.
Platform has the ability to capture the e-commerce market. I hope as per the time passes the traffic will come towards the site and it will become the busiest platform. After it's release we will seem the positive ambiance towards it.
Because of this thing we are eagerly waiting for the platform's release. Everyone knows this is going to be the best e-commerce platform in the upcoming days. So we will keep this support same until the end.
Activity: 554
Since they have conceived a certain structure, they will follow it, so do not worry, they will do everything to show the result.
To show the result, i don't even think that people already know the result since the project even dont publish and release the project yet.
Platform has the ability to capture the e-commerce market. I hope as per the time passes the traffic will come towards the site and it will become the busiest platform. After it's release we will seem the positive ambiance towards it.
This one is a good thing to happen as we all looking forward for it. I have a good sense that sooner or later, all of this dreams will come to an end and will become in reality here in the crypto currency community. The IOU have a good platform that no doubt could possibly happen to be one of the top e-commerce platform here in the crypto currency community and in the community we are all living.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 449
swordking
The project has not published by the team yet. But community members know how hardly the team has been working on it. So they think the results will come out positive after the launch of it.
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
The team behind the project is doing very well since that's a day when they started working on it and they are going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see the project to the great height of success.
I hope so. Since the project had achieved more users in the platform, I wish they could do more interesting idea which had more efforts to the developer.
Activity: 434
Sooner or later, all of the people's patience, effort and support towards the IOU platform will not just put into waste but will rise up together with the success of the entire project. This is a good thing to happen which I am excited to see.
Same here. I'm hoping for the good outcomed of this platform so that all our efforts in helping this in promotions will be worth it. Eventhough it takes a lot of time before it happens, I can still wait for it and continue to support this project until it will be launched.
I would like to believe in the best, this is right, especially if you are an investor. But you need to look the realities in the eyes and they are very muddy, because only a small percentage of crypto projects gain success. It is like a lottery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Sooner or later, all of the people's patience, effort and support towards the IOU platform will not just put into waste but will rise up together with the success of the entire project. This is a good thing to happen which I am excited to see.
Same here. I'm hoping for the good outcomed of this platform so that all our efforts in helping this in promotions will be worth it. Eventhough it takes a lot of time before it happens, I can still wait for it and continue to support this project until it will be launched.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I would not say that projects with e-commerce are a frequent event among cryptocurrencies. Such a deficit can serve as a success for the platform.
Activity: 574
Developers have been taking massive steps towards development and these activities will surely show us great results in future.
Truly, and it is very good to see how the team are working on it, all for the better success of entire project. The team never stop on analysing and finding the best outlook for the future awaiting the IOU platform. The one thing I am really looking forward in the project is its more progressive actions and updates coming up ahead for us provided by the team.
I am waiting for conferences among major developers. If the IOU team can take part there, then many will pay attention to this project.
Activity: 554
Developers have been taking massive steps towards development and these activities will surely show us great results in future.
Truly, and it is very good to see how the team are working on it, all for the better success of entire project. The team never stop on analysing and finding the best outlook for the future awaiting the IOU platform. The one thing I am really looking forward in the project is its more progressive actions and updates coming up ahead for us provided by the team.
Activity: 504
Yes and of course it will. The entire project IOU will keep reaching more achievements together with its goals and objectives all for the good of all of us and to what we will be satisfied as having this true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform present in the blockchain community. Well, competition will make this project prove how capable it is until its success.
Activity: 518
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
When there will be updates regarding registration of the platform in large companies, are there any such agreements at the moment?
Activity: 574
Developers have been taking massive steps towards development and these activities will surely show us great results in the future.
Project has a high potential in its growth. Nowadays everyone comes to an e-commerce platform to fulfill their needs under one place. So definitely it have a bright future ahead.
At this period of time it is difficult to judge the real potential, since very few of the planned have been implemented. It may take more than one month.
Activity: 449
swordking
Developers have been taking massive steps towards development and these activities will surely show us great results in the future.
Project has a high potential in its growth. Nowadays everyone comes to an e-commerce platform to fulfill their needs under one place. So definitely it have a bright future ahead.
Activity: 588
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There is maximum chances that the project will do best in the future and get succeed. And this is the only reason that big companies will come towards the project.
Very well said. I also have a vision that the IOU will have to reach more achievements in its future. More things is on its way something like you said that more big and potential companies and investors will come at hand of the IOU and bring its journey into a successful bright future ahead.
The way they are working on platform is clearly showing us they will going to become market leaders very soon.

Well, it's hard to tell as of now because of the current flow of the market. But the chances and potentials to be more successful in giving good services and profits for the people is there. And I know that IOU project can fulfill it so we just have wait until this will be implemented.
Very well said. Sooner or later all of our patience will worth to paid off by the essence of the entire IOU projecr. With what I can see to the project, the IOU's momentum is very great to keep going to keep its presence as aiming to satisfy and fulfill all our desires and goals in this project in the future.
The project is based on a great idea. And now many counters have adopted the crypto, so it's good for the project and its further growth. Hopefully, the project will get huge success in near future. 
As per the time people are getting in to crypto and they know the importance of it. So people can take advantage of this thing and they will regularly make the use the platform in the near future.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
There is maximum chances that the project will do best in the future and get succeed. And this is the only reason that big companies will come towards the project.
Very well said. I also have a vision that the IOU will have to reach more achievements in its future. More things is on its way something like you said that more big and potential companies and investors will come at hand of the IOU and bring its journey into a successful bright future ahead.
The way they are working on platform is clearly showing us they will going to become market leaders very soon.

Well, it's hard to tell as of now because of the current flow of the market. But the chances and potentials to be more successful in giving good services and profits for the people is there. And I know that IOU project can fulfill it so we just have wait until this will be implemented.
Very well said. Sooner or later all of our patience will worth to paid off by the essence of the entire IOU projecr. With what I can see to the project, the IOU's momentum is very great to keep going to keep its presence as aiming to satisfy and fulfill all our desires and goals in this project in the future.
Project is based on the great idea. And now many counters have adopted the crypto, so it's good for the project and its further growth. Hopefully, the project will get huge success in near future. 
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: