Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 24. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
So, how is it dev? There are so many peoples around here are really waiting about the announcement of the web platform to be used by the users. Please tell us more.
Unfortunately, the administrator is not visible here for a long time. Perhaps they simply do not have it, so no one can repost us here. But still there are active users who answer frequently asked questions.
Activity: 560
So, how is it dev? There are so many peoples around here are really waiting about the announcement of the web platform to be used by the users. Please tell us more.
Activity: 602
That is right. The project is really in interest of me too. I am glad how I found this project here in the crypto currency community. A lot of people are keep coming and giving their feedbacks and different recommendations for the project. I am sure that sooner or later this will come at hand by all of us here waiting for the project to be used.
Absolutely. There are so many projects which make me convinced to invest with but for now there are no projects could convince me due to the risks.
Activity: 434
I am pleased to observe such active support from users. Because only with it can one achieve results and advancement with such competitors who currently exist.
The community members behind the project are true supporters of the project. They play a very big role to take this project towards the way of success. Due to these active discussions, the team gets idea from communities continuous feedback and then they make the changes as per the situation and fix every single issue which has raised by the community.
What could be the project from third-party users? In addition to their positive feedback, no, everything else falls on the developer himself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am pleased to observe such active support from users. Because only with it can one achieve results and advancement with such competitors who currently exist.
The community members behind the project are true supporters of the project. They play a very big role to take this project towards the way of success. Due to these active discussions, the team gets idea from communities continuous feedback and then they make the changes as per the situation and fix every single issue which has raised by the community.
Moreover, it can help to make the platform become more popular and be recognized because the supporters will spread it in the entire crypto community. And by this way, it will lead to a better awareness that can caught the attentions by some potential investors from the crypto space.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I can not understand the project already provides its services?The road map shows that the beta version will be available in June,but I would like to know the information in fact.
Great to see more news happening in the June because there will be so many interesting fact to be happen. Hope they are really releasing the beta version.
I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep supporting the team to achieve all of this.
Exactly, we have to keep this support until they get to succeed. Because of this support, the team has got the encouragement too from us and now they will work harder.
Community's support has always remained the same since the day they started working on it to till now. And as per the time, people have coming towards the project and starting supporting. So the community is getting bigger on every single day.
Not only community getting bigger day after day. But all the community members have pretty active on this there and continuously make a good discussion on the project and its development.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I can not understand the project already provides its services?The road map shows that the beta version will be available in June,but I would like to know the information in fact.
Great to see more news happening in the June because there will be so many interesting fact to be happen. Hope they are really releasing the beta version.
I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep supporting the team to achieve all of this.
Exactly, we have to keep this support until they get to succeed. Because of this support, the team has got the encouragement too from us and now they will work harder.
Community's support has always remained same since the day they started working on it to till now. And as per the time, people have coming towards the project and starting supporting. So the community is getting bigger on every single day.
Activity: 588
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep suppporting the team to achieve all of this.
Definitely. Just be patient so that the IOU project could achieve what they are wanted to achieve. So far, there is an update here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-old-payment-networks-circle-their-wagons-2b283e1c9bf
The plans of the team are certainly ambitious, but this is right, perhaps they will be able to eliminate weaker competitors.
I think that weak competitors themselves can fall behind, as they will not be able to reach such a level as this team.
I have seen projects that are definitely not worse than this, so believe me, the competition among them will be constant.
I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep suppporting the team to achieve all of this.
Definitely. Just be patient so that the IOU project could achieve what they are wanted to achieve. So far, there is an update here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-old-payment-networks-circle-their-wagons-2b283e1c9bf
The plans of the team are certainly ambitious, but this is right, perhaps they will be able to eliminate weaker competitors.
I think that weak competitors themselves can fall behind, as they will not be able to reach such a level as this team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 20
For the current thread status, I can see a good progress, momentum and feel of the warm support coming from the people of the crowd here in the crypto currency community. No doubt that this is what is happening. The team gives a lots of efforts and does a lots of hardworks all for the good of the project.
I think it is needed and important to give their best efforts because if not, the project will have no future. And also, the team needs to make sure that they can provide good strategies and plans for this to become great and be choosen as a good crypto investments now.
Developers of the platform have well experienced in this industry. They always make the use of different strategies in development as well in advertising.

What exactly is their experience? Do you have their credentials or any of their work experience in the field of cryptocurrency? Possibly their linkedin profiles (actual ones and not random stock images)
Thanks for sharing this update coming from the IOU here in our community. This is a big help here to all those supporters of the IOU project. I do hope this will keeps up.
Activity: 560
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Let's hope so,because the project really is of interest to many.The faster the platform starts to work the better.
That is right. The project is really in interest of me too. I am glad how I found this project here in the crypto currency community. A lot of people are keep coming and giving their feedbacks and different recommendations for the project. I am sure that sooner or later this will come at hand by all of us here waiting for the project to be used.
Activity: 518
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Let's hope so,because the project really is of interest to many.The faster the platform starts to work the better.
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: