Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 26. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
with the active participation of team members in all social media platform, we can expect this project to be successful better to hodl the tokens for long term growth
Are team members not active on social networks now? Are they not registered there? I think every one of them is there.
They are active on telegram and provide every single update about the platform. You can raise your questions there and you will get immediate answers from them.
Activity: 574
with the active participation of team members in all social media platform, we can expect this project to be successful better to hodl the tokens for long term growth
Are team members not active on social networks now? Are they not registered there? I think every one of them is there.
Activity: 616
I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
That's a great show up from the platform, isn't it? I think it would be absolute and it will be an amazing and worthy project for the future because e-commerce like this is really needed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.

Whaaaaaat, how is the Geneva Convention even involved in cryptocurrency? Like how did you even manage to link the two, especially considering the Geneva Convention was written decades before even Bitcoin
Activity: 602
IOU project team seems keep on doing its good momentum. That is a great thing for the enture project as the platform will surely have its dreams to come true. I am really looking forward that the team will have attain or achieve all its goals including its great objectives for the crypto community as a part of it having a good impact as well as having a positive outputs ahead.
I'm pretty sure they had a nice team and a nice developer which can make an amazing output for the release of the platform. However, is there any alpha test or beta test for the platform?
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Team members always stay active on the various platform to promote the project. And due to this actively working pattern the team will able to achieve their goals in less periodic time. So support the project and you will make a profit by supporting it in the future.
It's good to know that they are still keeping in touch with this project and in this community. It shows that they are working it hard to make this one a good and successful kind of platform. I hope they can be able to achieved their desired goals and wants so they can implement this sooner.
If a team is showing their complete involvement here to understand what users want and where they need to make changes to provide the the best experience. So there are many advantages of making communication with the community on a regular basis.
Activity: 588
Team members always stay active on the various platform to promote the project. And due to this actively working pattern the team will able to achieve their goals in less periodic time. So support the project and you will make a profit by supporting it in the future.
It's good to know that they are still keeping in touch with this project and in this community. It shows that they are working it hard to make this one a good and successful kind of platform. I hope they can be able to achieved their desired goals and wants so they can implement this sooner.
The team has been consistently keeping in touch with the community because continues communication with community members can give them true feedback about the project and then they can successfully make the implementation as per the team's feedback.
IOU project team seems keep on doing its good momentum. That is a great thing for the enture project as the platform will surely have its dreams to come true. I am really looking forward that the team will have attain or achieve all its goals including its great objectives for the crypto community as a part of it having a good impact as well as having a positive outputs ahead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I totally agree with you buddy. I like how the project team is handling and managing this project and so I have high hopes for the entire project platform that it can have a good future once it was implemented in the community.
Because of the team's good performance, the entire project is performing well. It is all done by all the hardworks and efforts associated and dedicated by the team to the project IOU, aiming to reach its goals and having a good future.
Activity: 518
I totally agree with you buddy. I like how the project team is handling and managing this project and so I have high hopes for the entire project platform that it can have a good future once it was implemented in the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not invest all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
But this project is based on a great idea which has high potential to grow tremendously. So making an investment in it will definitely give you great amount returns in future.

Every second project has an interesting idea, but this does not make it successful, as practice shows.
Activity: 574
If the project is good, then in any case it will show a gradual growth, and not instantaneous. So it was with Bitcoin and other large coins.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not invest all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
But this project is based on a great idea which has high potential to grow tremendously. So making an investment in it will definitely give you a great amount of returns in the future.

The platform seems transparent and it has the scope in upcoming days. As well it looks profitable to make an investment here. Because there will be a higher probability that the project gonna succeed in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
But this project is based on a great idea which has high potential to grow tremendously. So making an investment in it will definitely give you great amount returns in future.
Activity: 449
swordking
I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
Team has taking consistently massive actions towards the project which will going to provide users the finest shopping experience by making the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
So what, you still need to try to defend their rights, because as you know, the truth is born in disputes. If the developer will sit back, then of course it will be destroyed by the laws.

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is prohibited under the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
Wow, you wrote about the coins and the Jurisdiction of everything with which the creation of coins is connected. But do you know for sure that cryptocurrency is prohibited? Indeed, in some countries it is allowed.
Pages:
Jump to: