Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 54. (Read 169449 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Somehow, you have a point there buddy. There are truly a lots of people in here that have been accessing the blogs of the IOU. And good thing that they have been there looking for the news and information of the project. I am hoping the team will keep this up.
Reading their blog is not hard as you think. Just open the link of the medium blog so you can read the whole blog archive of IOU. It is easy as you use this forum
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Finally, you will all know.
In the meantime, we should keep calm and forget that we are waiting for IOU team's news.
Same here buddy. I am witg the project ever since then, because I see a good concepts and ideas integrated to its platform for its goals and objectives for the community. Hope that soiner or later a new update and information will come be provided by the team for its community.
Making such news for the team is likely not really needed as there are so many people here already know their blog and where's the place to publish the news.
Somehow, you have a point there buddy. There are truly a lots of people in here that have been accessing the blogs of the IOU. And good thing that they have been there looking for the news and information of the project. I am hoping the team will keep this up.
Activity: 602
Finally, you will all know.
In the meantime, we should keep calm and forget that we are waiting for IOU team's news.
Same here buddy. I am witg the project ever since then, because I see a good concepts and ideas integrated to its platform for its goals and objectives for the community. Hope that soiner or later a new update and information will come be provided by the team for its community.
Making such news for the team is likely not really needed as there are so many people here already know their blog and where's the place to publish the news.
Activity: 560
The whole innovation point is kinda over used in the crypto space, especially considering that most of the ICOs aren't remotely innovative at all these days
Yeah, and the bad thing is they were copycat of another project, but some of them are highly 100% copy cat from another coin especially PoS coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This great profile to the community of ths IOU is only possible becaus of the good project team working behind it. Hoping that all of its good factors as a team will keep on its progressive actions.
Its because the world had known IOU project in any side from their teams, their roadmap, their project, and their ICO fund raised.
I think, this is not enough to make the project better for investments. The team must have to be very innovative and be creative in providing features and functions. This is to ensure that the investors will be able to satisfied for being in here and will not regret in their decisions.

The whole innovation point is kinda over used in the crypto space, especially considering that most of the ICOs aren't remotely innovative at all these days
Activity: 518
I have been following this project for a long time and still do not see popularity in it. I think that this is primarily due to the instability of the market. Perhaps in the spring the situation will change with more.
Activity: 434
I have been following this project for a long time and still do not see popularity in it. I think that this is primarily due to the instability of the market. Perhaps in the spring the situation will change with more.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Of course, it is definitely not enough to make it. But, as you always see that the market trend depends on the situation of the bitcoin and ethereum, no doubt if iou tokens will always follow bitcoin or ethereum.
Bitcoin has significant on whole market, whilst Ethereum has big impacts on Tokens (ERC20 tokens).
But bitcoin shows a more stable position. The eth has infinite emission, which makes it vulnerable. Perhaps some kind of token will still be able to gain a foothold and create your own blockchain in the future.
In general, cryptocurrency behaves very strange lately. I’m not even sure about Bitcoin and can’t say exactly about its future. Maybe ethereum will be more successful.
Activity: 574
Of course, it is definitely not enough to make it. But, as you always see that the market trend depends on the situation of the bitcoin and ethereum, no doubt if iou tokens will always follow bitcoin or ethereum.
Bitcoin has significant on whole market, whilst Ethereum has big impacts on Tokens (ERC20 tokens).
But bitcoin shows a more stable position. The eth has infinite emission, which makes it vulnerable. Perhaps some kind of token will still be able to gain a foothold and create your own blockchain in the future.
Activity: 449
swordking
Interesting that they could make an achievement to the developer in the side where you can see so many updates on the platform.

Many updates are very important for those who are following the project especially the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign.
The best part of the team is they are continuously providing the updates about the project. And they keep the users up to date.
And this I want to note the most important thing in the implementation of the project. It is worth reading all the news that is published here to be aware of all the events.
The team behind the project has been actively developing the platform since form the beginning and till now they are actively working on it. It's the best team of the market.
We really have to appreciate the team for their work. The way they have worked actively since from the long time it's the toughest thing they have did. Nowadays it is so hard to actively work in this bearish market situation because the team have too much pressure on themselves.
Activity: 588
Interesting that they could make an achievement to the developer in the side where you can see so many updates on the platform.

Many updates are very important for those who are following the project especially the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign.
The best part of the team is they are continuously providing the updates about the project. And they keep the users up to date.
And this I want to note the most important thing in the implementation of the project. It is worth reading all the news that is published here to be aware of all the events.
The team behind the project has been actively developing the platform since form the beginning and till now they are actively working on it. It's the best team of the market.
Yes, the development team of this project has great experience in this industry. As well the team is so innovative which is always come up with new ideas to develop the project in different ways.
If the development is enthusiastic or passionate about their work then they can solve any major proved easily and I find that this team has that passion in their work.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Yes, the development team of this project has great experience in this industry. As well the team is so innovative which is always come up with new ideas to develop the project in different ways.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I think, this is not enough to make the project better for investments. The team must have to be very innovative and be creative in providing features and functions. This is to ensure that the investors will be able to satisfied for being in here and will not regret in their decisions.

And given the state of both ETH and BTC at the moment, there's nothing really to be all that hopeful about. Neither of them is really booming
Activity: 602
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
This great profile to the community of ths IOU is only possible becaus of the good project team working behind it. Hoping that all of its good factors as a team will keep on its progressive actions.
Its because the world had known IOU project in any side from their teams, their roadmap, their project, and their ICO fund raised.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

The best part of the team is they are continuously providing the updates about the project. And they are keep the users up to date.
That is indeed true. A great good solid foundation cannot be done in a single night. But it entails a lots of efforts and harkworks by the development team. Hoping that this project, IOU will make use of its great potential to keep conquer the world of crypto and have reach its goals and better objectives for the better experience serving as a true P2P e-ommerce loyalty platform.
Hard work will always make an effort if there is an intention on the team to get work hard. Achieving their goals doesn't make their coins pump.
Activity: 616
As quickly as possible to build a solid ground from a good community that will support the developer is very difficult. For this you need a distance of several months, or even years.
Supporting the developer by doing such a great effort like joining the bounty from their bounty campaign will make the people goin' crazied
Pages:
Jump to: