Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 58. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It seems like they have reached the soft cap of the ico since they had reached $11.3million of usd. Lets cheering our little success!!!!!!!!
Incredible! The team are excellent professionals, and it shows the result. Because to collect such a sum is a very difficult job and difficult, but the team was able to prove and show an excellent result!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I suggest that the people around here keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO, the ICO still on the period.
Exactly it is a tough time for the team and instead of reminding their work, we have to do support as well as encourage them.
No, i don't think if we have to support them since there are so many supporters in their telegram which are dominated by the supporters.
Activity: 560
It seems like they have reached the soft cap of the ico since they had reached $11.3million of usd. Lets cheering our little success!!!!!!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I suggest that the people around here keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO, the ICO still on the period.
Exactly it is a tough time for the team and instead of reminding their work, we have to do support as well as encourage them.
Yes, completely agree with you, it is the best time to encourage team members about their work. After that they will work actively and give their best.

That only works when the devs are volunteers investing their OWN time on their own dime, the devs these days are purely for profit. The cash is the motivation
But the developers of the project seems great and we should give them some more time to develop the project and definitely they will take this project to the great height of success.

You claim their greatness, but what exactly are you basing this on even? Anything major and significant that you can show and prove?
Activity: 518
What news is heard about the project? It seems that the ethereum is already growing, but the developer and the team are still out of place. Any difficulties?
Let's just wait a little longer. Sooner or later they will show off here their outcomes and announcements here. Well, truly the ETH is slowly getting back to good shape and hoping that the IOU will give us the response to the raised questions and further clarifications.
i dont know what you meaning if they would be showing their identity in here and answered all those questions and reply those discussions because they are too damn not care.
To earn the trust of the community again, they will definitely have to answer all the questions as soon as possible, otherwise the wave of indignation will only increase.
You have a point there and I will agree with you buddy. The IOU project team should take an immediate action towards this is they wanted to keep their community growing. A good and smooth communication will improve the connection of the project team to its community that will gain more for the entire IOU project.
Merit: 100
Yes. I will keep on supporting this project until the ICO will end because I know that the team will have something good news to be realeased soon. And I hope that it will be for the betterment of the community so that all our efforts in helping the project to be known will be worth it.
And besides support and investment you are essentially nothing more you can give to the project. Therefore, we must wait for the developer.
Indeed you are right about that. We need to wait for the developer and only he will be able to tell us reliable information first-hand.
That is definitely right. Let's give them the time they wanted. Because sooner or later they will show themselves to us and give the informations we wanted to hear out from them. I do hope for the better of this project as it have a good goals and objectives.
Activity: 434
Yes. I will keep on supporting this project until the ICO will end because I know that the team will have something good news to be realeased soon. And I hope that it will be for the betterment of the community so that all our efforts in helping the project to be known will be worth it.
And besides support and investment you are essentially nothing more you can give to the project. Therefore, we must wait for the developer.
Indeed you are right about that. We need to wait for the developer and only he will be able to tell us reliable information first-hand.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574
What news is heard about the project? It seems that the ethereum is already growing, but the developer and the team are still out of place. Any difficulties?
Let's just wait a little longer. Sooner or later they will show off here their outcomes and announcements here. Well, truly the ETH is slowly getting back to good shape and hoping that the IOU will give us the response to the raised questions and further clarifications.
i dont know what you meaning if they would be showing their identity in here and answered all those questions and reply those discussions because they are too damn not care.
To earn the trust of the community again, they will definitely have to answer all the questions as soon as possible, otherwise the wave of indignation will only increase.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, completely agree with you, it is the best time to encourage team members about their work. After that they will work actively and give their best.

That only works when the devs are volunteers investing their OWN time on their own dime, the devs these days are purely for profit. The cash is the motivation
But the developers of the project seems great and we should give them some more time to develop the project and definitely they will take this project to the great height of success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 490
Activity: 588
We already showing support towards the team since from the beginning. And we will keep supporting it until the end.
Merit: 100
I also notice how the team not being so active this lately. It is not good to keep this kind of attitude towards its community. They are just wasting the good qualty of the IOU project platform. Well hopefully, they will get into appearance as soon as possible to take action for this matter.
Activity: 616
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 602
Activity: 672
There absolutely no news heard about the project and there is no relation between the grow of ethereum and the project though.
Can you tell me more about what you mean? I can not find a link that could affect the growth of ETH, and this project.
Activity: 560
There absolutely no news heard about the project and there is no relation between the grow of ethereum and the project though.
Pages:
Jump to: