Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 57. (Read 169449 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
Absolutely the team looks innovative and well experienced. Every time they use different marketing strategies to attract investors. And every time they get success in it.
Every time I looked on this thread, there is just a bunch of shit comments people coming through, I wonder how can this project be.
Because these users have supported the project since from the beginning. And they know it very well how successful the project will become in upcoming time.
I agree with your opinion on this project. Every single person which is part of this project will have to do support the project until it becomes successful.
We are ready to support the platform until it gets success. But the team have to be more active and keep in touch with everyone. As well they have to solve our queries.
Activity: 588
Absolutely the team looks innovative and well experienced. Every time they use different marketing strategies to attract investors. And every time they get success in it.
Every time I looked on this thread, there is just a bunch of shit comments people coming through, I wonder how can this project be.
Because these users has supporting the project since from the beginning. And they know it very well how successful the project will become in upcoming time.
I agree with your opinion on this project. Every single person which is part of this project will have to do support the project until it becomes successful.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Because these users has supporting the project since from the beginning. And they know it very well how successful the project will become in upcoming time.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
You want to say that you begin to doubt the project and its development? This project may not be as good as we provide information?
The project is pretty good and it is based on great idea which will make a revolution in the e-commerce sector.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You want to say that you begin to doubt the project and its development? This project may not be as good as we provide information?
Activity: 560
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Users miss updates and communication with the team. A long time ago there was no answer from the developer. Will this platform be implemented at all, or is there no more hope?
We need to trust the developers, since we already got into this project. I think investors have no other choice, and now they are just waiting. No time to panic.
And why should be we do that? Literally since the start of the internet we know better than trusting random strangers on the internet, it's even better known in crypto
Well, indeed we cannot guarantee that all of the people will bow down to the developers of the project. As we can see the IOU has a good potential platform and for that, it is all because of the project team. But we cannot truly expect that most people will trust the developers.
But the team should keep on making its strategy on gaining the trust and support from the people. It is indeed true that it is so hard to trust people over the internet. And for that, IOU can make their community keep on growing and into good terms by showing their true potential and how capable they are as a proud P2P platform.
Activity: 560
And why should be we do that? Literally since the start of the internet we know better than trusting random strangers on the internet, it's even better known in crypto
I do not believe anyone in here though. However, you can't believe random strangers to prevent get scammed if you do a transaction with s/he.
Activity: 518
Users miss updates and communication with the team. A long time ago there was no answer from the developer. Will this platform be implemented at all, or is there no more hope?
We need to trust the developers, since we already got into this project. I think investors have no other choice, and now they are just waiting. No time to panic.
Well, indeed we cannot guarantee that all of the people will bow down to the developers of the project. As we can see the IOU has a good potential platform and for that, it is all because of the project team. But we cannot truly expect that most people will trust the developers.
Activity: 602
It seems like they have reached the soft cap of the ico since they had reached $11.3million of usd. Lets cheering our little success!!!!!!!!
The development team has achieved a huge achievement. And all this has become possible because investors have shown the support since from the beginning.
well, im not sure if they are supporting from the beginning. what kind of supporters are really want to support from the beginning?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Activity: 574
Activity: 434
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I suggest that the people around here keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO, the ICO still on the period.
Yes. I will keep on supporting this project until the ICO will end because I know that the team will have something good news to be realeased soon. And I hope that it will be for the betterment of the community so that all our efforts in helping the project to be known will be worth it.
That's right, let's continue to support the developer and the team, then they will have an incentive to further improve the platform.
Activity: 588
It seems like they have reached the soft cap of the ico since they had reached $11.3million of usd. Lets cheering our little success!!!!!!!!
Probably thay have reached it because that amount is already enough and too good to make this project have a good functions on it features. Perhaps it will be going to increase continously since they have still enough time to convince more investors to join in the token sales.
Exactly the team behind the project has great experience in this field and that's why they had successfully convinced the investors to make an investment in the project.
Activity: 449
swordking
Probably thay have reached it because that amount is already enough and too good to make this project have a good functions on it features. Perhaps it will be going to increase continously since they have still enough time to convince more investors to join in the token sales.
Exactly the team behind the project has great experience in this field and that's why they had successfully convinced the investors to make investment in the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The development team has achieved a huge achievement. And all this has become possible because investors have shown the support since from the beginning.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It's amazing update about the success of the project. It is great amount which has achieved by the team's hard work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Probably thay have reached it because that amount is already enough and too good to make this project have a good functions on it features. Perhaps it will be going to increase continously since they have still enough time to convinced more investors to join in the token sales.
Activity: 616
Incredible! The team are excellent professionals, and it shows the result. Because to collect such a sum is a very difficult job and difficult, but the team was able to prove and show an excellent result!
Not so cool enough to support the project by doing this. I hope the people can gather more real life efforts rather supporting on the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: