Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 49. (Read 169444 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Getting to know their project yet? You will be definitely feels enterprised when you watch the video introduction of IOU in their website here: http://iou.io/
Indeed, this video describes in detail the structure of the project. Ideal for viewing that does not like to read.
It's really a good way to watch video instructions in getting to know more about the project rather than reading the whole details of whitepaper. Moreover, it will make us to easily understand well since we will be able to learned the functions of it here in crypto sphere.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
We just think that the team can take as much time as they want. But the team have to do complete the platforms development work in a proper manner.
I don't think the bounty users would like to take more times because they really wanted to cashed out their stakes yet :/
This is the bad side of most bountyhunters. The users should participate in such campaigns for the sake of popularisation of a favorite product, and not for the sake of getting stakes.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hello, when do sales start? I have not looked here for a long time, but so far I have not published this information. Maybe someone knows something?
As far as I know, even a soft cap has already been assembled, which means that sales of tokens began a long time ago. Take a closer look.
Lol, yeah. They have so many facts that they already hitting their softcap, as for now, they are in the roadmap on taking a reachment on the hard cap.
Well, I missed everything. But if they achieved such results, it is very cool! They did not give up despite the instability of the market and continue their work.
yes that's all great work that has been done, I think I don't want to miss out on the information from the IOU project because the project is able to distract me and I'm very interested in continuing to follow it, I will stay here so I don't miss the new information from IOU
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Getting to know their project yet? You will be definitely feels enterprised when you watch the video introduction of IOU in their website here: http://iou.io/
Indeed, this video describes in detail the structure of the project. Ideal for viewing that does not like to read.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I watched the video presentation of the project, I can say that I liked it. It is very good that the team works this way and discloses its project.
I have come to watch the video presentation of the IOU project. I see that the IOU is very deligent and responsible to its action having to provide the community something like this, that brings impact to the project for the users to have been known conveniently about the IOU and its goals and visions.
This is indeed a good move done by the project team. This is very important for the project to have something like this. This brings a convenient for the users because they will have come to know first about the project through this simple video presentation.
Activity: 518
I watched the video presentation of the project, I can say that I liked it. It is very good that the team works this way and discloses its project.
I have come to watch the video presentation of the IOU project. I see that the IOU is very deligent and responsible to its action having to provide the community something like this, that brings impact to the project for the users to have been known conveniently about the IOU and its goals and visions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
hello, when do sales start? I have not looked here for a long time, but so far I have not published this information. Maybe someone knows something?
As far as I know, even a soft cap has already been assembled, which means that sales of tokens began a long time ago. Take a closer look.
Lol, yeah. They have so many facts that they already hitting their softcap, as for now, they are in the roadmap on taking a reachment on the hard cap.
Well, I missed everything. But if they achieved such results, it is very cool! They did not give up despite the instability of the market and continue their work.
Activity: 602
We just think that the team can take as much time as they want. But the team have to do complete the platforms development work in a proper manner.
I don't think the bounty users would like to take more times because they really wanted to cashed out their stakes yet :/
Well, yes. It's a big thing for the team to know that the bounty hunters are in rush to sell off their tokens and hope they grant our wishes.
Activity: 560
Absolutely, everybody has been waiting for very long time to get to know when will the platform comes to the exchange.
Especially the people who already in the campaign. Hope everyone can be calm due to the extended private sale by the developer, that was the right thing to do as a developer.
Activity: 588
when does the exchange goin' to be published publicly? I was hoping that they are gonna list the token to their exchange to trade with other coins.
Very likely when they are ready to list their tokens on their main exchange first on the platform, then they gonna make a listing on another exchange to trade with other coins and gain more volumes.
The developers will not give us a single chance to find any mistakes until the development of the ico take place.
Activity: 449
swordking
when does the exchange goin' to be published publicly? I was hoping that they are gonna list the token to their exchange to trade with other coins.
Very likely when they are ready to list their tokens on their main exchange first on the platform, then they gonna make a listing on another exchange to trade with other coins and gain more volumes.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
when does the exchange goin' to be published publicly? i was hoping that they are gonna list the token to their exchange to trade with other coins.
Absolutely, everybody has been waiting for a very long time to get to know when will the platform comes to the exchange.
The development team will publish this information when the right time will come. So we have to wait for until the right time comes.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
when does the exchange goin' to be published publicly? i was hoping that they are gonna list the token to their exchange to trade with other coins.
Absolutely, everybody has been waiting for very long time to get to know when will the platform comes to the exchange.
Activity: 616
Activity: 602
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: