Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 63. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Better to include it here in their Ann thread. The IOU has a lots of supporters and so for they have a social media sites, thy could use it to further their community and spread even more widely the information of this project.
They lacks of activity that's why we need the momentum to increase of their audience while they are working to develop an improvement to the project.
Now it is a high time to help the project with advertizing as all coins started over again growing, we waited for this more than a month.
Activity: 560
Somebody can tell something about development of the project? Whether someone communicated with the developer and whether found out details? Whether there will be some movement?
There are so many social medias and groups from theirs as you can see in the first post. You can get a quick link to their website so you can find yourself here http://iou.io/
Thay is why they should spread the channel to its community. That is right, that would be better for people of IOU. They can easily connect and be updated to what is going on to the entire project.
I think so. By developing the project and keep spreading any news in the community whether it is on telegram, facebook, and much others.
Activity: 602
Better to include it here in their Ann thread. The IOU has a lots of supporters and so for they have a social media sites, thy could use it to further their community and spread even more widely the information of this project.
They lacks of activity that's why we need the momentum to increase of their audience while they are working to develop an improvement to the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The team has to need to become more active in the platform and they have to provide every single update about the development of the project.
I don't think they really need to be more active in the project since they already had an announcement channel in the telegram.
Thay is why they should spread the channel to its community. That is right, that would be better for people of IOU. They can easily connect and be updated to what is going on to the entire project.
Aside from their telegram channel? Does the IOU project team also have their telegram group? I think that they should have it both. Having a telegram group is very affective for creating a good community keep on growing because in channel people can't ask and raise questions and they can only do that in a telegram group.

Pretty sure they do have a telegram channel or whatever cause someone mentioned they announced stuff in there. So I figure it exists atleast
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The team has to need to become more active in the platform and they have to provide every single update about the development of the project.
I don't think they really need to be more active in the project since they already had an announcement channel in the telegram.
Aside from their telegram channel? Does the IOU project team also have their telegram group? I think that they should have it both. Having a telegram group is very affective for creating a good community keep on growing because in channel people can't ask and raise questions and they can only do that in a telegram group.

Pretty sure they do have a telegram channel or whatever cause someone mentioned they announced stuff in there. So I figure it exists atleast
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Somebody can tell something about the development of the project? Whether someone communicated with the developer and whether found out details? Whether there will be some movement?
We just need to wait for it. Because the team has a concern about the constant bearish market. And I hope they will come soon with updates regarding the development of the project.
But it already seems very late. Because everyone has been waiting for an update since very long. Now investors have started to lose their patience.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Somebody can tell something about development of the project? Whether someone communicated with the developer and whether found out details? Whether there will be some movement?
We just need to wait for it. Because the team has a concern about the constant bearish market. And I hope they will come soon with updates regarding to the projects development.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Agree with that. Why? Because a continuous updates and being an active project team will lead this project into having a good connection with its community which will keep it growing.
It is exactly that. Our task is to support them at this stage of development. At the moment, the support is not that big. There are very few active users.
That is only because the project team is not yet have an organize marketing strateg most specially through their spcial media sites, for spreading widely the IOU in the globally.
I hope that soon everything will change and the team will be able to make a good advertisement for the project.
Yes, the team behind the project is so innovative and experienced so they will come with best marketing strategies to promote the project.
The team is capable to getting attention from everyone by making the promotion of the project. Because the development team has been promoting the project with using best marketing strategies.
Activity: 449
swordking
Agree with that. Why? Because a continuous updates and being an active project team will lead this project into having a good connection with its community which will keep it growing.
It is exactly that. Our task is to support them at this stage of development. At the moment, the support is not that big. There are very few active users.
That is only because the project team is not yet have an organize marketing strateg most specially through their spcial media sites, for spreading widely the IOU in the globally.
I hope that soon everything will change and the team will be able to make a good advertisement for the project.
Yes, the team behind the project is so innovative and experienced so they will come with best marketing strategies to promote the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574
And what was announced in group? Can you tell about it a little in more detail? I saw several news, about which you exactly speak?
Activity: 602
Well then they need to do that here too, this is called their ANNOUNCEMENT thread,  if they are not going to announce their shit in this thread
They leave it here without no activity of the developer because they know that their job in here is done by announcing their project in the first post.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well then they need to do that here too, this is called their ANNOUNCEMENT thread,  if they are not going to announce their shit in this thread
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think, what he meant is that the team must be active in developing the platform and make this one a good kind so that all our efforts will be worthy. Even if it will takes more time, at least they need to ensure that they are keeping in touch and be very optimistic on this.
I think, 10Million USD is enough to have a good start-up in developing the platform into a good kind that can give satisfactions for all users and investors. This will also give them a chance to put this token in a good exchange that is most preferred and like by many people of crypto.
It is more than enough for this kind of platform. Well, it seems like they don't have to worry about lacks of funds to develop the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: