Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 84. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊
If to understand, then such platforms can be much and it is difficult to guess where exactly the developer is aimed. In the near future we will wait for his answer in this respect.
We must be patient waiting in this case,
besides that there are many things that attract more investors and supporters to participate in promotional projects because in other ways to regulate project offerings and bonuses will really help the project to grow.

Their effort mainly pay off now & investors are joining here due to this reason & they are very active in all the social site.Its need time to update any progress
Yes, exactly due to teams effort many investors have come towards the platform to support it.Their active development will help them to gain community members as well as investors.
Investors look for it as an advantages because it would be a good hep to every bitcoiner and uses the token into good opposition amd convertes it into fiat money. If we are talking about the project well I guess I perform everything because I follow the rules.
Truely, the investors will be glad to have this project because of the different features it have and the great potential it has in its hands. What the team needs to do is continuously make its good performance and continuously brings positive outcomes as for its continuous developments.
Activity: 434
Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.
Agree, we can notice that, but those who have negative comments and statements will be more appreciated because they know they can change the project concept and input some good and applicable ideas for the project success.
Activity: 532
Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.
I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.
Ofcourse the only constant in this world is change so they can easily revise and indicate some important things to make the project platform more stunning and colorful
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊
If to understand, then such platforms can be much and it is difficult to guess where exactly the developer is aimed. In the near future we will wait for his answer in this respect.
besides that there are many things that attract more investors and supporters to participate in promotional projects because in other ways to regulate project offerings and bonuses will really help the project to grow.

Their effort mainly pay off now & investors are joining here due to this reason & they are very active in all the social site.Its need time to update any progress
Yes, exactly due to teams effort many investors have come towards the platform to support it.Their active development will help them to gain community members as well as investors.
Investors look for it as an advantages because it would be a good hep to every bitcoiner and uses the token into good opposition amd convertes it into fiat money. If we are talking about the project well I guess I perform everything because I follow the rules.

The hardwork of the team and the progress of the project  gives a big impact to many people to support and invest the project. It helps a lot to make the community increase. The development shows how the team do their job well. Just hoping they will continue what they had started and do their very best till end.
Many supporters have been supporting the project since very long because they know how hard the team has worked for achieving their goals by making this platform a better version of itself.
The supporters supports the project it is because they have seen a good standard on it and the possibility that the project will easily boom and goes on. The team really focus and give all the effort and hardwork for them to achieve what they aim for.

Yes in every supporters who supported the project have its own reason. It is also a proof that the project is doing great. Hoping that they will forever do their job heartily, with effort and with hardwork in order to be successful in every step they want to achieve. This will surely make the number of participants, supporters and investors increase.
Activity: 308
I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

The hardwork of the team and the progress of the project  gives a big impact to many people to support and invest the project. It helps a lot to make the community increase. The development shows how the team do their job well. Just hoping they will continue what they had started and do their very best till end.
Many supporters have been supporting the project since very long because they know how hard the team has worked for achieving their goals by making this platform a better version of itself.
The supporters supports the project it is because they have seen a good standard on it and the possibility that the project will easily boom and goes on. The team really focus and give all the effort and hardwork for them to achieve what they aim for.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 560
Activity: 602

Absolutely right buddy, the good project management and how they work for the updates and developments are quite amazing because doing this achievements needs a lot of courage and they must believe to there self that they  can make this project a success and everyone will be proud.
A project with a lot of fundamental will show that they can show up our intention by taking up a risk into a chance to getting up. I'm really sure they can face this problem.
Activity: 532

Absolutely right buddy, the good project management and how they work for the updates and developments are quite amazing because doing this achievements needs a lot of courage and they must believe to there self that they  can make this project a success and everyone will be proud.
Activity: 434

I truly appreciate the effort and the hardwork of each team members to make this project an amazing one. All their hardships will eventually paid off after they will receive some recognition ans the success of this project in the near future.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I'm pretty sure they will aim most of them. An e-commerce like this with their blockchain implemented on the platform, this gonna be such a huge thing that they have ever done.
The leader in this sphere the platform it will become unconditional not, however good service from this has to turn out, I would like to look somewhat quicker as it will be realised.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 518

This is a good progress to keep moving and strivig to reach all its goals and make their ideas and concepts into reality in both the real world and this crypto currency community. I have high expectations to this project's team capabilities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Hey guys. I would like to contact the project staff. Be kind, take the time to your social networks. It will not be superfluous in your development and it will not hurt you in any way. Just take some time.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: