Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 83. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Thanks for sharing this amazing update of the project current status. Because of this article, many people will get to know about the project's development.
They are sharing updates on medium,  Wink much awaited for these updates more over this will energize all the investors   and participants now.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Thanks for sharing this amazing update of the project current status. Because of this article, many people will get to know about the project's development.
Activity: 294
Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..
They have choose the experienced professionals who are more challenging in handling the data with the similar projects so there will be no difficulties even with IOU as every agile meet incorporated with in will figure out the areas which required more focus.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Agree, there is what we called break. If the developers think that this is not the perfect time for everything better to have some break but they need to make sure that progress and developments still continues and consistent.
They might be grateful to not be greedy to keep improving and improving the project 24/7. It would be better if they need some break like you have said before, but don't break too much.
Activity: 518
Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..
Agree, there is what we called break. If the developers think that this is not the perfect time for everything better to have some break but they need to make sure that progress and developments still continues and consistent.
Agree with you buddy regarding to what you have said. I do think that every project needs a break when in time of need that they think they should make it which is also for the better of the team and of the whole project to make its progress according to what they think is best for the continuos developments of this project reaching its goals.
Activity: 532

Activity: 434
I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.
Ofcourse the only constant in this world is change so they can easily revise and indicate some important things to make the project platform more stunning and colorful
Yes, exactly the team is working on it. The development team of this project is consistently making changes in the platform to make a better version of itself.
Glad to hear that mate, updates and some project progress are very important to maintain the contact and connections to the people around the project specialy the investors and supporters,  the team needs to feed the public a good updates to keep them interested to the project.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

True, being one of the top list of best project is not that easy. That is wht the team should strive hard most especially if there are opportunities to make the project better. The should not stop also thinking for an idea to make it develop. Hardwork and cooperation  is highly needed to make them successful.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

It is at a given time quite difficult to advance the project as the community is very badly ready for eth now. It is necessary to pass to what amount of time and the situation will be restored.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

I think at this time no project can become the most top one but they can try their best & they can be a good one.already got so many partner & investors due to their abilities
Activity: 308

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.
Ofcourse the only constant in this world is change so they can easily revise and indicate some important things to make the project platform more stunning and colorful
Yes, exactly the team is working on it. The development team of this project is consistently making changes in the platform to make a better version of itself.
Activity: 294
What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊
If to understand, then such platforms can be much and it is difficult to guess where exactly the developer is aimed. In the near future we will wait for his answer in this respect.
We must be patient waiting in this case,
besides that there are many things that attract more investors and supporters to participate in promotional projects because in other ways to regulate project offerings and bonuses will really help the project to grow.

Their effort mainly pay off now & investors are joining here due to this reason & they are very active in all the social site.Its need time to update any progress
Yes, exactly due to teams effort many investors have come towards the platform to support it.Their active development will help them to gain community members as well as investors.
Investors look for it as an advantages because it would be a good hep to every bitcoiner and uses the token into good opposition amd convertes it into fiat money. If we are talking about the project well I guess I perform everything because I follow the rules.
Truely, the investors will be glad to have this project because of the different features it have and the great potential it has in its hands. What the team needs to do is continuously make its good performance and continuously brings positive outcomes as for its continuous developments.

honestly guys, as a potential investor, do not yet see anything special that the project can give. there are so many advantages and a transparent team that is good. but according to the technical documentation, this is just nothing.
Why it is just nothing? You can shoot what you have experienced so that developers and the technical expertise will take a look on the areas where they are lagging that will bring the project to a next level.
Activity: 378
Agree, we can notice that, but those who have negative comments and statements will be more appreciated because they know they can change the project concept and input some good and applicable ideas for the project success.
Well, I think if they change their concept, their project would be different because the concept is the main thing before doing an improvement or development in the project.
Changing a negative comment or a mindset really adds a new vision for IOU platform then it is time for me to see how many you can instead we can focus on project new goals and achievements that will speak the project future and all the participants will get benefited.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
honestly guys, as a potential investor, do not yet see anything special that the project can give. there are so many advantages and a transparent team that is good. but according to the technical documentation, this is just nothing.
There is no such a thing in this world in which specialty can make the project would live like in long-term as long as the project is legit and keep their supporters believe them
The only thing that we can say speacialty is the skills of a person that can cater all the challenges and give the best out of it. Skills is an income generating and would lead us to long-term if we are knowledgeable enough to encounter  and solve any and turns to become an asset.
There is no such a thing in this world in which specialty can make the project would live like in long-term as long as the project is legit and keep their supporters believe them
Activity: 616
Agree, we can notice that, but those who have negative comments and statements will be more appreciated because they know they can change the project concept and input some good and applicable ideas for the project success.
Well, I think if they change their concept, their project would be different because the concept is the main thing before doing an improvement or development in the project.
Activity: 518

That is true buddy. We can realize that there is no permanent in this world except change. In the world we are living into, and to this world of crypto currency, we should pay attention for a continuous improvements and innovation to keep on competing to the lots of competitors around and remain a good project here in the crypto currency community.
Merit: 100
What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊
If to understand, then such platforms can be much and it is difficult to guess where exactly the developer is aimed. In the near future we will wait for his answer in this respect.
We must be patient waiting in this case,
besides that there are many things that attract more investors and supporters to participate in promotional projects because in other ways to regulate project offerings and bonuses will really help the project to grow.

Their effort mainly pay off now & investors are joining here due to this reason & they are very active in all the social site.Its need time to update any progress
Yes, exactly due to teams effort many investors have come towards the platform to support it.Their active development will help them to gain community members as well as investors.
Investors look for it as an advantages because it would be a good hep to every bitcoiner and uses the token into good opposition amd convertes it into fiat money. If we are talking about the project well I guess I perform everything because I follow the rules.
Truely, the investors will be glad to have this project because of the different features it have and the great potential it has in its hands. What the team needs to do is continuously make its good performance and continuously brings positive outcomes as for its continuous developments.

Pages:
Jump to: