Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 81. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
IOU is another E-commerce blockchain platform making blockchain more reachable to the people.but due to lack of concentration to this project, they are going behind.so they should work on how to improve
As it is ascertained with blockchain there is more scope for investors as there is a strong commitment dealing with the security enhancements that will allow all team reach to a next level.
This security features are not present in all project & they always lack to provide this things.so i think IOU can give us a security so we can trust

Security features is much important in order to avoid worries and hesitations. The team should focus also to the security,to avoid being hacked or scammed. Hoping they will continue what they have started and never stop to think for a strategy an idea for the development of the project.
For your kind information, they have two way of security to secure project information,personal contact, the account people carrry.i trust their security system
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team behind the project is working well on the development of the project. They are improving the platform as per the time and trying to making it the best version of itself.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
IOU have got their own unique way and their agile labs with constant new functionalities are astonishing and they proceed with pre and post test validations to ensure all their instructions are appropriate as per the task and together they will hit the goal.
I believe so. If they will give their opportunity to make a better audience to the project I believe they will hit their roadmap until all of their ideas are finished to be minded.
The oppprtunity that they give to their self is one of a kind. Yes it introduce what is the right to the development of the project and it is also giving more opportunities to come. We canmot control what is in the mind but it is for good of all.
Activity: 616
IOU have got their own unique way and their agile labs with constant new functionalities are astonishing and they proceed with pre and post test validations to ensure all their instructions are appropriate as per the task and together they will hit the goal.
I believe so. If they will give their opportunity to make a better audience to the project I believe they will hit their roadmap until all of their ideas are finished to be minded.
Activity: 560
The observations that you have knew is really needs to implement so well. The team is always and it needs to sacrifice so that they will be more innovative that is in linement with the major big question followed by proper ventelation.
Well you right, sacrifices are normal specialy in putting up a new project, efforts and more time needed to accomplish the things that are necessary for the project success. Other than that  they have to assure investors to give good and valuable information about the project for their satisfactions.
I'm not sure why they would like to share their satisfaction to another potential investor because they have no need for that. Mostly the project do the promoting job.
Activity: 560
IOU is another E-commerce blockchain platform making blockchain more reachable to the people.but due to lack of concentration to this project, they are going behind.so they should work on how to improve
As it is ascertained with blockchain there is more scope for investors as there is a strong commitment dealing with the security enhancements that will allow all team reach to a next level.
This security features are not present in all project & they always lack to provide this things.so i think IOU can give us a security so we can trust
They are clearly not having a great opportunity to go well in this world because they have updated their new platform and website so we can definitely push into our limit!
Activity: 504

Security features is much important in order to avoid worries and hesitations. The team should focus also to the security,to avoid being hacked or scammed. Hoping they will continue what they have started and never stop to think for a strategy an idea for the development of the project.

Although we cannot guarantee that the project cannot be hit by those unlawful acts by some individuals that have a bad motives. The welfare and the security of the community must given a full attention by the team to ensure that they are secured.
Very well said. The security of the community must be into priority by the team given by the different circumstances that might happen here in the crypto currency community. Keeping the project secured might bring more trust to this project.
Activity: 308

Although we cannot guarantee that the project cannot be hit by those unlawful acts by some individuals that have a bad motives. The welfare and the security of the community must given a full attention by the team to ensure that they are secured.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 532
A continuous improvemets and further innovations is really necessary for this project to keep goig and remain to the prefer and choice of people. I was hoping the team will keep up its gopd performance and making this project giving the community a lots of opportunities for the people and to the whole crypto currency community.
Agree, although the project is getting bigger and better each day it still realy needs to have close  monitoring for sure success. We all believe that market is quite unstable right and needs for each project to be well and good for the increase of the value. Atleast if the value will rise up the project still stable and existing.
Activity: 434
The observations that you have knew is really needs to implement so well. The team is always and it needs to sacrifice so that they will be more innovative that is in linement with the major big question followed by proper ventelation.
Well you right, sacrifices are normal specialy in putting up a new project, efforts and more time needed to accomplish the things that are necessary for the project success. Other than that  they have to assure investors to give good and valuable information about the project for their satisfactions.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Really excellent news. Many have already estimated her on the medium. I hope, as on other sources this information will be distributed.
Yes, indeed. I hope they can make a new content each week so that it can make the potential investors think if this project is very kind on giving a new update.

The content that they are in their mind now has the power to creare a group of investors and supporters and in that way it helps the project stand out and reach the aim of everyone. Updates will keep the move so close and gratitude of being established project.

This project have really a potential to stand out. That is why the team should not stop in upgrading the project in order to become better. It is one way to make the project popular because many will love to invest in the project after knowing its usefulness and goodness. Hoping they will stay active in giving updates and every move they do.

Yes, this project has the potential to become a successful that would stand out in the world of cryptos. The continuous improvement of the project is very important inorder to gain more investors that would be helpful in the future. Moreover the active team is also a great way to maintain the trust of the community.
A continuous improvemets and further innovations is really necessary for this project to keep goig and remain to the prefer and choice of people. I was hoping the team will keep up its gopd performance and making this project giving the community a lots of opportunities for the people and to the whole crypto currency community.
As i do kept observing there was a challenging aspiration with the team accordingly developers are competing with the competitors to understand new features which will bring a new vision for the platform entirely.
Activity: 294
Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Really excellent news. Many have already estimated her on the medium. I hope, as on other sources this information will be distributed.
Yes, indeed. I hope they can make a new content each week so that it can make the potential investors think if this project is very kind on giving a new update.

The content that they are in their mind now has the power to creare a group of investors and supporters and in that way it helps the project stand out and reach the aim of everyone. Updates will keep the move so close and gratitude of being established project.

This project have really a potential to stand out. That is why the team should not stop in upgrading the project in order to become better. It is one way to make the project popular because many will love to invest in the project after knowing its usefulness and goodness. Hoping they will stay active in giving updates and every move they do.

Yes, this project has the potential to become a successful that would stand out in the world of cryptos. The continuous improvement of the project is very important inorder to gain more investors that would be helpful in the future. Moreover the active team is also a great way to maintain the trust of the community.
As i do kept observing there was a challenging aspiration with the team accordingly developers are competing with the competitors to understand new features which will bring a new vision for the platform entirely.
Activity: 504

Activity: 308

Activity: 294
Hopefully they will make more updates, more than what we are expected to have a good connection towards those potential investors. The frequent communication into their supporters will gives them agood relationship which will leads into a successful project.
They do not need more updates for rush because they need to maintain the gap and to make the investors would love to wait the new update and keep supporting.
Well you have point mate, the updates can be updated like every other week so there is something new and exciting every other week something to look forward for and team  an think critically about the project progress and developers.
As they are on E-commerce functionality they do require to focus on M-Commerce that will bring more provision through huge traffic and it increases the project good wil by gaining more business.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: