Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 82. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Really excellent news. Many have already estimated her on the medium. I hope, as on other sources this information will be distributed.
Yes, indeed. I hope they can make a new content each week so that it can make the potential investors think if this project is very kind on giving a new update.

The content that they are in their mind now has the power to creare a group of investors and supporters and in that way it helps the project stand out and reach the aim of everyone. Updates will keep the move so close and gratitude of being established project.
Activity: 616
Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Really excellent news. Many have already estimated her on the medium. I hope, as on other sources this information will be distributed.
Yes, indeed. I hope they can make a new content each week so that it can make the potential investors think if this project is very kind on giving a new update.
Activity: 560
Updates is the most awaited part of the team and the supporters also the investors because it is kinda a way on what is the next thing to do. All over this project is keep on developing because they wanted to reached what they aim for.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Because of the updates, investors and community members can easily get the information about the project's current development stage. So it is very important for the team to always provide an update on every single week, which will help everyone to get understand about project's development.
Well, I might agree if they were giving an update in order to make an audience and interact with the supporters from it because an update can make a great effort to the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Thanks for sharing this amazing update of the project current status. Because of this article, many people will get to know about the project's development.
They are sharing updates on medium,  Wink much awaited for these updates more over this will energize all the investors   and participants now.
Updates is the most awaited part of the team and the supporters also the investors because it is kinda a way on what is the next thing to do. All over this project is keep on developing because they wanted to reached what they aim for.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Because of the updates, investors and community members can easily get the information about the project's current development stage. So it is very important for the team to always provide an update on every single week, which will help everyone to get understand about project's development.
Activity: 434
If it is shared even on the other platforms then we can gather all the participants attention that will also increase their trust level with IOU as they get to know all the project updates they will have a confidence.
Yes, the trust levels of the project means that they already have the public sympathy and they have the best team in the market. From there they can claimed that they are good enough to gain alot of attention and interest from the public.
Activity: 504
Hopefully they will make more updates, more than what we are expected to have a good connection towards those potential investors. The frequent communication into their supporters will gives them agood relationship which will leads into a successful project.
They do not need more updates for rush because they need to maintain the gap and to make the investors would love to wait the new update and keep supporting.
Well you have point mate, the updates can be updated like every other week so there is something new and exciting every other week something to look forward for and team  an think critically about the project progress and developers.
Very well said. The team should make something like having a regular weekly updates so people will be more like to have a looking forward weekly updates, news and anniuncements coming from the IOU team. By that, it would have a more organized project updates and a good communication and connection from the crowd.
Activity: 308
Hopefully they will make more updates, more than what we are expected to have a good connection towards those potential investors. The frequent communication into their supporters will gives them agood relationship which will leads into a successful project.
They do not need more updates for rush because they need to maintain the gap and to make the investors would love to wait the new update and keep supporting.

Maybe we both have different views about it, but for me if im going to be one of those investors I'd be interested if the team will always provide frequent updates. It is where you are going to identify if the project is working well. And i think it is more appealing if they are going to make it as much as possible.
Activity: 532
Well you have point mate, the updates can be updated like every other week so there is something new and exciting every other week something to look forward for and team  an think critically about the project progress and developers.
Activity: 294
If it is shared even on the other platforms then we can gather all the participants attention that will also increase their trust level with IOU as they get to know all the project updates they will have a confidence.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
It is not just maintaining the gap or sharing the updates at sudden it is all they need to share the information regarding every step of action developer's are engaged and connected with all the initiatives and plans that enables all the participants understand about project workflow.

Correct, the updates does not only focuses on giving only information but it is one way to maintain the good communication between the team and investors. It is one way to inform them and understand their workflow and their plans for the development of the project. The information they will give is very important in order to maintain the number of investors and supporters.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 378
It is not just maintaining the gap or sharing the updates at sudden it is all they need to share the information regarding every step of action developer's are engaged and connected with all the initiatives and plans that enables all the participants understand about project workflow.
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
The competition in the market is high which pushes each to make their project more attractive and appealing than others. The assigned for this matter is the marketing team. Making sure that project well prepared, and presentable.
That would dealing on how to be attractive so that the project will stand for long and that could be consider as an asset of the project. Well it generates more brainstorming to come but that could determine either to pass the levels or not.
Yes, I would like to say that the competition is the hardest part among the cryptocurrency project because they need to make the users get participated in the ICO and also the bounty.
Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..
I think at this time no project can become the most top one but they can try their best & they can be a good one.already got so many partner & investors due to their abilities
The competition in the market is high which pushes each to make their project more attractive and appealing than others. The assigned for this matter is the marketing team. Making sure that project well prepared, and presentable.
That would dealing on how to be attractive so that the project will stand for long and that could be consider as an asset of the project. Well it generates more brainstorming to come but that could determine either to pass the levels or not.
Activity: 532
Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..
I think at this time no project can become the most top one but they can try their best & they can be a good one.already got so many partner & investors due to their abilities
Activity: 308
Thanks for sharing this amazing update of the project current status. Because of this article, many people will get to know about the project's development.
They are sharing updates on medium,  Wink much awaited for these updates more over this will energize all the investors   and participants now.

Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

I agree, updates is very important to know and the most waited  information to hear by all because it is  one way to know the next step that the team will do and the things that they did was succeed or not. Hoping they will continue to give updates in order to keep the trust of people.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

I completely agree with you. It is necessary to support strictly development of the project and not to stop before difficulties. It is necessary to listen also to the strange ideas, perhaps they can help the project with development.
Pages:
Jump to: